the worst thing about hell has got to be...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Yea, and this is meant metaphorical as well as literally... but without night, the things that live in the day would not grow properly, we require night in order for there to be a useful day, and they both exist at the same location, they are states of being, not locations

this is the most precise definition of the reality of hell i've ever heard, i've always had that line of thinking, but never could verbalize it concise enough to make it a teachable tenet
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

so whats that mean that our souls remember our other 1000 lives? dont you think the world would be much more overpopulated if we reincarnated? or dont you think the amount of people in the world wouldn't be increasing?
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the karma you carry is the only thing that stays with you.

and you stop coming back once you stop creating karma. After that you are apart of the divine and no longer an individual soul, you apart of everything that exists.... but that is almost impossible, reincarnation is a basically never ending process

you dont always come back as a human, you could be an animal, a plant, a bug etc etc
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

that made absolutely no sense to me
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

for reincarnation to take place, the person must die.

so no, it wouldn't be increasing the population, if reincarnation was to exist.

what's the difference then between karma, and your sins?

it can't be never ending.

everything has a due date, even the galaxies.

what makes you think the earth will remain here forever for you to be reincarnated?

how do you become a good bug, a good plant?

what kind of karma does an animal carry, or a plant?

a concept of heaven and hell is the same thing in the end isn't it?

hell would be coming back as a cockroach, and heaven would be an eagle soaring.

:numaan:
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

there is no way of knowing for sure, but that woul d strike me as odd, seeing tht we reached this evolutionary level of self conciousness, it wouldnt make sense going into a body of lesser evolved beings

yes, who is to say they are lesse evolved, im not saying they are biologically lesser evolved, but they havent gone through the psychological stages we have, that means self awareness..they first have to aquire the merit and the level of consciousness they need to possibly occupy a human body..atleast that is how i see it

if I were to come back as a plant or a bug , fine..i just dont see it happening tho as I believe ive been there already..
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thi difference between karma and sin is that karma isnt specific to coming from something bad

karma means deed. Everything you do creates karma

you cant be a good plant, if you came back as a plant youd just go through that plants life cycle. After that you might come back as a worm, human, dog etc
    test
  8. breathlesss

nah, 'cause there's an "otherside" (heaven to some) a holding tank of spiritual activity, calculating what human life will best suit what they predict is the best path to their own spiritual enlightenment...the amount of humans is inconsequential to the amount of spirits

i view this as a "the one" type scenario, every spirit who truly gives up it's perspective of "self" become part of the rest, and they gain a little more influencability on the humans, still not controlling us by any means though

it's not just the earth that our spirits can inhabit, nor this galaxy or universe even... it's eternal, after the physical energy fizzles out here, all the matter will recombine due to the constant of gravity, and starts anew, over and over until every last seemingly split part of god returns to the whole, or every single possible aspect of physical experience has been experienced from all angles, and then the "re"building is done, "god" is complete, and then it gets bored, and sets it's goals on a new set of physics equations, setting a new ball in motion

it's not just about specific good/bad karma, it's about everything, even the in between's...what would a spirit learn from being a plant?

that life is short, and that other forms of life can move around, and eat what they want...but also that they have to work so hard to survive, as a plant, you are truly given what you get, and accept it, bending toward the light is your only choice...

it's everywhere, you just don't see it because you're looking where people tell you it is, when they themselves have obviously not found it

what you'll find is the search is what you searched to find
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

no i wont.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

That makes no sense. If the thing that makes you advance cant even be achieves by anything other than human beings.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

god is within everyone, and the point of life is to live not to die and thats it. I think it makes less sense that we would be only given 1 chance, 1 chance for some people without realizing love, happiness, laughter etc etc. For some they just get shit and then god says "times up, too bad for you, NEXT!" that seems less likely to me
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

they both make no sense!!!!
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

anyways, im just arguing what sounds more likely to me. There could also be werewolves
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

are these your personal opinions or where did u hear this? or i should say personal philosophies
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

way back in the early 1900s my granpappy's pappy was huntin bears with a friend who had pockets full of cash, and he popped one and was prepping the corpse when his huntin friend just up and turned in to a werewolf and tried to kill him. So he shot him and killed him, and then he turned back into a human.

After that pappy he retired in the tropics
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

great story!! is that from the old testament?
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its how i know theres such things as werewolves
    test
  19. breathlesss

those were my personal philosophies, derived from logic...mind you, the logic does have a "given" of "there is something physical, something spiritual, and it originally came from one thing" (which is based entirely on my experiences in meditation and "gnosis moments")...so if it's true that there's physical life, spirit life, and an original i started doing logical deductions of reasons for the effects while knowing the results, so to speak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.