things athiests should consider when debating christians

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

pay attention viewers. i will now refute CARM.ORG and show how dumb your biased website is. i copied and pasted what it say and in bold will be my rebuttal

1.Understanding what you attack - This is a huge one for atheists. They attack Christianity and, in my opinion, frequently fail to understand what they are criticizing.

there is no failure to understand what your saying we just disagree. in almost every atheist on this site gives specific reasons to there rebuttals and offer proven evidence

2.Learn biblical theology - A lot of answers to objections can be found in basic Christian theology. For example, the Trinity is not three gods. Jesus has two natures: divine and human. Justification is a legal act and sin is a legal problem.

biblical theology is bullshit. thats what we argue daily. once again ur attempting to use the "you dont understand" arguement when in reality IT MAKES NO SENSE IN 2011!

3.Learn from correction - When a faulty understanding of Christianity is corrected, they very often deny the correction and defend their error.

deny the correction and defend the error? atheist dont deny facts, christians do

4.Don't be stupid, a tough one for them. But you can do it if you strain yourselves.

HAHAHAHAHA

5.Don't use incendiary statments - like the one I used in point 4 above. It was an example of what not to do since it raises emotional blocks that prevent rational discourse. (I have to admit I struggle with this one when dealing with atheists. I guess you can say that I'm jaded after all my dialogues with them -- something I have to work on.)

this actually goes both ways

6.Don't use emotionally laden terminology - This only detracts from the argument. For example, atheists will use terms like magic, magic sky god, christian fantasy, christian mythology, etc., when attacking Christianity. Such terms only close the doors of communication.

if a christian can't explain the bible without something that in 2011 can be explained in a real life situation, than we will call it magic. end of story.

7.Be respectful to what we believe - You don't have to agree with Christianity. But you need to realize that if you, for example, insult Jesus our Savior, all you do is make yourself look bad, get people defensive, and make atheists, as a whole, look like obstreperous2 twits.

insulting prophets is meant to show that they are just men, nobody deserves to be prayed to, bowed upon, or seen as more than a man. i will not agree to "respect" a MAN that u believe to be divine, bcuz we believe they are manipulating bastards

8.Use logic and evidence - when attempting to refute Christianity.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! logic and evidence???? dont u dare say that again unless ur telling the religious folk that

9.Read biblical passages in context - It seems that atheists refuse to do this and just jump on a standard "contradictions" without researching the context

standard contradictions? you mean common sense?

10.Don't cut and paste from anti-Christian websites - Too often atheists want others to do their thinking and research for them so they cut and paste really bad, poorly researched stuff from other sites.

want others to do their thinking for them? o yea that doesn't sound like a christian at all.....
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Standard contradiction meaning something u found online thats been previously refuted yet cont. coming up
    test
  4. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

The only thing Atheists need to keep in mind is that Religious people believe in imaginary friends the same way 5 year olds do. So it would stand to reason that their ability to use logic and reason is on the same level as a 5 year old.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

you can't logically speak about the verses bcuz they are not real historical events. That's y I said common sense
    test
  6. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Question for Atheists:

How can you not believe in God but some of you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and Halloween? and your parents play that role each year with the youngest ones of your family. why is that.?

Santa Claus is the story of a vagrant bum that went door to door begging for food. people felt sorry for his ass and would put food out. he in turn would make handmade junk gifts from straw and scraps and leave in return for the food. that's the true story. the bullshit about him being the bringer of gifts and sunshine and peace sliding down your chimeny with care is str8 gabbage bulshit.

the Easter Bunny is based on the mythology God of Fertility, Mocking the Month of Abib, which is the true month of the birth of Yeshua. April. the rabbit is symbolic of rampant whoredom and sex. the sexual nature of the rabbit.

Halloween is the Holy Month of Satanists. the "trick or treat" ritual was actually a prank to begin with. kids in druid areas of europe would would go door to go asking people if they accepted Satan as their God, if they didn't, they would leave a lump of burning meat on their doorstep and paint pentagrams on the house and trees nearby. they would do this every night. hence the "trick or treat" slogan. Today's Satanists had to clean up their image and now play dress up and ask for candy. but they still do the pranks with the egg-throwing, chocolate smears, dookie bombs, etc...

