TheSaurus to host an AMA on Reddit

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WhatBombs, Aug 3, 2013.

1. WhatBombs

WhatBombs Member

test
  2. ReasonableSHOTZ

ReasonableSHOTZ Passenger Side Gunna

Here's a question. Are the sweat glands in his neck genetically engineered marvels of modern science?
    test
  3. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Is this going to be like one of those AMA videos they do with the videos that go on the Reddit YouTube channel or is this just going to be a thread on Reddit? Because I refuse to use Reddit.
    test
  4. robodick

robodick Member

why not just do it here? hes not that well known (no offense)
    test
  5. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

^This. He's just going to get a bunch of people who
    A) Don't know who he is
    B) Aren't even fans of the art
    C) Get mad at him for saying "faggot"
    test
  6. WhatBombs

WhatBombs Member

The subscribers from our forum will be there for him, we hope that you join us. We are going to use this opportunity to expose TheSaurus to a lot of new people for sure, people who have never seen or heard of battlerap, but that's a good thing. I don't know why anyone would be scared of using reddit, it's just a platform for discussion, and the r/rapbattles subscribers are intelligent and knowledgeable battle fans, I'm confident we will be able to have a successful AMA.

The reason we wouldn't do it on this forum is because of the format. Reddit is suited to interviews because instead of loading page after page of comments, it's all there in front of you. Instead of having to sort through spam comments and bullshit, all the quality discussion is at the top of each thread and the trolls and spammers are hidden at the bottom. There are lots of battlerappers already on reddit and contributing members of the community, we are certainly new to the scene, but we are growing quickly and I believe it's because of the difference in format.

I hope you decide to join us, it's a great opportunity for TheSaurus fans.
    test
  7. JEFFERSONPRICE=G.O.A.T.

JEFFERSONPRICE=G.O.A.T. New Member

CONGRADULATIONS
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. WhatBombs

WhatBombs Member

test