There's women who know they'll enjoy/love being moms, and do a magnificent job..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

This whole world is one big case against having children period, tbh.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Think people should pass some sort of test(s) to prove of being capable of partaking on the role of parents.

Best one yet - from today; "a child will make you(r heart) whole".. #said no sane individual ever. :scared:
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Children are given to us from God, and so are the devils.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

So, wait, the stork's really a fly-by baby messenger? Bummer..
    test
  5. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I love being a mom.

Not that it doesn't have it's frustrations (it certainly does) or bring you to the point of hair pulling anger (you didn't hear that from me), and it certainly means a lifetime of worrying.....

But it's the nurturing, caring, and molding that little human into someone terrific that makes it so worthwhile. It's teaching them lessons (even if they show no signs of having learned said lessons til much later) that prepare them for life. It's kissing boo boos and mending broken hearts. It's being their first love and having them, even in their 20's, come to you with their troubles.

Trust is earned and respected. Bonds are formed. Love is given and received.

It doesn't stop there for me, however, as this same nurturing and caring nature of mine is extended to a specific few whom I also love and care about.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]
    test