There is an RM Radio show tonight

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by g.t., Sep 26, 2013.

1. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

unlimited
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

It's a semi permanent thing for now
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

It's on-going. No set amount.
    test
  4. J o o k

We gotta get you on somehow
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Definitely gonna get on there one of these weeks soon. Hours at work cutting back a little bit.

You answered the question about the Court threads like a boss, b.

:shaqsalute:

I still don't understand how a lot of people didn't catch on after like the 4th RM Court though. :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

lolll listening now...killing me so far, @g.t. what part of mass is your sis in?! (and a/s/l?) ;)

man zero-d's voice blew me away n/h....i thought it was an effect at first, but by the end i dont think it was...thats some crazy training
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I'll call in one day
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

fuck hope it went good yall i didnt eat alot yesterday cause i was tryna save money
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

god i drank too much ate 2 little sorry boys
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

shes like 33, in quincy - and already lives wit a dude and has two kids.

: 0
    test
  11. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

@g.t

I forgot about it but ill call next week

Gonna check the replay tonight

As far as laws, ive seen him perform here n tampa, my nig is one of the illest to ever do it

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  12. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Shout out to everyone that called and listened

Shout out to @tbone @J o o k @Zero-D and @g.t. Sister even tho she ain't even trying to make it for thanksgiving

I fer sure thought zero d was trolling us, appreciate listening and calling, hope you can make it to one of my shows tho+I think @The_K3 has a thing for you

Speaking of k3, where did you go? We played a song then you never came back...

Shout out to laws for listening, I know I sound like a fan boy but fuck it, I even told my wife you were listening cuz she's a fan of your music too (she loves your 5:01 mixtape) but she said I was lying until I played her some of your new shit lol

Major shout out to @g.t. He is honestly one of the most professional dudes I've ever worked with on anything, every show he comes prepared and ready to work

Major shout to @SinSSMG for getting the replay links up so quick, tho he's not directly apart of the show he does a lot of stuff behind the scenes which plays a major role and i appreciate it a lot

I might make a separate thread for this question but I'll ask it here too

WHAT DO YALL WANT TO HEAR ON RM RADIO???
    I just want to get a little idea of what y'all would like, what would be entertaining to y'all etc
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think it would be a funny segment if jook came on weekly or biweekly, and he could do his "post here and ill tell you what rm thinks of you" thread..........but do it vocally, and for callers that call in and want to know what he thinks of their board persona.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I'm
    A shut this lame ass show down if I call in
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Trolling? Not at all fam- Gotta show love for the site and local artists. Keep on doin' what you do! I'll be at the show on the 20th fersure. And @The_K3 can get dinner on me if he asks politely ;)
    test
  16. Blackanese

Def roll through it will be a great time tbh

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noa_James

^^he puts together the common ground every Sunday and is a major force in our hip hop scene here, he personally asked me if I wanted to perform that night so I'm really stoked on this show+I'm really gonna turn that place the fuck out!!!!

The Common Ground feat Curtiss King
    test
  17. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

For what its worth, it would be better if you play verses of a song. Other than the full song, so that way you can have more in rotation for now. Like pick the best verse out the song, or just pick a verse to play. Its really an effective way to make a song have impact, by listening to a verse of a song that hit. Than allowing the song to do what it suppose to do, by allowing the viewers or listeners either ask questions about it, or going to search for the full song for themselves.

another thing, i agree with g.t with having a slot in the show. Where you get callers to either state how they feel on the state of hiphop, or if he down to do it. Get jook to become ms. cleo for a bit, allowing callers to be either judge by him or it'll be a thing like ask jook...

aight and i'm guessing you could have like a old skool thurs day, like every first or last thurs day of the month. to show respect and pay homage to those who came thru the hands of Rm, by playing they music nonstop. Like you really don't have to always have open conversations on the radio show, i think you should at least do this. so it'll let the show be more of a impact, when you do have open conversations about the culture of hiphop and the events that are going on.

even on the text side, when text use to be jumping. They had a mag and did interviews with ppl, that they put in the mag. so you could possibly give interviews to ppl as well, inviting them on the show.

tweet ya show, youtube ya show, blog ya show, you have to really compete if you want to gain that fanbase of ppl, get those who do live battles to attempt to speak on the show or something.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  18. J o o k

Very good thoughts here.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Michael Caine

Michael Caine Member

thanks again for having my music on the show Black, that was real cool
    test
  20. Blackanese

No problem, I've spun your old shit a few times on the show

Facebook.com/BlackaneseMusic that's my personal page
    Facebook.com/BlackaneseCantRap my music page
    Twitter.com/Blackanese

add me and let's work if you have any tome+ I'd really like to interview you live on air or just an interview in general because I'd personally love to know what you've been up to, what you're working on, your label situation, your thoughts on the 2013 GRB etc

I'm sure rm would be interested too
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test