TheMadHimalayan VS Anyone RAPCITY.COM thinks is good

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by TheMadHimalayan, Jul 12, 2014.

1. TheMadHimalayan

TheMadHimalayan New Member

So i challenge anyone on RAPCITY.COM lets see if there are any good MC's on RAPCITY.COM

I don't care how many bars or how you judge it, spit your best and let the chips fall, people know good shit when they hear it so put up 2 bars for all i care, imma go first and whoever wants to represent RAPCITY.COM step up......

ROUND 1

Im like AP9 with an assault rifle in hand sandman turned up open palms dead man

anticlimactic krazy with guerrilla tactics strapped with C4 wrapped in black plastic

attach it to your chevy big box thats classic i'm nice with the right so come get yo ass kicked

full package smokin cabbage warrior like aztec street cat stretch you out like elastic

rubber band man snap back rush you like a crack hit

go toe to toe like riddick bowe I go blow for blow hit u so hard make you come out ya southpoles

my goons up all night like nodoze we never sleep and aint afraid to clap those

gang related c-murder pull a akickdoe kick in the back door you'll see murder thats a fact tho

ridin dirty aka UGK send hollow tip spray express same day

deliver rounds to ur chest like a courier leave u wet like lake superior

im super like steve spurrier armored exterior with verses superior

flip u off like a light u inferior i shine bright like a skylight stay in the limelight
    my lines tight packed with dynamite leavin u in the dust breathless lapped out of sight......

I'll give you a day or two to come up with someone who will represent RAPCITY.COM
    Surely there is at least one good Lyricist on RAPCITY.COM
    test
  2. TheMadHimalayan

Where's LKross, where's DETH, anyone out there who can step up or is all of RAPCITY.COM garbage?
    test
  3. TheMadHimalayan

L Kross your garbage and a kerr, and DETH you sound like a girl whining about rules, neither one of you could hang, this is proof, take me up on my battle challenge L Kross, you comment on every new post, i know you saw this and got scared...
    test
  4. TheMadHimalayan

Or Joe Chill he can get it too.....
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I just saw this. I like your confidence and energy jai [ you ain' Jai-z Bangem, you're that other jai ], however misplaced both are and however clear it is that you're a newb with beginning levels of unrefined skillz...oh wait you call yourself TheMadHimalayan now. Okay. Anyway, I like your energy, but you can't be serious.

You're not ACTUALLY serious, are you? Challenging Deth with underpowered, underwhelming bars like those?

My light bars vs Jai smashed that drop you wrote. You should have done your homework before calling my name. Observe just a slice of the bars that will be heading your way if you actually call me out. You have no hope of beating even a slice of the bars that I dropped on Jai. Observe:

"...Your squad? I'm maulin them weak Herbs! I'm servin hella scripts moppin troops
    Jai beatin Deth is impossible like finding virgin celibate prostitutes.

Lemme make it clear...

Jai? Battle Deth n you'll lose! Ya raps're "below ass" like "mule hooves" while my "cool grooves" school fools like academics for dummies!
    Raps uh finish ya, hunny! Macs uh spinach ya tummy! Ya head uh roll like you crashed n spin flipped ya Humvee!
    These drops uh drop you like I helicopter spin kicked ya bum knee
    I'm relentless n cunning! I prepared chants to...noose ya throat n kick the chair from ya feet n air dance you
    Repent her sins? This is Jai's fair chance to...before I make her talk to these shells like she's The Tortoise Whisperer n rigormortis stiffens her
    Sicc roars gore this bytch n her sloppy posse when I blam tons uh can clips
    Or slash her throat n give her gills like The Man From Atlantis
    Like hot sand from The Sandpits...you feel burn in da feet//burnin defeat! Punches swell this bytch guts like the sperm in mah skeet!!
    I got a wrap for ya head like ya perm in a sheet!! So don't believe that Jai's hype!
    She bout as fly as a brick kite, plus she spit light! I got luminous language so when I spit light my spit LIGHTS
    With script types that makes the Devil git right, God n Jesus fistfight, covers deserts with glaciers n cause sunrise at midnight!!..."

And that's just a small section from one of my previous battles on this site. You have a long. Looonnng way to go if you think you can joust with Deth, son.

So are you REALLY challenging me?
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Round 1

There once was a man from mantucket
    Who carried himalayan balls in a bucket
    ............ his horrible bars........... they were busted
    Only read two....... was disgusted..
    ...... -sigh-.........
    If im gonna serve him; its macaroni an fuck it
    test
  7. TheMadHimalayan

YES, i challenge both of you!!!!

