"the wizard asked him for some brain...that means ya medulla...oblongata"

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Get 2 Da Choppa, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeakEasy905

SpeakEasy905 New Member

I'll admit Khan was the crowd favorite and qp was getting a bit slept on, but that line was corny as fuck and anyone could see it coming from a mile away, it didnt go over heads it was just sort of lame
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Wow can we let this fucking thread die?
    test
  3. SpeakEasy905

SpeakEasy905 New Member

Hahaha damn, I'm pretty sure this is a joke account now...
    test
  4. Judgekure

Oblongata if you shorten it is Oolong.

And everybody, Including QP knows that Oolong is from Dragon Ball who is a Pig Wizard that can Shape Shift into any form he wants.

[​IMG]

In the battle, QP alludes to "ShapeShifting Wizardry" and he also said "Swine Flew"

WHOA!! QP is the most advanced writer of our millennium. GIVE THAT MAN THE WIN!
    test
  5. Judgekure

By the way, Im competing for the "Greatest Post of all time" title
    test
  6. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

lmao, just like you think that soul khan is the kind who would watch FOX vs COLD P, and Cortez's diss track to the sons?

lmao. ur fuckin retarded

one step away from being a troll, you shoulda posted this shit in the SOUL KHAN VS QP thread.
    test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Bro, Maple..

obviously you just don't get the oblongata/a long boat reference
    test
  8. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

yo i gotta admit. that long boat shit. first and only funny thing g2dc has ever said.
    test
  9. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

LMFAO, that shit bodied me.
    test
  10. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

hahahaha holy shit you are unintelligent
    test
  11. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

.............I had something to say before I came in here.
    Then I read the thread and now I have nothing.

Thanks.

EDIT: Isn't Get2dachoppa the dude who was all over Arsonal's dick? Now he's on the SONS?
    ....confuzzling to say the least.
    test
  12. mapleleaf

my message was to mainly tell him to chill the fuck out

a long boat was good. i guess youre not too bad, ethernet failed 1,600 times before for his first funny post
    test
  13. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i think it was by accident
    test
  14. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

i positive repped u my dude. 'cause even though people think you're a troll account, i think you made some really good points, and some funny ass posts..

soul kahn beat qp conviningly. there's no doubt about it. but at least, you've gotten more people to admit, that it wasnt as much of a murder as people were originally saying. you've gotten a couple people to acknowledge that there was some bias, and that people were overreacting to soul kahn's lines.

its been said before, but most people generally were watching to see qp get crushed, and not to see a good battle. but if qp got crushed, and it wasnt a good battle, then how the hell would it have accumulated so many views so fast? no disresepect to anyone else, but lets see how many other battles get 100,000 views in less than a week.

i mean, i hope you're not trying to say that qp won, but i think get what you're trying to do. pleasebelieve, theres other people who feel the same way, but can't be bothered to argue against an entire board, and for that i give you props. i really dont have it in me.

the jewish jokes are super played out though. i mean, qp was killing himself, with every one of them, imo. the concepts he had were somewhat lame at times, but he had just about everything else going for him in the first two rounds. but it's looking more and more like rapping is no longer about rapping. it really is 'yo momma' now.

you gotta pick your battles tho (haha.... battles). no one on here is trying to hear that shit man. especially when it comes to sk. but, i'll share some of that hate with you. i really dont care. everyone loves me irl, anyhow. =]
    test
  15. mapleleaf

qp had a lot of great stuff but he was so inconsistent. some of his best lines were awesome, however when they are set up with and followed by poor lines they might as well be a waste. khan was so consistent and was going in throughout the whole battle which made the entire performance progressively more impressive. qp had jems but it was clearly just not enough
    test
  16. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

thank you for saying what i've been thinking the entire readthrough.
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

in the nose.....yea in the nose.....

cuz you GOT DAMN RIGHT

AJHHHHHHHH
    test
  18. swolfdab.

swolfdab. 831's Finest.

second best thread of the year
    test
  19. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

You, yourself, are not a troll. You do give a lot of motivation to trolls suck as Get 2 Da Choppa. That's almost just as bad because it gives them something to feed off of. I guess it just takes a lot more for me to laugh or I'm not accustomed to this kind of humor.
    test
  20. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

that line prolly the only one that stood out for me

reason i like it cuz i always knew bushwick bill was webster status and he aint been aired out when hes a lil chucky doll. Why niggas aint mentionin Terry Schiavo, goddess bunny etc? References catch my attention
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.