Now I ask you Satantists.. um,I mean Atheists, why do you celebrate these things but not recognize the one true God that's condemns all that shit??
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I celebrate Christmas and easter as its based on the seasons and our position towards the background of the stars, I know many religions have tried to hijack the shit, most recently Coca-Cola and the chocolate and greeting card industry. Halloween is just some gay shit americans do, like "thanxgiving" (dont get me started on that bullshit.) At least I never celebrated that shit.

Now, the problem is that these things have root in reality with obvious reasons for celebration (not halloween, that's pretty much the same shit as velantines day, a novelty)

Now explain to me, what makes the bible the true word of God, give me something substantial except word of mouth. Do you believe in hell? In that case do the people who live in the rainforest go straight to hell (they wont be reading that anytime soon) and did everyone before your book was written go to hell?
    test
  8. Alias3000

Like any history book. facts. dates. times. are accurate. the only difference is the Bible was written to span all time. from the past times before it and the future times after it until our time is up. no book was or will ever be written like that. ever.

This is why non-believers such as you can't fathom it's writings. so you shun them. it's the typical reaction of Men when something is too complex to understand.

Ever wonder why men won't travel to the deepest part of the Ocean? because they can't, that's why. they'll die from the crushing water pressure. no submersival(sp?) has or will ever be able to do it. so guess what, men say "ah fuck, it's nothing down there anyway"...but how do they know this for sure. the Bible says there is something down there.

do you wanna know what it is?
    test
  9. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

lml @ Jay Bee shutting down this thread in 1 post
    test
  10. Alias3000

As you shouldn't. Thanksgiving is the celebration of the White man conquering the Tribe of Gad(Native Americans)

It's a real "Holiy"day for Satanists. Valentine's Day is based on some Vampire shit I believe too.

Hell is real. and the Bible is precisely speaking of those that knew of it from the time it was written til now.

You must understand that those people who live in the jungle and the African bush today, came from somewhere. so that means, before they got to those remote places, they descended from some where. most likely from the areas of Biblical tiimes. however, over the centuries, their people may have thrown the word away or forgotten about it altogether.

America, though super-rich in many things, is dumb when it comes to God. and I truly believe that "WE" are the last ones to find out the truth. Everybody else already knows.
    test
  11. KRich662

lmfao at God creating an angel he knows will turn against him and cause a war lml what a fucking moron that God is
    test
  12. antilluminati

If a civilization after the apocalypse finds a copy of Lord Of the Rings as the only surviving book from our time, you know there are going to be a huge following claiming it to be the truth?

Noone is saying there is nothing at the bottom of the ocean, everyone knows about the tectonic plates shifting and the possibility of lost continents. Everyone know about undiscovered life at the bottom of the ocean. We WILL be able to go down there and explore, we just need the right technology. YOU sure as hell don't have the slightest idea what's down there, I don't care if you read Jules Verne or the Bible.

Non-believers CAN fathom the writings in the bible, it's just that we dare ask questions instead of blindly believing, probably because we don't have the same fear of eternal damnation programmed into us.

God made me and made me able to ask questions. Jesus defied the status quo, and so am I.
    test
  13. Alias3000

Pay attention. Satan was present when God created Mankind and the Earth. so he wasn't in Hell or on vacation while this was going on....he was there.

THEN, after he went against God, he was struck down and fell to the earth, symbolic to the snake. He fell so low as the belly of a snake. Remember now, Lucifer was his name, he was a powerful angel. He was merely kicked out of heaven. he never lost his powers, just his power to be amongst the Holy angels and God himself.

Imagine your Dad kicking you out the house at 15 without nowhere to go, nothing to eat, and you can't get back in the house? You get bitter and wanna tear shit up and get revenge on your Dad, right? same thing here.

just look at the world, Lucifer is rtearing this place up..lol
    test
  14. KRich662

The fuck is you talking about you moron

Who the fuck said anything about why he turned against God? Fuck outta here God supposed to be all-knowing yet he created something that was evil? lml that nigga is stupid as fuck
    test
  15. antilluminati

Dont you think I know what Thanksgiving is? I know its a hypocritical celebration to pat yoursefl on the back for stealing land and commiting genocide.

