they say stop eating bread to lose weight

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Blaine Fontaine, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

so how do you explain the subway diet??...people lose 100s of pounds doin it
    this man i know that lives across the street from me...started eatin nothin but soup salad and sandwiches on whole grain bread and lost 45 pounds
    so wtf are they talkin about??...i thought as long as the bread was whole grain and you dont eat a loaf aday your good?
    i was tryina lose like 10 pounds and stopped eating bread nothin happened...i started puttin bread back in my diet like i normally had before and did 5-10 more minutes of cardio a day and lost 10 pounds in 17 days sooooo whadafuxup with bread?
    test
  2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Limit the consumption of carbs around night time.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

what was their diet like before they ate subway?

and second, how do you explain the words "Subway" and "diet" being used in the same sentence?

one more thing, you CAN lose weight and still eat carbs, the thing is you just cant have fat. and when you compare the benefits of fat to the benefits of carbs youll see that a Fat>Carbs diet is superior to a Fat<Carb diet
    test
  4. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

You can definately still eat healthy carbs and loose weight, but it's also easy to loose weight if you cut out carbs completely for a set amount of time. Your body burns carbs and sugar the slowest, so if you just stick to lean protien and veggies, (which your body burns up quicker than carbs and sugar) you're body will burn that, then it will start burning you're fat instead of burning carbs and sugar, resulting in fat loss.

But did you just cut out bread? Or did you cut out carbs and sugars alltogether?
    test
  5. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

u need carbs, just gotta watch calories
    test
  6. RedCageman

RedCageman New Member

what foods do you eat for "lean protein"?
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

^lean protein is just regular protein with less fat. Purdue in paticular is a brand i know of that makes a lot of variety in terms of lean chicken & turkey. You can also get lean beef just check the fat/lean ratios which are listed on the front of MOST packages of ground beef. 90+ is lean, 95-97 is optimal...since i dont think they make anything higher.
    test
  8. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

im not talkin about just carbs im talkin bout just bread...they say you shouldnt eat bread at all or very lil when your tryin to lose weight
    and thats a lie
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Who is sayiong no bread? Mostly everyone is talking about carbs. thats why they call alot of these diets low-carb diets.
    test
  10. stunnaa

stunnaa New Member

thats stupid.
    test
  11. LiveFromThe781

bread has a lot of carbs, thats why people say no bread..theres nothing wrong with bread other than the high carb content, and if you get a good whole grain bread you get a lot more fiber which is good for you, not counted as carbs, and also not found in white bread...or atleast not as much.

also if youre weighing in at 300 lbs anyway and youre previous diet incorporated a lot of fat+carb combination foods i.e, most fast food restaurants, youre gonna lose weight just by cutting out either the fat or the carbs, apparently subway is low in fat.
    HOWEVER, if you are already at a low and healthy weight and want to cut YOU HAVE TO LOSE CARBS...or starve yourself completely but then youll just burn muscle off totally..so kinda pointless.
    theres no way around it. if youre big, you can make a few better eating choices and youll lose a ton of weight, theres nothing special about a 300 lb person eating "normal" and losing tons of weight.

all i gotta say is you cant have fat and carbs together. you go protein and fat, or protein and carbs, one or the other and thats just science.
    test
  12. a subway diet is equal to a mickie d's diet
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

i have no idea, i dont eat either one. but i think in comparison of fat content mcdonalds is much higher.
    test
  14. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

if you eat an assload of bread you'll clog up your intestine and be forced to eat less
    test
  15. bestbelieve

bestbelieve New Member

its ok to eat bread, just not white bread. eat wheat or whole grain-actually anything that isn't white-white bread is like eating sugar
    test
  16. LiveFromThe781

i dont have a nutrition label near by but i dont believe the sugar content is all that high.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.