So in round 1 DETH puts up recycled verse which makes no dam sense when you read it "macs uh spinach your tummy"??? And L KROSS is a clown as usual with no bars of course, but we expect L KROSS to have nothing but jibber jabber and double talk so he doesn't have to show us how bad he is. Well since i am new here i will pay my dues and spit another verse, let's see, ok how bout this.....

ROUND 2

L KROSS and DETH DISS

DMX on crack is better than the rhymes you pack, face the fact, compared to me both ya'll rhymes is wack
    CB4 gusto rap, as many straps as your crew claims to clap but the facts on the ground dont speak to that
    Kuzz as soon as the krack of tha gat spits, y'all be back to the lab with, some studio gangsta fag shit
    DETH's verse about guttin a girl like that man from Atlantis , if that was my rhyme i 'd put my head in the sand
    I'll fill up your beanie cap with lead, hollow tip, buckshot all of that, DETH you followin that
    Dont fall in tha trap, of tryin to compete with me, kuzz im a tru MC plus im all of that
    Your boy L KROSS wasn't shit so i mashed him, outrapped him, and basically slapped him around like a kardashian
    L KROSS I'll give you a swift kick, raise you up like a lift kit
    pimp you in front of McDonalds just for some filet-o-fish
    Un-like Biggie i'm big dangerous, there's no delayin this, today im smokin you two like some cannibis
    Like Arsenal im pulling out the arsenal and parceling out parcels of my lyrical arsenal
    Stop now or i can continue, send you, back to the drawing board to create a new lyrical menu
    There's no end to, the lyrics i can come up with to destroy and condemn you
    to rap purgatory until you Come up with brand new, verses and words you haven't used or been thru
    and even if both of you clowns combined to make one MC there's still no chance ya'll could EVER beat me........
    (sound of mic being dropped)................................
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Its close but i think i got u.. lmao. This is hilarious
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Oh man i just read a couple of ur bars. I puked in my mouth. I swallowed it tho, were good
    test
  10. TheMadHimalayan

Got me? L KROSS you still have yet to put down anything, just goofy comments, it's round 2 L KROSS either put up or shut up!!!. Deth, let's see what you got........
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Nah i think me makin fun of urs was better then what u wrote, im winnin by a lot right now lol
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

These cowards actin like they wanna battle, thats see-through
    Im on another level, birds eye like an eagle
    These weak tools tryna get a name online so theyll tweet u?
    Question mark... lol
    What would even be the purpose to defeat u?
    Ima waste ya thread to battle other people
    Like the politians, make our marijuana legal,
    We just need to purp out more sour more diesel
    More power to the mutha fuckin people
    Were free to rebel against this hour of evil
    We only need the will power not to cower, we need to.
    test
  13. Mad Russian

Mad Russian I don't need to speak to be heard.

Yo shits litterally priceless
    Makes no sense, makes no cents
    Let me leave you in a rapper's silence crisis
    I'd choke you with some cables but my intenet's wireless

Pin your tits to a table with some staples
    N im no lying sack of shit I dont speak fables
    You wanted equality, am i wrong, yall like them bitch feminists!
    Ill post this shit right here!
    And if you delete it, fuck it,
    I am no king and am no god
    Just humble n not full of arrogance.
    test
  14. DethStryque

This right here from L.KROSS served your first verse AND this right here, jluv...I mean, TheMadHimalayan

TMH is clearly a newb with subpar skills, whose eagerness to battle is way beyond his ability to battle skillfully [ at least for now ]

Look at the non-rhyming bars in just his opening section alone. Pay special attention cuz I'm about tuh diss some of em:

"DMX on crack is better than the rhymes you pack, face the fact, compared to me both ya'll rhymes is wack
    CB4 gusto rap, as many straps as your crew claims to clap but the facts on the ground dont speak to that
    Kuzz as soon as the krack of tha gat spits, y'all be back to the lab with, some studio gangsta fag shit
    DETH's verse about guttin a girl like that man from Atlantis , if that was my rhyme i 'd put my head in the sand
    I'll fill up your beanie cap with lead, hollow tip, buckshot all of that, DETH you followin that..."

I shouldn't even respond. Kross done krossed you up. But...I have an unbroken streak of not turning down challengers, even the undeserving challengers like you, TMH, sooo...

