There is a god.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Dex Uchiha, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Good lord @ the irony.
    test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Jax's post was great.

It's hard to refute that second paragraph without resorting to 'humans being on a higher scale of evolution and spiritual awareness' which I don't really believe.

So I tip my hat, friendo.
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol keep telling yourself that.

Reality following natural laws vs. talking snakes 9 foot tall war generals and a boat with two of every animal on the planet...

So yea...you're a fuckin joke.
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Nature unfolds in a beautiful, self-correcting way. But I believe that human-beings through the golden rule, not demanding too much, appreciating the fundamental unity of it all and living simply can achieve a harmonious, productive existence.
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I've never indicated once that I believe in fantastical creation stories and biblical accounts.

I believe in natural laws and embracing science to understand the material side of existence.

This is you being a big fag and making a beforehand assessment of me merely because I believe in god.

Go away.
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well alright. Now we're cooking with gas. Since you're (sort of) addressing me in a productive way I can take this a bit more...thoughtfully. If you would describe this as a core belief you hold then it's not quite broad enough. Humanity cannot and will not fit within your ideal, so for me the belief wouldn't be placed in humanity's ideal but in humanity's potential. Human beings have the power to fit within your simplified utopia but they can and invariably will not treat other people with respect and will destroy, well, everything.
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You believe in something that is not at all quantifiable or verifiable in any way, you reign supreme as faggot extraordinaire. GTFO
    test
  8. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

That was actually a follow up to my reggie post.

Make like your lord and savior natural selection and die off, please. You're disregarded.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Such ironic condescension. CM Punk ava...hmm you're probably strait edge too. No wonder you're wound so tight. You pretentious ass loser, try sex and a drink and maybe you won't be such a raging bitch ass homo.

Go get AIDS bitch.
    test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Getting AIDS would be pretty difficult given that i'm uptight and 'straight-edge', wouldn't you say?

It would almost have to be contracted........immaculately?

Are you unconsciously betraying yourself and saying that you still believe in miracles, Nightmare?

You old dog you.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

rofl..keep em coming, to my delight.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I know your worldview renders you, well, stupid as fuck as naive as well but AIDS can be contracted through other means that are not sexual. Blood transfusions or sharing needles. So unless you call two junkies shooting up a "miracle" you're just showing how ignorant of the world (and clearly reality) you are.
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Why would I be sharing needles?

I'm uptight and 'straight-edge', remember?

You're full of more contradictions than the very Bible you've chosen to take years of unresolved parental conflicts out on, brotemus.
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol you're such a pretentious jackass. That is one thick layer of fake ass bitch you have on you sir. You should try and wash that off.

There. Are. Medical. Reasons. To. Use. Needles. You. Imbecile.

Conclusion. You can still get AIDS and be the faggot ass pussy you are now. So why don't you uh, go do that. And make sure to give it to all immediate family.
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

...nigga u gay
    test
  16. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Why would I need needles for medicinal purposes? I have a great immune system that my 'straight-edge' lifestyle doesn't jeopardize. I have a hot body.

Wishing disease on my family now?

Geez.

I thought you atheists were always yammering on about how you can be a kind, moral person without needing god in your life?

But I understand, young Nightmare...

Mother and father weren't exactly Ward and June Cleaver and mocking their religion is your symbolic payback for the many late night arguments over your father's drinking and womanizing....the missed opportunities to throw the football around on a Saturday afternoon with old pa.

Believe me, I understand.

And do you know who sympathizes with your suffering on a level far greater than I do, Nightmare? God does.
    test
  17. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yes, yes you are.
    test
  18. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I am not a walking logical penis.
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

"A fallacy is incorrect argumentation in logic and rhetoric reasoning"

You dumb fuck.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

just for the record

"i am dissapoint" is stupid and only nerds and computer programmer/hackers would ever use that in a serious context... maybe a few exceptions.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.