There is NO such thing as a GHOST PRODUCER

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Man im tired of hearing this shit on here. fuck you idiots are retarded. do you have ANY idea how this industry works???? •••••s talkin about dre pays up and comers to do his beats then he takes credit.. WTF.. where has this happened? every fucking CD i buy either says PRODUCED by DRE or PRODUCED by DRE AND BLAH BLAH...

i dotn know who started this rumor but man you guys are retarded. or it will say CO PRODUCED by BLAH.. or KEYS BY BLAH...

•••••s be on here talkin like they be in the studio wit dre and shit. I JUST FUCKING READ in a dre interview where he said he spends sometimes up to 36 hours int he studio straight. his whole camp sayin no one is more focused than him..

WTF DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING ALL THOSE HOURS IN THE STUDIO? Scratching his nuts?

ok then shut hte fuck up.. then someone just said Diddy does it to. then i read where someone said lil jon does it.. man can you faggots get it through your head, that they MAKE BEATS. they PRODUCE TRACKs. man yall actin like they the millie villie of producin.

sorry i had to get that out. tired of reading it. and there is NO PROOF. mufuckas just go by wat they "heard/read" on here. then repeat it so it makes themselves sound "industry knowledgeable". when they are fucking retarded little mon keys.
    test
  2. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

••••• I ghost produce for dre
    test
  3. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

...storch
    test
  4. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

storch got credit for his shit i believe, but there is a such thing as ghost producers. Kanye used to do it for D Dot, he said it himself and I know of 1 guy who did for timbaland.

second of all, calm the fuck down. It aint that serious.
    test
  5. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

like that ••••• info said, its the blind leadin the blind here. whos statement am i gonna believe...Mary J Blige (an countless others) saying Diddy or is an Amazing producer, an he spent 20 hours in the studio producing/mixing her song, or some dude sayin "diddy will walkin in a room, add a hi-hat to a track, leave, and he'll take all the credit", whhich he probably repeated (and twisted) from another dude online who herd it from another dude online who was probably some underground hip-hop wigger who was mad cuz "all diddy raps about is money cars hoes and bling bling", and was tryin 2 tarnish his rep...
    test
  6. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

pretty much...
    test
  7. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

For the record Kanye got songwriting and intrumentation credits for those songs.
    test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

if u listen to kanyes side of the story, he just says he sent hip hop the beat and he gave it to jay and then jay did the track. then jay asked kanye what he thought and it seemed more like he was joking or wanted a hit single type track when he said i really wanted the simple jay z but he just shits tight. didnt sound like he didnt agree with the track, plus cant be life is fire.
    test
  9. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

test
  10. El-P

El-P New Member

Yeah... I don't know this whole deal about Dre being in the studio so much, but even if he was what IS he doing in there, foreal? Looking at the credits for 2001 pretty much every instrument that is in any song there is being played by someone other than Dre. The only thing that's not credited to a musician or other producer is the drum programming.
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

dont tell me to calm the fuck down homie. i say wtf i want when i want, how i want. if i wanna get hype i will. dont come at me tryna tell me wat to do homnie. just dead that shit.

"if you dont like it, do sumtin •••••" -jeezy
    test
  12. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

I mean homie, how do YOU KNOW DIFFERENT? You act like you're the one stop solution for anything and everything that goes on in the industry....
    test
  13. HeadSick

HeadSick Ill Legitamate

didy only spent 20 hours with bliege in the studio cuz he was tryin to get lucky...

as for the whole ghost producer thing.. there is such thing as a ghost producer....

and just because they take credit for a beat someone else made doesnt mean that they dont still produce you clown
    test
  14. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

There IS such thing as ghost producers - theyre the people who DONT get credit, thats the point, hence the name GHOSTproducers
    And you know why I think Dre does use them? Because he stole guilty conscience beat from some foreign rap group and tried to pass it off as his then got sued, and his shit isnt consistent, you can tell when its a Dre joint and when its not
    plus, no reason to be so damn heated, lol
    test
  15. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

lol. keep believing that
    test
  16. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Man speaking of Dr. Dre and Ghost Producers.

Why does this sound sOOOOO familiar to me recently :esko: [sponge]
    test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

Ghost producers do exist man, so do ghost writers and just about ghost everything else. Dre does buy beats from other producers. He buys them takes them to the studio (has the beats original formats) and changes, mixes them, adds what he wants and thats that. I know a producer that has sold multiple beats to dre. Thats actually what my manager is trying to do with me. Shop tracks of mine to Dre. The people who sell there work get PAYED though so it's legit (not as much as dre does obviously though). But it does exist.
    test
  18. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

I think this thread opens up the potential for a new arguement.. does it take skill to use studio musicians to compose melodies in your beats??

Yall don't understand how Dre can spend 36 hours str8 in the studio, yet all of the instruments are played by others.. perhaps Dre was showing them how to play the instrument how he wants, and then making them do it over and over again until it is perfect.. if you notice, dre's shit is ALWAYS perfect if not close.. I've worked with many studio musicians, and I'll tell you, its VERY hard to get a perfect take, especially when the idea is in YOUR head, and the musician is naturally going to have their own idea of how to play, etc. I have collaborated with top musicians in the hip hop game, including Lil Jon's guitar player Craig Love on a song by Bone Crusher with 8ball and Youngbloodz at Stakonia Studios, that was already done.. we were just adding finishing touches. when I worked with him, u could say it was like how Kanye and D Dot was doing it. I didn't really have any authority to tell him how to do it, despite I produced the beat, but I still stated all of what I though it should be, and they used many aspects of it.. Just sublte nuances that only a producer knows.. but the point is, its a perhaps equally difficult task to make a hot beat using studio musicians as it is to make a hot beat on your own. you gotta have people skills, producing skills, confidence, diplomacy, patience, discipline.. many of yall dont take into consideration the fact that Dre can still compose himself.. he can make hot beats on the keys by himself, just like Kanye can.. but they choose to make HOTTER shit because they dont have egos about their musicianship.. they respect that others have dedicated their lives to an instrument, and they combine their producer ear with other peoples skill with an instrument, and make an even better finished product.. so have some appreciation for the producer who uses musicians..
    test
  19. Jaywan

Jaywan Ridiculous...

THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY GHOST PRODUCERS IN THIS INDUSTRY!

You're the one who looks like a moron saying there arent...its obvious you're the one who's not in the industry like you'd like to present yourself to everyone on here.
    test
  20. Jaywan

Jaywan Ridiculous...

Oh and i'm not getting at you Premize....I enjoy your work...just saying, dont discredit something unless you really, really know for a fact...who knows, you could be ghosting for someone in the industry next week? never know...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.