I read ya opening bars. You don't know that "rhymes is wakk" don't rhyme with "speak to that"?
    I see I gotta triple duty this little newb B...I gotta eat you Jack like sea food snacks while I teach you rap!
    First lesson? MAKE YA BARS RHYME CONSISTENTLY with end rhymes, Outers and Inners
    That's called a RHYME SCHEME. It keeps ya lines clean plus devours n splinters scours n cinders
    Showers your outards n innards like Howlers n Howitzer penned words!
    Try tuh Battle, Cat? I...HAVE...THE POWERRRRRR to make you cower like Cringer [ 1 ]
    Snatch ya shine like prowlers n then Herb, while you bow down flounder n whimper?
    Deth's Eagle flares as I give you that evil glare glower like Venger [2 ]

OKAY ENOUGH OF THE LESSONS

Truth is...I debated hittin IGNORE or gettin ya wig tore from spittin Sig Fours when my can busts
    Kickin flames til ya clan's slush, droppin you like a damn klutz! Man, plus...
    Your name's ghey....TheMadHimalayan//the Mad him-a-layin...sounds like you're madly bangin man butts
    Man trust...what my hand clutch knocks heads like ram thrusts n Mac bust clappin you roofless
    Stop the gun talk, you ain't madd rugged! You couldn't grab a basketball and buck it much less bust clips flashin through lids
    My Mags uh snooze kids! Beef? By the mass I chews it, but if I checked ya crew for guns I'd discover Nantucket [ nan tuck it/nobody carries guns ] like Massachussets!!
    Jabs uh roof kids til ya wig split n spine's ripped like I blazed da fifth
    You pause-worthy AND stupid for wanting to pimp another man, and thinking "lift kit" rhymes with filet of fish

hahahahaha

I'm uh use the initials of ya name...TMH... tuh splitcha gristle nug n mane [ hair ] when I pen phat letters
    Packed together with Too Much Heat in my Themes Metaphors Hooks n Taxin Measley Haters like Teks Macs n Hecklers!!
    Deth's raps uh sever ya neck hat chest back whatever with more toxic Cals for ya liver than your cold beer has [ 3 ]
    The words I make terminate The Mad Himalayan with more thunder n lightning than Thor's Mjolnir Has

HE-MAN/BATTLE CAT/CRINGER [ 1 ]

[ 2 ] This here is Venger from the cartoon Dungeons nad Dragons from back in the day:

[ 3 ]: cold beer has poisonous calories...people who die from alcohol poisoning die from poisoned livers
    toxic=poison, toxic cals=shorthand for calories...toxic cals=poisonous calories, that's why yall need both a thesaurus and a dictionary to get your vocab game up ...Cals [ with a capital "C" ]=Calico the gun...toxic Cals=wordplay for deadly Calico guns shooting ya liver, deadly calories for your liver
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Oh man, that was brutal... now i want some, go figure

This is gonna be a ruff ryde, cowboy, but not an actual battle
    He practiced with cattle, still got thrown, strapped to the sattle
    Wit a butt plug, the fucks up? Fuck wit a bull an ill actually slap u
    U kinda threw urself into a cage that i have to just rattle
    Ur the type of wack newb to get schooled how to battle.... as you two battle...
    The fucks goin on wit RM cruisin down the wrong avenue...
    The glory days when more then gays would get together, war away
    Morn today, yesterdays so worn away the page is torn to freys
    An now we just got newbs like u, lemme introduce u to
    The lyrical dojo,
    We used to use it to keep dudes like u from makin stupid moves
    Like this one that u made, come in the place bumpin ya face
    Actin like someone should say this kid should be up in the game
    Think u got a cool run in the shade, sonnin the spades, nothin can fade
    Hate to fuck up ya parade bring the sun in ya shade, but theres nothin today
    That i would rather do then to pull the tongue from ya face
    So put a cork on that gangsta shit, because im runnin a trace
    Lemme find out the road trip would only be a couple of days
    Ill come to ur state, put a gun in ur hand, spit in mine an put it up to ur face
    Lol... u probly think im playin...
    Just kiddin... get it im a gangsta that runs shit.
    U know how real gangstas always talk that gangsta for nothin
    Wait.... lol im gonna find u
    Once i slip the clip in an bust it, it be the end of discussion
    So lemme kno if u wanna go an get into some thug shit
    When it comes to bangin guns kid i done spit an sprayed wit tousands
    Iont know where ur wifi connected but just sit an stay, i found em
    U on a choppin block, got choppers that chop thru rock
    So i dont care if hes hidin in the himalayan mountains
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

