They have a verdict for Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by 6th_plague, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

he and r.kelly finna do the "not guilty" remix.
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

test
  3. DAC

DAC Wii Won!

*releases doves*

*sips jesus juice*
    test
  4. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

test
  5. Index Lewis

Index Lewis Sadomasochist.

he was guilty as fuck.

i seriously hope he molests more children.

just so that jury and the rest of you idiots who supported this mentally damaged fucking faggot can live with it on your conscience.

fuck you all. you disgust me.
    test
  6. Index Lewis

Index Lewis Sadomasochist.

so a little boy and a child molestor were walking through the woods..

the little boy says, "it's awfully dark and scary in there, mr"

then the child molestor says, "how do you think i feel? i have to walk out of there by myself."
    test
  7. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

Hi! lol
    test
  8. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

ahhhhhhhhhaahhahahaa..

dead
    test
  9. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Back to performing Peter Pan plays with me in the back alley... I mean good for mj!
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I love how people compare this to O.J.'s trial, where the only similarity is their race, but want to call those that supported Michael as racists.

Anyone else hearing this shit?
    test
  11. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

yeah i was watching cnn last night and omg the woman that did oj trial marsha was like he is guilty .. i just sat back and laughed my ass off..they madddd
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I don't know how lawyers can watch this shit and be like "he's guilty!". They may BELIEVE he's guilty, but a legal mind should know that he hadn't been proven guilty even remotely. Proven stranger than fiction? Yes. Gay? Yes. But didn't we already know that? An odd and disturbing affinity for young boys? Easily. But did he molest that boy? That was the question. Did he give them alcohol? That was the question. Not "Is he a freak?" Not "Is he stupid as hell?" Not "does he molest boys?" even. But "Didhe molest THIS one and ply him with Jesus Juice?"
    test
  13. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

see thats exactly how the jury saw it...and its funny how everyone was saying that because he's a celebrity thats why he got off...and it took someone else to point out that his celebrity status is probably the reason why he getting accused of all this ..which is what i think..yes he is weird..but i dont think he molests boyz..and they couldnt prove that he did..so to me personally..case over..
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I totally agree with that. It's getting kinda old and boring with ppl saying he's guilty and only getting off because he's a celeb. There wasn't enough evidence to bring him down in this case. It is clear the guy is a little (er okay alot) weird. But his love for little kids is just that. I don't think he'd honestly DO any of this. Not in this case anyway. The family clearly wanted the money. The mother was so money hungry it was sick. To put the children through that, going to trial and shit. That's digusting.

If anyone should be charged and thrown in jail, it's the parents that see it right to let their children go over to a grown man's house and have a SLEEP OVER without them there. They are at fault.

I'm just glad he's not guilty and I hope to GOD he's learnt his lesson and stops the sleep over's lol. There should ALWAYS be an adult around when he has children over. Just for the added security.

Really am so sick of hearing it's a race thing as well and ppl compairing it to OJ :/
    test
  15. The Real Blaze

The Real Blaze New Member

Agreed, but I think that this was just people taking advantage of a strange guy. Who in their right mind would let their child sleep with an overly eccentric adult whose already been accused of child molestation. It was a setup.
    test
  16. FeloMan

FeloMan Bite My Style

fuck that.... his jail is gonna be luxary compared to the others
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.