TheBigPayback - Who is your Pastor?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I see that lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Wait a second, what? Where do you get that the Tribulation and God's wrath are the same thing? Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
    test
  3. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Its when he can release his wrath. The church is the only thing holding him back. Check out ezikiel daniel an rev
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

read the left behind series and u will fully understand bigpaybacks theories. also, you will learn a point of view regarding biblical armeggedon and u can prepare your self. or be able to recognize things for the future incase you have to make any important decisions later on

its great entertainment too.. a group of christians being terrorized by the devil incarnate. with supernatural disasters happening left and right, placed in modern setting. its very persuasive an a easy read
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The Left Behind series is a work of modern fiction. It is also based in part on the doctrine that I disagree with (the rapture). You want me to abandon the Bible for my search of what the Christian is supposed to believe, and accept the Left Behind series instead? LOL that's silly. Helter Skelter. Helter Skelter.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm asking you to explain to me how the wrath to come and the tribulation are the same thing, as you believe... and how this points toward any of the rapture doctrines being true?

I already have my understanding. I'm looking for evidence that your claims are valid biblically.
    test
  7. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

read my rapture vese thread. Then if u still dont see it dont worry whatever if u dont believe it it wont keep u from heaven
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.