There's been a lot of talk about marriage equality..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Makes me wonder if there's going to be a day in the future when people start being of the opinion that it doesn't matter who people choose to marry, as long as they're happy. Nothing unnatural about that.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I sense the sarcasm that statement and it suggests that you think people will attempt to marry their family next. no?
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:dead:

Guess I dug that pit on my own, huh..

Was always under the impression that US had laws against relatives being married tho, but no, wasn't trying to go into that direction when making the thread, more along the lines of "who really cares if two women or two guys get hitched".

Also, wasn't women voting unacceptable until they've fought for that right? Wasn't people who started off as interracial couples being frowned upon/hated on?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

yup...all it takes it making enough of a stir to get your way
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^True, takes a lot to get traction, but when they will ~ one less obstacle to tackle.
    test
  6. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Homosexuality exists in about 450 species. Homophobia only exists in one. Which one is unnatural?
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  8. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Just remember that there is no slippery slope argument.

The reason we can get homo-married, but not married to children, animals, or inanimate objects, is because none of those things can give consent.

Unless you're a muslim of course, you can marry all the children you want. Well... actuallly four.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Exactly. And it's like people learned absolutely nothing from history as well ~ men in ancient Greece (Rome as well) had "fun" with guys, whilst women were mere reproductive ovens.

Somewhere along the way bashing&stigmatization became popular.

One of my co-workers is going through legit hell after she didn't lose the post 2nd baby weight in "expected time". But then again, her husband doesn't have a prob with carrying a little extra himself.

Precisely.

Always scary seeing people being against gay marriage, but don't have probs with child molestation or at least brush it off as the least of the world's concernes.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Women have no advantage when they are fat.
    Men have.
    JebeŇ° majstora kojem alat pokisne.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Man have fatty advantages? Unless it's a sumo, there's no such thing.
    test
  12. doslavozes

The other advantage of being a fat man is that we don't have the same self consciousness issues that fat women have. I gain a little weight and I'm best friends with my new fat, I talk to my belly all the time. A woman gains a little weight and the whole world ended and she's going to torture herself until she gets skinny enough to be comfortable again.
    test
  13. doslavozes

This has changed? I still have fun with guys (fun as in hanging out and playing video games) and I still consider women to be reproductive ovens. If it wasn't for getting the axle greased I'd have no interest in hearing them talk about their feelings, how their day was, or what their mom said to them many years ago that they can't let go of etc.
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]

:youmad?:
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That's because women tend to operate under the "you fit yourself into the dress, not tailor the fabric to suit the body" mantra. And also competing with other women.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Well, not for the most part. *shrugs*

Yeah, the feelings talk can kill any mood.
    test
  17. doslavozes

I don't really understand why women have to compete with other women. I mean guys will sleep with them regardless right? Hell the guys would sleep with both women if they could so the women don't need to compete.

If anything the guys should be competing for the girls. I guess I just don't get why women tend to hate each other so often whereas guys are generally different to one another.
    test
  18. doslavozes

That said I'd be genuinely interested in hearing you talk about your feelings, but then my shock collar would go off because I'd technically be flirting with a girl on here, and after that thread I'm not allowed to anymore. :(

I'm just kidding, screw what those haters think.

:youmad?:
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Same reason why they virtually wear the same ish. To annoy the hell outta each other.

Always found it amazing how guys can be rivals & still maintain a friendship, but women mostly can't.
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You'd need this. problem solved.

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.