• So theres the real round one himalayan , a little bit tougher then u were expectin?
    test
  17. DethStryque

^^^BARS!! Kross done...gotcha jaws smacked with a cross hatchet,then Kross axed it
    Try tuh floss halfwit, n git all hyper? Raw fire gotcha jaw wired
    Mauled plyered LAAW geysered. [ 1 ]
    My Deth Stryque makes ya LEAN BACK like replacing a Eath Mover's rear wheels with small tires[ 2 ]
    You gonna need a hospital! Somebody CALL KAISER'S!! It's too late!
    I'll swarm ya set with rhymes n storms of Teks n knives! When Deth arrives? Arms uhm gettin leave earth destroyed
    No. When Deth arrives? ARMAGEDDON leave Earth destroyed!!
    Merk ya boy, n make ya family watch me put a round thru ya grill n ya car yo!
    It's bound tuh fill em with sorrow! I'm African so I look down on Himalayans like Mount Kilimanjaro!!
    You ain't never ready! Ready? Never! You...get machete letter deadly severed nuked by medleys
    Deth's frees n siccer war spits give ya "rigormortis"...that's the "Death Freeze"
    Bow down n confess please! Deth is the best lyricists you hear exists!! Fear my text, tryck!
    The Mad Himalayan? That dude here? He bettter exit! Before I grab his birth certificate n make him watch what I do here... X-it!! [ 3 ]
    You wanna box vets? I'm smashin you weak Herbs for intersecting the Path of The Reaper...you Kross'd Deth
    Now your soul's forfeit cuz my sole four fit in ya earhole plus your Momz says my meat is Beastin Her Ass like Queer Trolls
    No homo. I'll put hands on you like a Black Sumo champ...not Yoko-zuna [ pronounced yo-ko-zoo-nuh ] call me Bro-kozuna
    Then let my fo-fo boom ya! I'll rob ya tryck! Make you a broke ho soonuh
    Or I can let my crew of "crazy animals" handle ya...they'll "loco zoo" ya!!

[ 1 ] LAAW= Light Anti-Armor Weapon

[2] "My Deth Stryque makes ya LEAN BACK like replacing a Eath Mover's rear wheels with small tires"

[​IMG]

^^^That there is a Earth Mover. If you replace its rear wheels with smal tires? It will definitely LEAN BACK. Get it now?

[ 3 ] "he Mad Himalayan? That dude here? He bettter exit before I grab his birth certificate n make him watch what I do here... X-it!!"

X'ing a birth certificate is done when the person dies
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

That drama shit, ya on it quick go an get ya patnas split
    If im on ya strip im bombin it ud think it was osamas click
    I vomit shit, hawk an spit sicka then ya sorry bars ya prick
    Bombardin shit, just bargin in, ya sargents been court marshalled bitch
    Ya hoggin all the oxygen, its such a waste. Comma, quit.
    Haha aw shit, all freestyle lol
    Drama quit, beatin these whiteboys twice like obama did
    If this scroggins bitch is the leader of ya awful click
    An he choked on me,
    Then ur gonna have to swallow, thats just common sense
    U should take ya patnas hint
    Dont show up, say were wack, u dont even wanna win.
    U wanna win? U do, i can bet u
    But dont forget dude, u messin wit the best foo
    An i bet u, ur best wont even get respect, oooh
    Get it in check, foo, u couldnt beat me if i let u
    test
  19. DethStryque

Yo, TMH...you're suddenly silent. Where's all ya biting remarks?
    You're prolly rewriting reciting and biting these bars tuh impress ya crew of trifling weak marks
    Yeah I know the drill...provoke Deth into a show of skill.
    Bite the loco rap words Deth writes then decapitate local rappers and them so-so wakk Herbs on web sites
    I know I guessed right! A GOOGLE SWEEP already showed you bitin me!
    Recitin frees of mine cuz the lines I author smash n carve ribs!
    Thrash n tar lids! The lines YOU author? Trash n gar-bage
    DethStryque's text writes left rights n Tek snipes lash ya car-cass!!
    TMH? Ya rhymes are butt n gotcha gassed up like ass n farts, kid!
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Thats a good point, there were like four of em talkin shit daily, aint seen nothin from none of yall in a while. I hope ur not actually writin a comeback lol that would be sad. Even if u could take a couple days to throw somethin decent togtether, its not fuckin wit our keystyles an even if it was we can sit down an write that much better lol, this is all off the top
    test