These concepts are above all religions.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

As an atheist I could take into consideration a religious concept or two, if it seemed worthy, but I don't have to.

Love, kindness, selflessness, for example aren't even religious concepts, even though most religions seem to be their self-appointed majority share holders.
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

There's a big difference between the Israelite faith and religion. We don't have anything to do with religion...

the Israelite faith are a set of tribal laws and commands in regards to a specific family of tribes. It is not a religion, but our faith does include the qualities you listed above as well as many more. However it should not be mistaken for a 'religion' because it is not. It's not an organization or establishment of any sort. Simply a culture belonging to a nation of people that have been divided through slave trades. Period.

Outside of your disbelief in higher frequencies of celestial beings, specifically one who is above the rest... I agree with a lot of your perceptions of 'religion'. Other than that, I'm good.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness

no fruit. no real believer.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

who claimed ownership of these qualities?

they are human qualities.

hell, even beasts can show love, kindness and selflessness.

we are all beastly by nature, after all.

:numaan:
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes is true

they are above religion itself

they are what it is to be alive. Anyone denies you that punch em in the neck!
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

beasts can show love, yet humans are the only ones who think about love, or are aware of it. to the beast, love, hate, despair, joy are automatism. What makes humans so special is the perceived ability to control these emotions..:hairganik:
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No the fuck there isn't.

Why don't Christians seem to understand what the word "religion" means? FFS Just because you're more creepy and intimate with your deity doesn't make it any less religious. It's JUST MORE CREEPY.
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

^religion is the worship of BAAL-ZEBUB and other FALSE GODS. religion is not walking upright in the spirit of the MOST HIGH.
    :smackmeanmug:
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Quite down coup
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.