Holy day for satanists.. Do you think Im a fan? Satanists are about service of self, a practice promoted by western (american) culture, practiced by your elite especially, ie. your leaders. Your preachers are satanists, and the way you preach your christian morals is about self, therefore you are more satanic than me. That strong sense of denial is part of your programming, making this evil cycle perpetual.

Hell isnt real because its in the bible. NOTHING is real because its in a book, youd know that if you knew how even our perception of history has been manipulated. You see it all the time in America Im sure, how the hell would they make their foreign politics look fair in retrospect otherwise? Now, what I believe, and which makes sense, is that hell is a subjective term and self-applicable. You'll go there yourself in your lifetime unless you reach enlightenment and thus a self-fulfillment which is based on spirituality, and not by indoctrination.

I dont understand how my jungle question was answered at all, you dodged the bullet is all I have to say, typical.

Last point, Ill take what you say out of context. No, america aint rich, over half are under the poverty line and 1% own over 50% of your riches. Most of you are third world citizens in a country where the minority of the upper class rule you. The only thing everyone else, but many americans know, is that you are the definition of the opposite of christian and one of the main reasons for everything that is wrong in the world, plus as you say, on average quite stupid. :D
    test
  16. antilluminati

Now you are making assumptions, other times you're quoting things like the bible is literal. Make your mind up. Lucifer aint tearing this planet up, man is, now own up and take responsibility instead of blaming it on external factors.
    test
  17. Alias3000

God won't allow that. he didn't allow it with the Bible. and you see the Bible has stood the test of time.

You need to Bible study with me and my people one day. we don't pass no plate or run track down the isles. and we damn sure don't sing a buncha ignorant songs about "Jesus, sweet Jesus!" and dance like clowns...nah,,we READ and STUDY..that's it. all the other bullshit is blasphemy to God.

and keep asking questions, I'll be here. I'll discuss the Bible and won't get upset about it like the bumper sticker christians out there.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Mankind has taken on the oath of Satan and most of the ones in control are controlled by Satan.

in the beginning, Mankind could control Satan. but he gave up that power by ignoring the blueprint God laid out for him to keep him in control.
    test
  19. antilluminati

I have read a lot of the bible, and through critical thinking, actually managed to understand the morals of it by not getting lost in the "fictional". Now, the best way to broaden your mind is try to absorb as much of what man has written through psychology and psychology through social sciences together with spiritual writings. Speak together with our own voices and finding reason without refering to something that lacks substance which gives everyone the immediate understanding of truth. The bible is too vague on too many issues, which throws many idiots off who then spew ignorant bigotry, although, without these text, people would be able to understand that no man has the right to dictate and take away peoples personal freedom, and even tho there is a textbook out that is claims you have those divine rights, it has been used as a tool to recruit its followers as moral police and protect the actual "evil-doers" aka the leaders who bash it.
    test
  20. antilluminati

There isnt a person called satan, as there isnt a person called God. They are supposed to be unimaginable to the human mind anyway according to christians, so lets call them "forces of nature" to please everyone. Man himself chooses to do bad or good, it's arbitrary concepts adopted by humans (probably ate shrooms as primitive beings), but we treasure ourselves by Ego so much that we made rules to protect the individual. Therefore we made up reasons why people who do bad are "damned" and people who do "good" will be rewarded, probably to end possibilities of anarchy and revolutions against the institutions who promised this (but also who forced you believe and pay tax). So the bible was made as a guideline, to make people believe there was a reason to do good, and not bad, as people now need an excuse more than ever, especially in the US, where capitalism, popular culture and foreign politics are all about committing sin. You guys surely need Jesus, but instead of doing good its his name to do war, advocate death penalties and kill abortion protesters and gays.

Im just saying I dont need that book to tell me what to think, I could learn from it as any other book, but relying on it solely alone without directly emphatizing with all sorts of people will make sure I fail in the quest of being a complete and good human being.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.