These tweets are disturbing.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I've never put my hands on a woman (except one ex that was trying to stab me, valid self-defense) I allow them to be women and use their lungs to bitch bitch and bitch.

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right but I'd never strike a woman for that. It's her nature.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Tell me about it bro, after I won the lottery I got calls from girls that never talked to me since high-school. Lol...
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

1.) Chris Brown was assaulted over a text from an mistress who is unknown
    2.)Chris brown woops dat ass
    3.) woman that are into s&m.. are usually violent them selfs, and therefore points
    to more fault on the question of her character, if she is willing to fight other times, what is wrong with this time or so different? other then the fact that a stranger seen what happened and called the police.
    4.) men shouldn't hit woman i agree.. but ima a 85% skeptic that most situations are instigated by the female partner and they can't claim entire blamelessness..

This woman tweeting that proves the theory.. Woman although physically they are considered weak, come on man you got to give em more credit then that, they smart.. I'm sure they know what they are doing.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

This is the second time we agree on a topic. :scared:

It would probably be utopic to think that society can get un-messed up, but there's always going to be something in the way.

I'll need to check for stats here, but I'm sure that not many men report a woman if she's the one being physically violent (unless it's past a certain point), nor get a conviction on that charge (we have the worst legal system ever, with short-term sentences).

I know the stats of women pressing charges vs. the ones of enduring
    being beaten for most of their lives are drastically different.

But I agree, the law needs to be changed, but so does the mentality of certain cops.

Glad you weren't hurt in that stabbing incident..

That reminds me...you know women have two sets of lips for a reason, right? One set to complain with, and the other to apologize with...(poor attempt of a joke)

Quoted.
    test
  5. Noncentz

1. Chris Brown was assaulted by Rhianna... :funny: Come now bro.

2. Gay.

3. There is no evidence to support the view that those into S&M are anymore violent or submissive than the overall population when outside of the bedroom. It's more of an assumption than anything else.

4. I never said women are blameless or that they are never the party at fault in cases of domestic violence, but in this case I saw the pictures of the male and female after the fact. If Chris Brown was 'assaulted', was he tickled or something?

--
    True but we must never delegitimize domestic violence by framing it as a simple brawl between two parties. The scars (for the man and woman) are more than physical and usually follow the person for years.

It's not like two guys fighting, one wins one loses and you get over it in a week.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

1.) it's in the police report ..ty come again.
    2.)not as gay when a woman attacks a man gets beat up then plays victim.
    3.)people that are sexually violent aren't healthy minded nor do they pose a "peacefull" person in the eyes of others. thats judging, but it's pretty un-biased of a judgement.
    4.)no one knows if chris brown had wounds doesnt mean he didn't.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

test
  8. GaLaTeA

Here's the transcript for what happened in the car that night he beat her, from the link I've already posted. (Chris Brown Police Report Provides Details Of Altercation - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV)

I read after the fact that there was so much blood in the interior of the car, that they couldn't get it all out of the stitching in the dash, seats, etc. Rihanna should have stuck with the saying ~ fool me/beat me to a pulp once, shame on you. Allow you to do it to me again, shame on me.
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

damn...who wouldnt wanna get beat to a pulp by chris brown?
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

Chris Brown & Justin Beiber battle royal. Ready, set, go. It could solve many problems.

:idk:
    test
  11. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I'm a huge Breezy fan..his skiils as a dancer are phenominonimnonimol - but his behaviour was unforgivable.

His track "I wanna take you down" now has a whole new meaning...

this wasn't a couple squabble type thing a bit of pushing & shoving or whatever, he tried to choke her, bit & punched her.

IF it was him under attack he should have stopped the car & dumped her ass out.

Female on male violence does occur - & with it its own set of issues- men feeling emasculated, embarrassed, a fear they wont be believed etc etc & its a sad fact that the police dont always deal with it correctly.

Domestic violence especially when witnessed by children is toxic.
    Case in point Chris Brown himself, who has openly talked about seeing his mom get beaten... and so it goes around...
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

:this: 100% agreed.

The thing is, people either derive from a place of love, or a place of pain ~ I think both Brown as Rihanna come from more or less broken homes with domestic violence being a common denominator, and people who have went through and are going through similar issues, are scared for the rest of their lives, and the domestic abuse they have suffered either makes them seek people who have gone through similar; and the cycle repeats itself; or they instinctively avoid those sort of people and try desperately to do anything in their power to make sure it never happens to them again.

Luckily those two didn't have any kids.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

That reminds me of one of my fave poets [Elizabeth Akers Allen (1832–1911)];

7714. Elizabeth Akers Allen. 1832-1911. John Bartlett, comp. 1919. Familiar Quotations, 10th ed.

In the case of domestic violence the family needs to use and reach for the appropriate support services (social services, police, etc.) at an early stage, because it's too late when domestic violence already stares out of all aspects of family life. Many women/man/(and children) beaters are also psychopaths, with special characteristics, apathy on the pain of others, the desire to hurt, causing suffering, revenge...

Governmental or non governmental institutions can still slip on getting many important information in regards to domestic violence; even though violence is investigated relatively well enough to know the perpetrator; but it will still come down to the being very difficult to influence change in the person who's being violent towards his spouse or child. Therefore, fear of them is escalated, and the victim's sense of powerlessness only rises.

Caught in a cycle of violence, either a woman staying in the hopeless situation because of the child, sharing of property, or often times being economically dependent on the perpetrator, makes those women grip their teeth and simply keep quiet and hope to have peace, if they satisfy the abuser, thinking they will be omitted from his hellish embrace. But, unfortunately, those women are often times wrong, because the abuser can get disrupted and lashes out on even the smallest thing ~ their tolerance level is usually extremely low, they react violently and unpredictably.

Because none of those women/men/children can ever predict those violent situations and even if they're working to please that person to the best of their capabilities, they can still be surprised when the abuser unexpectedly starts beating them. Serious injuries, killings, murders and suicides even later, are quite frequent as an anticipated epilogue of domestic violence.

Therefore, instead of being quiet, those women/men/children need to talk, call, write, or do anything that will get them out of that situation. Even if it's done anonymously ~ it can also save many lives.

And there shouldn't be any tolerance towards the abuser, which is in many cases already known.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.