They are fixing fight to make Manny Pacquiao opponents look good now SMH

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by IKNOWALL, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

scared? um no how about hesitant to fight someone who he thinks is cheating. Who wouldnt be if they were putting there LIFE ON THE LINE. And how do you know Manny is not a cheater he could be doing everything right now.

But all this is a moot point because Bob Arum said Manny is now ready to do random testing up to the day of the fight so there should be no problems .
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

faggot, listen.. untill you show me a PED that can pass undetected in a weeks time under the terms manny initially agreed to, your argument is shit. stop ducking my fuckin question. you claim conte says this shit exists.. i just read an article generously provided by LST that has conte saying manny can blood dope and beat every test out..

the fuck are you even trying to argue?
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

you now coming with faggot yup its over when they do that on RM shits over. Listen Eyerate there is nothing to argue Bob Arum said Manny is now ready to do random testing up to the day of the fight so there should be no problems . Fight should be on. We have no problems. I am not one of these people that is going to argue a useless point.

Matter has all been solved after both win there upcoming fights. The match should be set up since Arum is claiming Manny and him no longer have a problem with Random Drug testing up to the day of the fight.
    test
  4. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

IKA, you say the fight will be on, end thread, but just to pick your brain a little:

Say you are starting your pro boxing career today, would you demand the level of testing, that Mayweather is demanding from Pacquiao, for your debut fight and every fight afterward?

Also, do you now suspect every boxing great of yesteryear to have possibly been on something and no longer appreciate their greatness?
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

Listen this is not Rez vs eyerate here try again. This is the real world we live in. In the real world we talk facts not BS hypotheticals.
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

So this thread is done in the sense that arguing over if the blood test is right or wrong since Arum has said that Manny will take the test so lets not argue about the test BUT....................

Blaze one brought up the fact that it was not Manny that cared about the test but probably Michael Koncz maybe Arum. This seems to hold true from Arum agreeing now and this interview here if u dont want to watch it all skip to the 6 min Mark

Also going to post an interview of a week ago of Michaal Koncz and the blood testing. So it was either bitter Bob or the Canadian Koncz
    FIGHTHYPE \\ MICHAEL KONCZ: "SOONER OR LATER, THE FIGHT WILL HAPPEN...I BELIEVE IT CAN BE MADE"

test
  7. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

test
  8. IKNOWALL

Grimz here we go first off Bob Arum said this not Manny. 2nd Mayweather jr has said nothing about training in the phillippines . 3rd who would do testing there?
    test
  9. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

lmao are u serious?
    usada cant buy a plane ticket to the philippines?
    same SOP applies..it would equal only a little more of the travel cost for them to follow both fighters around US.
    manny only trains about 3 weeks there anyways before he heads to LA.

even if its not directly from floyd, maybe he should tell his crackhead dad to quit flappin his gums.
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

so basically you got nothing? you tried you failed. Come back next time.
    test
  11. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

lol..quit chewing on floyds dick
    you are telling me USADA cant afford to fly to the philippines?
    test
  12. IKNOWALL

Floyd jr has not said anything what are you talking about? I asked you valid questions and you gave me no answers. Not to mentioned Bob Arum is on record saying that he doesnt want USADA testing but WADA. So again you tried you failed.

edit actually from that article Bob is quoted saying so that does not even matter since they are willing to do whatever

“We will do whatever we can to make that fight happen.” Bob Arum

BTW we haven't heard from Manny or Michael Koncz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.