TheSaurus - All I Know Is That ?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Kyle Conway, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Conway

Kyle Conway New Member

yeah, he said he was going to do the verse then i sent him a message on facebook attempting to squash things and like usual, he never responded. i don't understand why all of these people are giving me shit haha... i'm guessing most of them have their lips firmly wrapped around someones dick and they take offense to me calling him out on his bullshit...
    test
  2. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

It tears me up to see you like this Kyle. Keep doing your thing... friend. :)
    test
  3. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Lol, Thesaurus made it a ______ line, Kyle made it a ______ song.
    test
  4. fullhousehorse

fullhousehorse New Member

saurus looking like dr. betruger
    test
  5. Famousin

Famousin New Member

ahhahahahaha funniest shit since hindu conceited
    test
  6. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

Wow page 4 had me literally lol'n
    test
  7. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

its funny watching yall troll this kid but thesaurus a lame ass nigga if this shit true. i guess some niggaz word as men dont mean shit & he a prime example.

real talk this kid like "keep the money just let me know whats up". man fuck tthat i would steal on that nigga as soon as i seen him for fuckin with a penny of mine.
    test
  8. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

send an email threatening to drink ur own piss? idk might work
    test
  9. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

guy... this is the internet... not only is it the internet but its rapmusic.com... this site is filled with assholes who fuck with people for the sole purpose of fucking with them... half the time they dont even mean what they say.. they ust like that fact that they can say anything they want and there are no consequences because there behind a computer screen

just ignore them... thats what most of us regular people do... they know that u got fucked over and its a legitimate gripe you have... they just love the fact that there getting a reaction out of you

im from long island as well.... my dude gravity is an amazing musician.. has done songs with copywrite, canibus, sean kingston, styles p, termanology etc etc... and he does hooks and verses for 100 dollars... if ur looking to make a really dope track u can holler at him

SoundClick artist: Gravhiphop - www.scumbagradio.com www.yourgravmusic.com www.twitter.com/gravhiphop www.facebook.com/gravhiphop
    test
  10. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

man, shit like this is the reason i dont fuck with many rappers anymore, and just stick to workin wit dudes in my circle, or doin my own instrumental shit.
    as someone who has been in the exact same situation before, i feel for u homie

saurus seems like a good dude, but there is simply no excuse for that shit. smh
    test
  11. iSick303

iSick303 knew pac, pop

all i stole was that tag still gets me even tho it was in the hall of shame thread too
    test
  12. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

If you still have the messages between you guys and proof that you haven't received any kind of verse then just sue him.

There's no point of complaining about it when you could get the money back. If the dude is a scumbag that stole from you, I don't know why you would protect his honor and hold out hope he is going to send you a verse.

It's a low life piece of shit move on Thesaurus' part though.
    test
  13. BlizzardProject

BlizzardProject New Member

i'm dyinggggggggg
    test
  14. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Saurus ducking this thread so hard. He said on here before that he would do right by Kyle.
    test
  15. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Kyle Conway

Kyle Conway New Member

then i posted the second video with the proof and he never spoke on the subject again... hrmmm...
    test
  17. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

All I owe is that
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

Why would u pay thesaurus 250.00 for one verse, when u can wait until his album comes out and get around ten songs for 15.00?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. realtalk101

realtalk101 Patriots>>>

Saurus was in ny recently.u shoulda went and seen him about it son.YOU SHOULDA WENT AND SEEN HIM ABOUT IT.

When y'all address like men,and u call him a thief to his face, ill respect u then /hollow voice
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

^^^bwahahahaha this thread has been killing me since yesterday.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.