---------------- them City Council shits 6 of them.. holler

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by ThaPaleFacedNinja, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

test
  2. LISN

LISN United States Marines

damn paleface that first joint.. your drums are real nice... and the flute is pretty hot.. love the ethnic feel on it... shits pertty original it's damn hot... 2d joint.. futuristic intro.. This has a b.real sound to it.. I think's its the drums and the brass hits.. it's pretty dope.. what you make yuor percs on? they sound real good on the head phones... vibe all throgh my ears... nice joint.. 3d joint.. nice original sound.. love the synthy sounds.. love the rugged feel on these joints... your percs are pretty dope.. love that old school flava.. always a nice touch.. fx on this are nice aswell adds a lot of sound to the beat.. nice drop.. this is on some twista ish... some slow emotional type jawn... precs are pretty commercial so it keeps heads noddin, piano was dope... aight this carribean joint with nice lead synth.. a feel good vibe, this is pretty coo too.. sounds nice on the ears and easy to LISN to.. aight this other joint sounds RnBish.. nice lil feel.. love the vox sound you got in there.. adds emotion to the track.. this is pretty coo too... nice drops on all 6.. I love original work so yeah I appreciate it if no-1 does.. keep em coming mayne..

"Clockwork Orange Snippet"
    New LISN style beat, Sampled/Composed Heater!!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=859560
    test
  3. ThaPaleFacedNinja

test
  4. ThaPaleFacedNinja

dont everyone reply at once now..
    test
  5. ThaPaleFacedNinja

test
  6. ThaPaleFacedNinja

test
  7. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

peepin now son....you've got that serious DJ Krush/Uhmah steez in a lot of these...highlights of your joints is the drums and their sounds and your basslines which i wanna add have come a long way man...ahhh, it's the 4th beat and you're tunin' down the tempo...i'm DEF feelin' this one....good work...def feelin' the 5th joint and the last one almost sounds like some ol' skool Soleternity type steez....good stuff PF...feelin' these drops....some of them, the mixing coulda been better i.e. some sounds were too high in the mix and so on....but since you just posted the rough drafts, i kno you know what to do to get it all on point...

great concepts man...can't wait to hear the finished joints....

Soopa
    test
  8. solocreep

solocreep Professional

ooh shit! ..bout time

Ill be back man
    test
  9. ThaPaleFacedNinja

yea i wish i could mix soopa, finished versions are a lil better, but i need that pro sound... one of these days
    test
  10. ThaPaleFacedNinja

damn, i hate this place..
    test
  11. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=859664\
    return the love

aint heard or seen the paleFAce in a minute...where u been!!!

1.nice beat.....good drums....nice melodies....
    2.this is hard right here....lovin the string hits....and synth fx is a nice touch...drums on point
    3. another nice one....nice melodies on this piece...drums on point again...got a late night creep vibe to it
    4. rnB.....damn that 808 bangs....this kinda got that ol skool timbo feel to it...I think it needs a more prominent hihat pattern to carry the beat more......
    5.this has a laid back vibe to it...feelin it most def...everything on point...
    6.This sounds like chilled out RnB beat.....kinda got an ol vibe about it....pretty sick tho....

wEll overall I carried a head noD throughout all these beats....dope $hit
    test
  12. ThaPaleFacedNinja

i feel you on that constant hi hat shit i was thinkin the same thing last night..
    test
  13. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

u have alot of fans apparently! PS OLO OWNZ THEPALNET!
    test
  14. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

All of these are hot, my favs were the 2nd one, 4th, and the 5th one. 4th one especially(comes in at 3:00), dope piano in that one.
    test
  15. ThaPaleFacedNinja

m1 my man appreciate it// you gotta hear this new joint im workin on... shits crazy
    get at me
    test
  16. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Future - Light Kick i like, the congo/jungle percussion is pretty tight. Real Simple and effective.

2 - Bombastic Type beat here....what kinda effect is on your drums to give it that sound ? (like staged or live drums...(reverb) ? The easy horns are good and the background noises are cool as well. Real underground.

Break- OOOOO weeee - This comes in smooth as hell. this is right up my alley...although id prefer a stiffer kick. That melody is calm and collected...i feel that

4 - Reminds me of a timbo type drum pattern..on some sexy drums

5- I like the melody to this...like a R Kelly mixed with Primo - real smooth

6- lol yeah this does remind me of SOL !!! haha this be smooth tho
    test
  17. ThaPaleFacedNinja

thanks Dskillz
    them drums are a Refill kit on reason with a lil work to em.. layering with live ones and verb eq.. you know the deal
    test
  18. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

peepin...1st one is cool...im not feeling the melodys all like that when it kicks in for the hook...drums bang...2nd one...mad east coast kinda west coast synthy...i can fuck with this...just blaze synthy thing is dope...then the bublin synth is ill too...snare is crackin my ear drums...sounds real metal-like...3rd one...kicks in and i like this the most so far...swingy drums...son you from mufuckin texas you dont make crunk music?...
    4th one - ok...some crunk soundin rnb...i like the offbeat feeling to the drums...piano melody is crazy too...5th beat...i like alot...the strum mariamba soundin thing is crazy...
    6th beat...is crazy too...mad soulful feeling...hell yeah im feeling this one...
    overall - all 6 was nice...nothign was wack...nothing blew me away either...but from the last time i checked you out you showed some improvement with this update...alot...feeling the work...keep bangin playa...pz
    test
  19. ThaPaleFacedNinja

thanks,, you always askin me why i dont make crunk shit haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.