the worst sports fans

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Your Idol, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

1. patriots
    2. lsu (ncaa football)
    3. red sox
    4. auburn (ncaa football)
    5. uconn (ncaa basketball)
    6. ohio state (ncaa football)
    7. michigan (ncaa football)
    8. florida gators (ncaa football)
    9. usc (ncaa football...the cali usc)
    10. lakers
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I wouldn't say you could do a list like this and have only 3 pro teams on it...
    test
  3. Murcia

Murcia New Member

That list is inaccurate w/o not even 1 Philly team.
    test
  4. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

yeah not enough pro teams on your list (and you forgot Yankee fans, unless of course you're a Yankee fan). College fans get a pass from me...cept Dook fans.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

the worst sports fans: bandwagon hoppers.
    test
  6. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

those who don't root for the home team. if you're from another state, it's ok. but if you were born and raised in a certain area and yet you root for some team on some other coast.. i find that despicable.
    test
  7. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

someone hates boston, lol...

the worst kind of sports fan is this:

hi! im a yankees fan, a lakers fan, ora bulls fan if theyre better, and a cowboys fans. dont ask me why! cuz i ave no idea! my father wasnt a sports fan, and he left when i was 12. my mother likes knitting and bingo. i lived in a state with no teams so i donthave a home town so i just picked winners! yay!
    test
  8. DannyC

ACTUAL top ten worst fans list:

10 - cincinatti bengals
    9 - cleveland browns
    8 - chicago cubs
    7 - oakland raiders
    6 - boston red sox
    5 - duke blue devils
    4 - new york yankees
    3 - philadelphia eagles
    2 - florida marlins
    1 - england soccer

"England Soccer fans: Nothing in America comes close to the depths of hell that is soccer fandom in the rest of the world, particularly England. American fans can't even comprehend going to a game and watching 39 people get killed (or getting killed themselves) as happened in 1985 when English fans rioted at a match in Brussels. Surely, the worst incident, but hardly the only one in a long line of bloody soccer riots that have plagued English fandom history. Add to that the insidious element of skinhead racism in hooliganism culture, and you have a truly detestable element of sports fandom. Speaking as someone who has been in Dublin during an England vs. Ireland match, things can get very ugly and violent very fast on the street, long after the match is over. I've seen it firsthand. This is all certainly not indicative of all English soccer fans, but the violent element of its fan base puts a stain on the culture that lands it indisputably at No. 1."

http://www.bleacherbloggers.com/post/2149/top-ten-worst-sports-fans
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i 100% feel you. i rep the marlins, the heat, the dolphins, and the panthers (though i could not name one person on the panthers) because i freakin' live in south florida and have lived here for 19 years. i think that should be the main incentive for being a fan of a sports team.

it may sound dumb, but that's just me.
    test
  10. DannyC

test
  11. DannyC

boston fans:

we're cocky. we're arrogant. sometimes maybe even unrightfully so. however, u cant deny we love our teams, we love our sports, we're die hard locals, and we hate our rivals with a passion unmatched.

u cant question that we're good fans. its just that when our teams win, the rest of the country starts hatin... its called jealousy.
    test
  12. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

you love your teams when they're winning. Before the Pats won they were about to move to St. Louis (before they had the Rams) and then Hartford because they weren't getting enough support. And it's well known how miserable Sox fans were before they won their first title in a long while.

In all honesty Cubs fans are probably the best in sports and I have zero ties to anything Chicago or the Cubs.
    test
  13. DannyC

u have no idea what youre talking about, youve never even been to boston, nevermind knowing what boston fans are rooting for.
    test
  14. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

oll My bad...keep believing that everyone is jealous of Boston. I should've known I can't level a piece of criticism without you crying that you're the only one allowed to discuss the subject.
    test
  15. DannyC

im being serious. how would u know anything about the pulse of the boston sports scene? gimme one reason why youre credible.

sox fans have been die hard for a long time. everyone loved them even when they lost. other faNS DIDNT HATE US TILL WE WON. doesnt change the fact that we still love em. we just got more fags jumping on the bandwagon. thats what happens WHEN U WIN.

celtics... not so much. itll take alot to get boston basketball popular again.

bruins... is hockey.

but the patriots were so strong so long. kraft only threatened to move them for leverage and ur an idiot if u think otherwise. hes from mass and was a local pats season ticket holder prior to buying the team. hes on record as saying he never wouldve moved the team if push came to shove.

now u know.
    test
  16. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

LOL...fuck you.

If we're going to be real and put our biases aside. You and I both know at least in terms of ACC fans, Maryland fans are THE worst and its not even close. The only thing people an say about our fans is that we are annoying but Maryland fans will throw batteries at people's parents (this is documented).
    test
  17. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Also, you have to include Man U and Chelsea's fan bases. They are the worst.
    test
  18. DannyC

this thread is quickly going to turn into the "we're not the worst cuz u are" thread, and all because one more fag doesnt like boston and wanted to make a list about it.

sad.
    test
  19. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

When did I mention boston [dunno] ?
    test
  20. DannyC

not u fool.

i was talking about "your idol"
    test
Thread Status: