their doing this on other forums.. but who do u think will debut on tna monday

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i dont post on other forums.. but i like to guest.. and theres people saying kennedy will go to tna, along with scott hall, xpac, ric flair, and rvd

oh that TNA is trying to sign jeff hardy

what do yall think?
    test
  2. rvd is confirmed now to ... dlow probably to but no one cares about him.. and young bucks from ROH

mark madden said they will be lucky to do 1.5 with all those big names
    test
  3. heard from the grape vine that eugene will be there as nick
    test
  4. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

My sources say that if people are expecting a ton of big names to debut that night, they're going to be really disappointed.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. tna has to pull out because hogan isnt doing a 3.0 by his self even tho his ego says different
    test
  6. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

out of all those people.. i only believe kennedy, hall, pac will be there

MAYBE rvd

i doubt ric flair will go to TNA over WWE

or Jeff Hardy
    test
  7. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

rumor has it their doing a little nwo reunion.. thats probably why he predicted a 3.0. but i dont think the nwo can pull those kind of numbers anymore
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol...who the hell cares about NWO anymore? its been done to death.
    test
  9. did they pull a 3.0 in there wwe return?

i will stream tna from my computer and record it while im watching raw probably .. i been waiting for bret all month, if they screw this up i will probably never watch wwe.. i know i said that when shaumus won the title... but they better not screw up brets return
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

I know RVD (for that night), X-Pac, Scott Hall and the Young Bucks have been confirmed.
    test
  11. can rvd go by rvd tho.. or will they just call him rob
    test
  12. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

Where did you guys see RVD as being confirmed?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Shock Value

Shock Value the fuck he say?

Are you really asking about ratings? Just watch the fucking show and shut the fuck up.
    test
  14. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

their wwe return did really well.. i believe it did 5 million viewers .. i could be wrong, but i know it did good ratings.

two things.. wait 3... that was over 5 years ago.. wcw was still kind of in peoples minds.. 2. it was on wwe . 3. wwe promoted it way in advance

i think the nwo can still pull casual viewers.. but i dont think 5 million people care enough anymore to see em
    test
  15. i will never watch tna over wwe.. or over any other promotion thats on

tna is the theres nothing else on promotion
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

fuck you, GuT-LeSs
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Well it definitely wasn't confirmed from reading his blog, that quite explicitly states he will be watching both Raw an Impact from the comfort of his home and "don’t be mad at me that you tuned in to see your favorite wrestler and I wasn’t there."
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

stfu
    test
  19. hakunamatata

hakunamatata New Member

what after

tna has decided that they wana pull out all the guns they have and empty the clip into wwe for ONE night. this night will barely put a dent in wwe's armor but what i want to know is what happens next. if tna pulls a rating higher than 1.8 its only because of the hype surrounding the return of so-called big name stars and not the wrestling. so what do they do after the initial hype is over? they just go back to thursday's with 5-10 extra wrestlers with nothing to do as they already can't find the time or the room to book the talent that they already have. we know wwe will continue to stay strong after tonight as monday night football is over and timberland pulled in a 3.8 rating for them last week. TNA should be thinking more along the lines of competing with ECW(wwe's trial brand) who post 1.0 ratings in an ONE-hour timeslot on SYFY compared to TNA posting the same rating with an extra hour and a bigger brand name for wrestling as spike was exposed to wrestling when wwe was there.
    test
  20. jeff hardy and shannon more is confirmed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.