These tweets are disturbing.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Click on the pic to view more tweets..
    [​IMG]

I had a huge discussion about this yesterday, but I am disgusted to see statuses today (FROM WOMEN (!!!)) about how they don't care what Chris Brown has done, he's still sexy and talented blah blah...

ANY self respecting woman would never praise someone like him regardless of what he can do on a stage. Talent doesn't make you a MAN, beating a woman makes you a weakling, bottom line. And the fact that WOMEN are making light of it shows how messed up this society is.

Thoughts?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i dunno how hes been so easily forgiven
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

give him a break please.

he was deeply sorry for wot he deed.

forgiving is veryimportant, its not like he keeled anybody..he just lost it and paid a very high price for it.

leave this male alone i say.

for he has done no such evil since.

rihanne had eet comin...
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

:this:

It's not just one mistake. Plus, it was a pretty big "mistake". He's thrown chairs through windows at events, the kid is a hazard.

There are so many talented people out there to be admired, someone who does what he does on a personal level should not be one of them.

This isn't even so much about him anymore as it is about the women's reactions. Just stupid.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

trawld.

hehe i know..chris browns problem is, that hes someone who is not in control of his emotions. he is an emo. one look in his eyes will tell you that, if you got the knackfor it.

in his case, this type of thing can definately happen again

he has short fuses, compared to others..
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

and you know there will always be women who love ''bad guys'', not for the sake of them being bad guys and mistreating them but..the idea of being around someone like him and the idea of successflly taming and manipulating him can be very thrilling for such weak minded females.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

it just goes to show how in society up is down and down is up!

she's retarded as fuck for that, but sayin chris brown is evil for whoopin rhinnas ass is assinine. did you hear she is into SNM and you know what, she probly had it coming, dnt get me wrong I love rhianna but i think there is a line that woman push men across and it doesnt justify men beatin womans ass. but it USUALLY takes two to tango I know not in all cases. but some woman are just as sick if not more then men
    test
  8. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

For all we know Rihanna could have had it coming. Why hasn't anyone ever thought of that?
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't mind the tweets actually. if you're a guy, and you liked that girl, you know to stay the fuck away from her cuz she's obviously bat-shit crazy.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

The kid's a loose cannon.

I'll just put it this way... Chris Brown never had and never will have a man card.

That's the sad part about it. And some women never learn. Ever.

IMO, the majority of women who don't care that the "bad guys" are woman-beaters and want them anyway...well, those poor women would need a much stronger male role model in their lives whilst they were growing up. And some darn self-esteem.

Chris Brown Police Report Provides Details Of Altercation - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

^^Couldn't even read the whole thing...there's no excuse for any grown man to do this:
    [​IMG]

One of those precious indicators that suggest to run fast, and run as far away as possible.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

lol @ her havin just a few scratches lmao.. they blew that shit outta per portion.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

Would you react the same way were that your daughter?
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

I'm glad this has finally all come out and chris has been vindicated. All the do gooders and people sticking there nose in other peoples business saying he beat her well look who started it, SHE READ HIS TEXT MESSAGE AND WENT PHYSCO ON HIM and stole his keys and guaged his eyes and tried to steal his phone and lied all about the police. WTF??! is there something I'm not getting hear? man i hope all her fans read this and know the truth now.

My daughter wouldn't be raised to be around scum like that but if it did happen I'd have done something about it of course thats my daughter, but if she was in the wrong i would love to know so i could guide her correct
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

Stop trolling and stop avoiding the question. Would you react the same way had it been your daughter that would find herself in the same situation?

Edit; nvm, I came to the realization that I've answered my own question.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

see above post^^
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

So that would be a yes. :smh:
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

truth is, Men and Woman abuse eachother.. equally, in some cases men are in the wrong in other woman are in the wrong. i've went to jail after my ex gave me two black eyes busted lip bite marks all over scratch marks all over.. so woman imo are just as criminal as men sometimes.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

and then i was released, due to prejudice but they didnt even wanna charge the girl..
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

Don't go generalizing as "everyone" does it, some do, yes, but certainly not all men and women go swinging as if it's the boxing match of the year at their significant other.

If she was the one hitting you, how'd you end up in jail? Did you hit her back or simply restrained her from hitting you?

And honestly, if you're in a battlefield relationship, end it and get the hell away.

Prejudice over you as a man being a victim to a female? You still should have pressed charges.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

I was drunk and when the police came, I started talking shit, b/c I had a previous restraining order on me against her, (but she came to see me long story dont judge) so i knew i was gonna get in trouble..

they released me b/c obviously I was the victim, but they still violated me with N/C/O violation...

and yes your right get out when you can but people make mistakes too..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.