~ Theoretical situation question...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 7, 2011.

?

What should the woman do?

1. ...abort the pregnancy?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ...carry the pregnancy to term?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Hypothetically speaking...a married woman with 2 or 3 children is being treated for cancer. During her chemotherapy she discovers she's pregnant again due to birth control failure [for instance]...and with ongoing chemotherapy and chemo meds, there's a chance that the fetus will be attacked by them as well as by the tumor she's battling against...

She's left with two options/alternatives:

a. ...she can decide to abort the pregnancy and choose to continue with chemotherapy treatments. If she takes the chemo, she has a chance of surviving and making a full recovery.

b. ...she can decide to cancel chemo treatments and continue with the pregnancy. If her cancer is left untreated, she could potentially die.

What would be the right thing to do?
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

not sure im qualified to weigh in right now, but id say definitely the abortion. she could risk her life to go through with the pregnancy and risk having a baby born with disabilities. thats not fair to the child.

i had a friend who was a die hard republican, who was pro-life. i had to explain to her that i'd rather not have been born, than born with any major defects or to a family that couldnt afford to raise me. i'd want the same for any possible child.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You're more than welcome to offer your opinion.

I do agree with you, and besides, her first obligation is to her living children, because it would be a bit selfish to have a baby and leave them without a mother, as well as the newborn. But this kinds of decisions are never easy.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

tbh, while typing my response i forgot about the other children. yeah. no brainer in my opinion. abortion is the right call.
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Kill the unborn.
    test
  6. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Well Its her opinion because maybe she wants the baby I am against abortion ..I use pills and condoms if I don't want a kid even thou she has 2 other kids.... Kids are born every day with birth defeats they are the hardest to deal with but.. how many weeks is she? if its less then 6weeks just end the term tbh in my opinion she could also be a hero to her other two kids....
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...I wrote that in the course of her chemotherapy, she finds out she's pregnant, so the fetus is a couple of weeks old ~ theoretically speaking.

...ty for posting your opinion.
    test
  8. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

The “right” thing to do would be what she chooses to do. What’s “right” for me may not be “right” for her.

IMO I think stopping chemo would be selfish of her. I understand and I emphasize with wanting to spare your unborn child’s life but if you die, then the unborn child dies, and your other 2 children and husband are left without a wife and mother and all of that would have been in vain…

To each their own though.
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

abortion is always the solution

if people want extra kids they should adopt
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.