There is a god.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Dex Uchiha, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex Uchiha

Dex Uchiha Deified.

It has no gender. It knows no dualities. It is pure will, pure energy that gives form and motion to everything you see. Including you. It is the Tao.

If you're humble, if you're mindful, if you're optimistic, if you abandon the urges of ego and acknowledge that the self is illusory and you're body is merely a vessel of that divine will, if you move just as unconsciously as you breathe - God will put you where you need to be.

You can forge your own destiny with the muscle and brawn of ego, sure. But discontent will always follow you.

If you let go of the "I", let go of the idea that you're an individual separate from the macrocosm, if you move effortlessly like water and in harmony with the true essence of shit - everything will fall into place naturally and you'll find true happiness in this world.

You suffer because you cling. To ego, to the empty concept of the self, to your vanity, to the idea that you're a branch splintered off from the tree.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 3
    test
  2. Dex Uchiha

Dex Uchiha Deified.

In essence - stop trying so fucking hard. And just....be.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

very well...this could have been from me.
    test
  4. Dex Uchiha

Dex Uchiha Deified.

Internet prophet bros.
    test
  5. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

You finally got around to reading Tao for the Christian Mind? :funny:
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

it's kinda funny how atheist are sterotyped as miserable self centered morons bcuz we don't believe in an invisible "I can do anything" guy bcuz we believe in evidence over an old story.
    test
  8. Dex Uchiha

Dex Uchiha Deified.

No.

You're just knee-jerk and decided on a rebuttal without reading beyond the thread title.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have been taught about this for the last 5years through yoga and Ving Tsun King fu.... i practice this daily through meditation/yoga life and playing my kung fu forms....

it is an awesome way to live.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I am God.
    test
  11. Dex Uchiha

Dex Uchiha Deified.

You are a physical manifestation of that great energy, friendo.

And I think you are wonderful.
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I did read. Ur ideas of god bringin happiness threw spiritual matters are insightful to believers. But the idea of ego making people suffer and this empty feeling is untrue. I don't need to believe in an afterlife or put my trust that god will guide my life bcuz it's simply not true. Y can't we all just put the responsibility on ourselves to bring joy?
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

happiness is a choice... and its up to you to be happy, nothing else but yourself will bring you true happiness.

;)
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Last edited by Sir Bustalot: Tomorrow

:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  15. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I agree with this, but some people aren't built to enjoy things, what about those that are bi-polar or suffer in some way, it isn't that easy. I believe God is a God of redemption and hope. This is why people wait on some sort of "return". Back to perfection.
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

bi polarism may be a chemical imbalance, a sickness that will vanish when the physical body perishes, among other sicknesses of the physical body.
    but if there is an underlying conflict within ones soul, a deeper problem, it is wise to tackle it, because most misery is birthed through the mind and negative thoughts or self perceptions. the moment ubecome aware of a particular thought arising and ''swinging your mood'', it is wise to tackle and call out that particular throught. through awareness of it, this thought then cannot sustain itself, there is nothing the mind or ego hates more than being called out and made aware of.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

good shit hay
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

The mind is king of all the senses

take your mind from your senses, and youre living IN the moment.

that is life.

this is why meditation is so good.
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

Busta stop merging every topic with mediation. we get it
    test
  20. Radium

Radium f k

i dont think anybody really understands what ultimately causes manic depressive mood swings

because of that it seems very wrong to just dish out a big huge pathological disorder to a person like that; especially w so much certainty. i would think that would ultimately make them feel like they are diseased or so mething. these are very overly serious and severe thoughts to hand out and give to others.

ex: what if instead of calling mood swings a BI-POLAR DISORDER we just called it immaturity.

BI-POLAR DISORDER seems like it would very hard to manage, and immaturity seems more like something a whole bunch of people share w you and have to deal w and go through too.. .. .

if being in control of your thoughts is the big thing, then i question how effective it is to set the bar of difficulty so high
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.