"the wizard asked him for some brain...that means ya medulla...oblongata"

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Get 2 Da Choppa, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

the long boat breakdown killed me.. haha

A for Effort
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

You the biggest fucking troll we have on this site. Eat a dick
    test
  3. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

get 2 da choppa is the worst

khan bodied, as everyone knows.

qp should thank khan for the views. none of his battles have views anywhere near this.
    test
  4. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

that long boat shit is hilarious .. ahha wow
    test
  5. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Not only are you wrong but also extremely retarded. die in a fire. that is all.
    test
  6. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

im gunna say that this idiotic remark discredits your whole thread..

test
  7. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

thats gotta be the most ridiculous shit i ever heard. this explanation is exactly why that line is wack as fuck and got absolutely no reaction..

test
  8. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

furthermore:

soul khan said 'half ya team is as tall as bushwick bill' and that line got reaction
    soul khan was implying that s.o.n.s. were small in stature

did ya'll forget about hollow da don vs illmaculate?

hollow da don's third round:

'imagine ultimate warrior and andre the giant when they looked to kill/in a wrestlemania handicap match vs bushwick bill'

hollow implying illmac's short stature

soul khan reused the the same concept with the same reference...and the crowd still reacted...smh
    test
  9. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

gosh, you're good.

you know me well.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Who said that Conceited sounds like Nicki Minaj? The "have a nickel" line is comedically structured like a lot of jokes of a similar fashion. I didn't mean to reinvent the wheel with that one. I have never heard the "guns shoot out miniature guns" concept, but enlighten me if you can.

And I won't respond to the Get 2 Da Choppa observations because even he knows that he's bullshitting me.
    test
  11. Get 2 Da Choppa

how am i bullshitting? hollow da don said the same bushwick bill reference to illmaculate i round 3....theres video proof...wheres the bullshit in that? its a fact

plus u asked who also said conceited sounds like nicki minaj?

[youtube]Ymp1DsCJ6M8[/youtube]
    test
  12. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Do you ever get tired of whining so much, dude?

Honestly you do this shit so much, seriously, find something better to do dude... Either you are QP or you've got some serious obsession issues.
    test
  13. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

And he did not say the same Bushwick Bill reference, in that it was not in conjunction with where he was from as a counter to suggestions that our places of origin correlated with how tough either of us were. If you really want to try to argue about the conceptual similarity of these lines, not only would you lose that debate, but I could offer you a host of concepts and wordplay angles that QP took from other battlers and that other SONS members directly took from me and other people (i.e. Conceited with Cortez shoe lines, the DBD/Fresco Jew prefix scheme that QP used, the I'll battle a body part of yours which has been done by several others).

And I have literally never seen that Hollow interview, homie. Nothing against Dash from Undeniable, but I generally don't watch most video interviews of battlers, I just know the people who make them and occasionally appear in them. We watch a lot of battles, but we don't study them obsessively in order to see what every battler has ever said in the history of battles. That's unrealistic, like expecting you to shower, brush your teeth, and go outside. And additionally, if my concepts were so hackneyed or recycled, why did the most discerning battle crowd in the world, the Bay, still go crazy for them? Apparently they hadn't watched that Hollow interview either and apparently they hadn't thought the Bushwick Bill line was too similar either.

If you're just an online troll, props for consistency. If you're serious, you are the most sophisticatedly retarded person with a keyboard, like the Jungle's Mista Conspiracy (no offense to him, though, because he could snap me in half with his autistic strength).
    test
  14. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

I don't think he is QP but he is defintely trolling. Still waiting for those references for that "Wizard" explanation.
    test
  15. ErikForeman

Everything has been said before with an exception of Richard Cranium's lines. (He's said some off the wall shit "raw-doggin a seahorse til my balls pop from the G-Force" lmaooo)

SK had a great performance against QP, and overpowered him. I really like QP but in this battle, I just don't think he had enough disses to Soul Khan. To jews? Sure, he had plenty.. but how many jew jokes are we gonna get.. that shit is played out to me really bad. He could have literally hit him with gun lines and I would've enjoyed it more, because every person who battled SK prior hit him with Jewish jokes almost exclusively.

QP did have a few gems in there, but overall very meh. I wanna see Goodz take on Soul Khan, now that's some shit.
    test
  16. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

What I didn't get about the line was the 2 second pause before saying "oblongata". Its like he was trying to make it a stop-pause punchline lol.

"That means your medulla...........oblongata." That doesn't even make sense, why not just say medulla oblongata without the pause.

I understand its a play on getting head and an actual area of the brain but the way he delivered it made no sense.
    test
  17. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

It did make sense, the phony sequel is the 'new testament'. The new testament, in case you don't know, are the four gospels of Christ as told by the evangelists Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. People of the Jewish persuasion don't acknowledge Christ as the messiah and therefore it's pretty well Jewish orthodoxy to consider the new testament to be a "phony sequel". Soul Kahn's asserting his jewishness against what was inevitably a barrage of unimaginative jokes of of a 101 Jew Jokes book.

PS, the medulla oblongata is the latin term for the brainstem. From what little I know about anatomy and physiognomy, it regulates breathing and some other very basic motor functions and when an individual is in a vegitative state, the medulla oblongata is the only part that functions. So please stop telling people they need some "medulla" in your posts, because you clearly have no idea what it actually is, even if you figured out its a brain component.

I'm somewhat amused that a troll, such as yourself, actually gets all worked up into a frenzy about something like this. QP was terrible, I kinda liked this sort of wordplay (although I thought it was stupid and useless when DNA used it against Loe Pesci and had his colours round, then his letters round) until Soul Kahn made his point in this battle.

QP sucked. Dirtbag Dan's round of jew jokes were self-consciously corny, QPs jew and nose jokes were sincere and pathetic. So you found that one of Soul Kahn's angles against QP (son sons) had been used before, well fiddle-dee dee, Soul Kahn's structured his version better, and it doesn't come close to evening the score with regards to QP's three verses being based on the most generic concepts (jew and nose) to get at Soul Kahn with - and there was nothing original in QPs structure or delivery. Aspire had better nose jokes and they made me cringe.

I still think Conceited has good wordplay that's suitable for battles, but QP's stuff seems like it comes from pun and joke books for children. Aside from that, he impressed a small number of morons with the fact that he knows the correct name for a part of the brain. Wowee.
    test
  18. Get 2 Da Choppa

it was a stop pause if u think about it

as i mentioned b4...rearranging oblongata u get 'a long boat'...this was as deep as it gets...many anceint textbooks even say this anagram for oblongata...

but i knew qp had a deeper meaning behind this line...so i thought about it and realized rearranging oblongata 2 more times u get 'a bang tool' and 'got anal b.o.'

b.o is short for body odor

so not only was qp referencing getting head..but also anal sex via the form of a bang tool...a dick
    test
  19. ErikForeman

LMAOOOOO

GoonSquad!
    test
  20. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

lmao.... you're such a moron.

You really expect the crowd to decipher that anagram in the space of a couple seconds and react to it?

"Oh..... if i rearrange oblongata i get a long boat.... thats neat!"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.