There are voters on this board who will vote George W. just to spite nimrod..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

that's fuckin sad.. but I know that at least a couple cats will vote for bush just to go against nimrod..

what a fuckin shame..

some of these cats on here have no minds or somethin..

pitiful
    test
  2. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

i agree.. a new breed carrying on the old tradition of "mindless conservatives"
    test
  3. Micology

Micology Hello stapler?. Yes Hello

lol..i think it's funny...i hope they do..
    test
  4. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Why make a post like this? Ur feeding the ego, of his 12 grade brain.

This fool googles for 'controversial topics' then posts, and makes about 11% sense, then you all praise it like some fuckin sand script.

Sometimes u gotta read through his poor grammar to really get that he makes about as much sense as shelby bell with clothes on, none.
    test
  5. Micology

Micology Hello stapler?. Yes Hello

Lmao@ googles controversial topics
    test
  6. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

i feel sorry for anyone who would put the future of their country in the hands of arrogance.

if this is true, which i dont think it is, (cuz anyone shallow enough to vote for bush just to spite nimrod, would be too lazy to go vote in the first place) i feel sorry for them..
    test
  7. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Bush will win regardless.

Who'd vote for him to spite nimrod? Thats sad, I'd vote for him because he is better... this is true too nicccuhssssssssss.
    test
  8. Nokas

Nokas Guest

test
  9. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

I'm voting BUSh because, Kerrys record over 20 years of voting is horrid.

He has this "Plan" he always speaks of, yet noone knows what the fuckin "Plan" is.
    test
  10. So. IL.L

I don't think it's dumb at all.. I seriously believe that kind of immaturity exists on here.. as proud as these kids act someimes.. It seriously wouldn't suprise me.. I'm just bettin that it happens...

And Mesk.. here you go again on one of your rampages.. I never commented or implied that anything other than what I was talkin about in the first post..

again.. you assume that I think it doesn't also happen in reverse.. of course it does.. I never said their weren't any cats that ride nimrod... sure there is.. somebody's nuts get rode at this site every 3 seconds for fuck's sake..

the bottom line is that there are probably people on here actually ignorant enough to do that in any event.. Quit tryin to start shit with me mesk.. your vagina still hurts from that thread I made I know, but damn.. My nuts are gettin heavy..
    test
  11. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Why are people still using the "get off my nuts" shit. I never found that ammusing, and 5 years later it still isnt funny. God damn white people, is it going to take eminem to make this shit stop?
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

Nimrod can't even vote so who the fuck cares
    test
  13. So. IL.L

because people like you are still all over peoples nuts.. and wow.. is that a racial thing or what? Are you also racist?
    test
  14. So. IL.L

Quit tryin to make this about nimrod.. nim ain't the point at all..

the whole point is there are people alive who are ignorant enough to do this kind of shit..
    test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i dont have to vote to have an impact on this election

i got my friends and brothers and other family voting for kerry

i'm like the only non- citizen in my house, i'm supposed to be but i aint pay the money and fill out the forms yet
    test
  16. So. IL.L

yer killin me man..
    test
  17. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

This shit right here just makes it look like your his side kick. Like on those harleys an shit, with the little seat connected to the side with 1 wheel that the kids ride in. I could see you just cruisin next to nimrod in that, crammed like a can of sardiens.

Take your chubby ass to the gym, resist the craving, lift weights, not calories... remember that.
    test
  18. So. IL.L

How does it make me look like his sidekick.. the whole point is.. I was dissapointed that he can't vote because he just didn't pay and fill out the forms yet..

I was actually sayin that I disagreed with those actions.. so yeah.. I guess you look like my sidekick..
    test
  19. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

^^^he works at fucking walmart and has a girlfiend.... do you think nimrod has money for anything else????
    test
  20. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

so ill is a clown haha. calling people immature and then expecting them to vote and vote to spite somoene on the internet.

haha at that. yo let me go vote so i can post about it on rapmusic haha anyone thinking that needs to end their life. haha or
    just lie about voting its the same thing no one can tell truth from lies on this thing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.