there will be no prophet after muhammad ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tre Tru

Tre Tru Da Tru'th

i guess not all who claim to be Muslims really are then.. this is very interesting you seem to know your Religion....this is the most ive ever heard regarding Muslims and their ties to judaism..
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

in the qur'an it mentions the closest people in behaviour to muslims are the jews.

surah al-baqarah then goes onto describe the story of the jewish people.

very, very similar to what the muslims are going through these days.

not many people know, but stoning a woman to death for adultery is judaic law.

it's all derived from the one source, so if i may quote rumi.

break the jugs, and the water is one.

:numaan:
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I agree after muhammed i don't think there will ever be a "need" for a prophet of his kind in god's agenda. i do believe however that we will see many many "false" prophet's come and go in time line of history. the bible say's clearly ..

Jeremiah 5:30-31 ESV /
    An appalling and horrible thing has happened in the land: the prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests rule at their direction; my people love to have it so, but what will you do when the end comes?

So i don't believe he will be the last prophet. b/c false prophets still have a level of prophet hood
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

elaborate on "his kind".

no, that doesn't make sense.

lol, if i'm a fake lawyer, the judge would know (fuck the jury).

test
  5. lyricalpriest

b/c altho these prophet's are considered "fake" against the agenda of god.. they are indeed prophesying for the agenda of satan.. so in a sense demons are to angels as prophets are to false prophets.. and as for the previous statement i said about "mad" is this.. as far as history/war/expansion of the abrahmic faith's. there isn't a actually preciction of another prophet at the calibure as heem.. what would this new prophet after muhamad serve a prupose for. what message would he bring us? the message was alreaqdy brought. mankind need submit and turn from their wicked way's. and turn to the "way" THE LIGHT. unless there's need for the gospel's or holy book's to have a new part added..
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

then no need for a prophet after muhamad.
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Why don't the Jews accept Mohammed? Nigga are you forreal? Have you read your whole holy book?? If I was Jewish I'd hate that psychotic pedophile more than I do now as an atheist.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Nigga is you crazy? I see you haven't yet learned that while Muhammed was hanging out in that cave writing the Qu'ran, he had a Bible with him?

The Bible was finished by the end of the 1st Century AD...the Qu'ran didn't come until the 7Th century AD...

Notice the similarities to Bible scriptures?

Put down that false religion and take up the word of Yeshua, boy!!
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

not a fault of his that your faggot ancestors twisted the word of the original bible, and decideed to worship jesus instead of taking him for who he was - a prophet.

don't get angry at us because you've deviated from worshipping the actual god.

the bible was written by man, and alterted by many other men.

the qur'an was transmitted via gabriel, and hasn't been changed in the least.

i'm done playing "my religion is better than your religion", fucking fools.

will you just shut the fuck up already.

i'm glad you've convinced yourself there's no god just so you can live your life the way you fucking want to, like a fucking beast, there's no difference between you and the animals, you have no control over your desires you weak little fuckhead.

i couldn't give a fuck less about your opinion on a matter you know very little of.

i don't see a point in arguing with your weak remarks, you'll never learn.

test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No I won't. If you keep it up with the dumb shit I'm going to actually put some effort in exposing YOUR stupid ass religion. My focus is overwhelmingly Christianity as it's the bigger threat in america, but if you think I haven't explored your faith, you are sorely mistaken. So then lil nigga, be careful what you wish for.

Also, you have a terrible understanding of atheism, as such don't ever in your life misrepresent it so poorly again if you want anyone to take you the least bit seriously.

:funny: There is actually VERY little difference between us and other animals, and your statement on that just shows the delusions of grandeur that religion creates in humans. So if you've managed to delude yourself into thinking you're a child of the almighty creator and are thus, the center of the universe....good for you. It does NOT make it the case, cretin.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

sorry Numaan if i missed the mark on the question what i meant by his kind was. true prophet's. god doesn't have a need for any true prophet's.. next time is gonna be him riding on his enemies no more need for messenger's and what not. but that doesn't mean that there isn't prophets that work for the devil..
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

your definition of prophet is very different to mine.

a prophet is he who has divine guidance by the Almighty.

a messenger is a prophet who has a divine message (book) from the Almighty.

a prophet that works for the devil is just an impostor, as the devil is - no prophet.

test
  13. lyricalpriest

such a paradox to grasp this but your just looking at it from one side.. you do realize there is two sides to this here eternal battle right? so why do you disparge the other side? not that the fallen deserve mercy.. but i try to have a more, dualist empathetic view point.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

like i said not any more real prophets like muham will come. but false ones will.. but they'll lose it was written....
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fair enough, which means you believe muhammad was a prophet?

then why "disparge" his teachings and the qur'an?

test
  16. lyricalpriest

I don't disparge that i do not know.. nor understand.. I am a christian but i also feel that christians muslims and jew's are all the same it's like United states of america central america and south america.. all different countries but same american continent.. man put the borders up.. not nature.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

I also feel the my christiandom is more of a nostalgic influence then a "im right their wrong" stance.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

you have too strict limits on the the definition of prophet. A prophet simply speaks the truth of God in times of his calling, acting trough you. Since he is still all knowing and all everything in today, his constant, it would be safe to say he act's through people still.

Let me fill ya in on that Muhammad guy. The early Catholic Church established him and his religion on a front, lies, and demonic instruction to get Holy ground back for political and social-economical reasons. Yup, if you follow this you are on shaky ground. How did Muhammad know and others that he was the "one"...a Mole on his body. Holy Moley, right.

Muhammad is nothing more than a fashion statement today...for the unwise. You won't wear him on your pinky when you die.

Peace.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

you're the one deviant to the one true God and his word, the Bible. while taking up doctrines of Devils.

I bet you "converted" to Islam and wasn't even born into it? am I right?

Muhammed was a Man, idiot. the Gabriel story is a lie, period.

Nigga please. the Bible has been tampered with, yes, but not to the point of 180 degree understanding. only to the point of translating Hebrew to English..not to the point of total fiction...

those of us who know who God is are not faded though, so they can twist the book like a pretzel and still not confuse the Israelites, fool. It was written that the Bible it would be tampered with and misinterpreted by many, read the book and you'll understand WHY the Bible was tampered with AND the judgement to those that tampered with it. the Apocrypha was the major tampering, because the books therein tell YOU and me who we really are, the Israelites. not no fucking Muslims or Shintoists or Bhuddists, or false Jews or none of that shit. unless you're not a descendant of slave ancestors..

AND yes, the Qu'ran has been tampered with too. re-written, etc..don't act like the Qu'ran is pure, it's not.

Don't you go nowhere bitch, I 'm not done carving your chest open with this good word, nigga!
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the fuck are you on about?

you made sense for like one second.

wrong again fuckface, lol @ doctrines of devils.

you're pathetic.

jesus is also a man, a prophet.

stop kneeling infront of him hoping he'd give you a facial, faggot.

you're a dickhead, jews are more closer to god than you christians.

atleast they don't hold anyone else to be their deity.

i don't have to act like it's not, i know it's not.

we all know it's not, and it pisses you the fuck off that you can't prove shit.

next time you're on your knees, ask your naked hung god to bless you with some maturity.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.