They are fixing fight to make Manny Pacquiao opponents look good now SMH

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by IKNOWALL, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

So for people that dont know Juan Manuel Marquez had a fight today. Why would you fight when you have a big million dollar pay day coming from Manny? WHy risk it? Well I guess there was no risk look at this KNOCKOUT?

People taking dives now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

prolly cuz there's nobody that's even competition to manny at this point so they gotta hype these bums up like they are. until floyd stop runnin.
    test
  3. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Not holding my breath. He'll keep running.
    test
  4. IKNOWALL

Floyd is not running Manny take that test he will get his ass beat why is a man afraid to take a drug test.
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

u right...floyd keep saying "u next" and "take the test"

but when manny agreed to floyd's terms (even tho FMJ fans are quick to forget that manny did agree)....floyd chose to fight someone else.

thats why i hate FMJ fans...they dont know boxing and live in a onesided box

someone tell floyd HE need to take the test
    the manhood test
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

Manny didnt agree to Floyd terms Blaze stop making shit up. He never agreed to test all the way up to the fight EVER.
    test
  7. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

please see my above post. manny and roach agreed to may's testing before FMJ decided to fight Ortiz. FMJ wants no part of Manny.

Even bob arum said so...and i'm sure Bob knows a little more about boxing than you. FMJ is a coward and wants to retire undefeated...thats why he gonna run from manny
    test
  8. IKNOWALL

OH really Blaze because bob arum said something a little different last week
    test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

you should learn to read boxing news that isn't posted on FMJ's website bro. The whole boxing world knows about this except FMJ fans...kinda ironic right?

you guys dont know boxing.
    test
  10. niggaplz

niggaplz New Member

This is boxing we're talking about.

Manny/$$ will never happen.

It makes too much sense.
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

OH I do KNOW boxing and I have read it all we can do this if you like BLAZE you are clueless
    test
  12. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

mayweather fans always got the blinders on.

drugs of no drugs manny right now would crack mayweather shit. if u cant admit to that u will never understand why mayweather is hauling so much ass.
    test
  13. IKNOWALL

test
  14. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

lol @ you trying to argue with facts. cmon man.
    i'm not clueless...not even saying FMJ is not a great boxer.

he's the greatest defensive boxer prolly ever. but he's scared and if you can't admit that then the convo is over. i'm not too blind in my manny fandom to give fmj his props yet all fmj fans think manny is over-rated or on juice.

it's like the lebron fans who can't admit he has no heart.
    test
  15. IKNOWALL

OK then how about Manny take the test and prove it in the Ring. People that dont know boxing talk about Manny winning thre is a reason when you ask trainers most of them say mayweather
    test
  16. IKNOWALL

It doesnt matter if I think he is on them or not. Floyd does think he is on them. If manny takes the test we got no problems fight is on. Why is this guy not taking a test?
    test
  17. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

ok, you clearly havent read the timeline you just posted or you'd realize that you just ethered yourself bro. check out what was said by roach and manny a year ago word for word...and then what happened after that..

going to bed now bro
    test
  18. IKNOWALL

lol blaze no I did not ether myself try again. They never agreed to testing all the way up to the fight. They might have said it but they didnt

READ THIS MANNY'S AD VISOR ADMITS THEY HAVENT
    http://fighthype.com/pages/content10269.html
    test
  19. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

june 29, 2010...re read what roach said. said manny would agree to take whatever test FMJ said. just like they said a few months ago before FMJ decided to fight Ortiz.

he scarred. clearly...no debating. Manny aint afraid to take a loss...his fans and people would still be behind him...FMJ can't take a loss cuz the many dickriders he has are only holding onto the fact that he's undefeated

NOT because he's beaten the best. Shit...i'm not even saying Manny would beat him...just that FMJ is scarred
    test
  20. IKNOWALL

What are you talking about Blaze Manny wont take the test he can say whatever he wants the guy who is close to him said he wont do it. So Manny is lying obviously

When the guy who speaks for you said Manny wont agree what more is there to say.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.