things i dont get from certain potheads...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by V E R B, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah but only if you consider a cigg buzz being "high" which i dont.

plus a cigg buzz lasts mere seconds.....
    test
  2. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

i think it does get you higher, i feel a certain intense buzz from smoking a cigar after a joint or bowl. also it takes air away from your head, which i think makes you higher.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sorry to break it to you softies but a cigg buzz is not being high....

its the placebo effect, you just think it does.

cuz ive been smoking both ciggs and weed for years and have tried really hard to see if i felt any higher and not once have i ever noticed a difference.
    test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

A high is the same as a buzz....why're you tryna make this so complicated?

lol....it intesifies your high or vice versa man.
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

There, you just proed my angle right.

You've been smoking for years and you don't get any type of head buzz from cigs, so of course it's not gonna change because of the weed....weed doesn't make a cig give u a headbuzz......if you still get a headbuzz when smokin a jack then it will intensify your high.

no way around it. and no one bein soft son.

It's called not having an adicition to a drug. Your body is use to jacks....

is this really that hard to understand?
    test
  6. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

Have any of you had a ciggerete buzz before? Real cig smokers know what that is, but you only get it if you havent smoked one in a few days or if you hold it in long enough. Well, after you smoke a blunt than light up a cigg, you get that cigg buzz which temporaily enhances your high.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

whatever, anyone who considers a head buzz from a cigg being high is a softie in my books LOL

and ill humour you for a sec an say ok youre right, but fuck, if id have known that thats what everyone was talking about when they said it "makes you more high" then i wouldnt ever have thought about it again or even let it enter my mind.....cuz this cigg-head-buzz shit is mad wack...not to mention as gay as whippits.

its not even worth mentioning.

its like some nerd was just totally blown away by the ciggarette buzz like "whoa, hey Chip, put down the pokemon and check this out, you can get hiiiiigh off smokes! i just had one and got a buzz chip, whoooooooooooooooa!"

nerds are so retarded.
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ok lads heres the ORIGIN (i think) of where this theory came from

the main TRUE idea is that if you MIX tobacco with your green it will get you higher. the reason i say that is because the tobacco burns at a much higher temperature, which burns the green hotter and releases more cannaboids. so when you smoke you inhale more.

its that simple.
    thats why people mix tobacco with their joints.

also, if you wanna experiment for yourself try this... when you are half way through a joint that is already alight, put your lighter to it again and take a toke, it will hit you a lot harder, and shitloads more smoke goes everywhere, and it burns a lot more.

no offense to anyone that does feel different after a cig, because more toxins in your body is gonna make different people feel different, so yeh its perfectly plausable.

peace
    test
  9. Dirty South

Dirty South Still At It

I smoke Ports, And I believe It gets me higher. That's just my experience
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well aside from the mixing tobacco with weed theory

i think all you softies need to get off the "ciggs" cuz youre getting way too wasted off the shit LOL

haha damn.
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

if theres anything you should combine with weed its pepsi... no not coke

or red bull
    test
  12. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

Doesn't increase your high or anything but it gives me a second to chill with my high and figure out the course of action since half the day sometimes revolves just around getting a blunt. being broke sucks, I need that fuckin paycheck already.
    test
  13. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Mountain Dew is good so is orange soda..
    test
  14. supermanstick

supermanstick New Member

Im always blazin and ciggs do increase your high, but get you high for a shorter amount of time.
    test
  15. NeNiTa

NeNiTa DeViL's EyEz

ok i have been smokin weed and ciggys for years and my findings are that yes it does work but only with newports.... i believe becuz after u smoke up when u light the ciggy u take like these craaaazyyy big drags cuz ur used to smokin a blunt and less oxygen gets to your brain or someshit... i dunno im not a scientist but smokin a newport after smokin always makes me higher
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

^^ yeh that is right, but that is starving your brain of oxygen which is completely different to getting high.

if you ate the weed youd still get high
    if you ate your newports you wouldnt

that sensation of oxygen starvation comes not from your head, but its because you inhale a lungful of air with a low oxygen level. it makes you get light headed or dizzy sometimes people pass out from it.

its nothing to do with being high, you could inhale smoke from a bbq and get the same effect, but yeh, its pretty fun when you are high lol
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

only with newports?? what they have a special ingredient? fuck

kids these days
    test
  18. NeNiTa

NeNiTa DeViL's EyEz

i have done extensive research..... and yes only with newports i believe becuz they are the cigs with the highest amount of fiberglass in the filter.... hahahaha i dunno son but it works
    test
  19. Moqtada_Al_Sadr

Moqtada_Al_Sadr New Member

if you're not a regular cig smoker, you'll probably get light headed after you hit a cig. so after you blaze a zoot, smoke a sig and you'll feel like yer floating.
    test
  20. puebloprojekz

puebloprojekz viktorSucksNigzforDimes

i smoke two packs a day so one lil 'port after a blunt aint gonna do shit to me

i think people who say that are the ones who dont smoke that many squares... so if they do smoke one it give em that fat ass tobacco buzz that most smokers can never acheieve again.. like the first time u really feel a buzz after a cigg
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.