"the wizard asked him for some brain...that means ya medulla...oblongata"

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Get 2 Da Choppa, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmendoza08

cmendoza08 New Member

that khan yay west line got slept on too.!!
    test
  2. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

[youtube]B7Lj6xf9XPU[/youtube]
    test
  3. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

this battle had honors for being top 50 watched in sweden, ireland, and other european countries

those countries mainly consist of roman catholics (sweden) and christianity (ireland)

qp insulted jews...judiasm is the fastest growing religious philosphy in europe...why u think half of rapmusic voted for soul khan in that poll
    test
  4. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Me neither.

It would've applied to Conceited though. Con/Khan...
    test
  5. Boom

Boom paradox

i liked qps one line about the joker being full of shit/brown bag reference im suprised it got no reference

i remember in the actual battle thread some dude posted of gif of qp doing the cheap skating animation and was like 'too many soul khan dick riders here im out' that shit killed me more than the whole battle
    test
  6. cmendoza08

cmendoza08 New Member

yeaaa that truee..!!

But that line was clever as fuckk..!!
    test
  7. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

nicki minaj line wasnt that good either...everybody on this site has clowned con for his lil kid voice...nothing new about that, yet that line prolly got the most reaction

and then the fuck you youre cool closer was good for a closer but wasnt anything spectacular either... but i think it got a lot of reaction due to how the verse was set-up
    test
  8. Get 2 Da Choppa

yay means cocaine (popularized by scarface movie and rick ross)
    qp said im taking khan's yay west..kanye west

and the crowd didnt react...

and ya'll hate on loe pesci cuz he pulled out an umbrella in that syco battle...ya'll hate ncredable for laying down on the floor while opponent is rappin...yall hate when heartless plays rock paper scissors with con while lotta zay rappin..ya'll hate when ppl predict others lines

but u liked it when soul khan was acting like a bitch while qp was spittin? when soul khan rapped qp respected him and just moved around and didnt do anything out of the ordinary..soul khan was acting like a little bitch when qp was rapping...that aint battle rap fellas
    test
  9. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

lol, now I KNOW you were just fucking with me. my bad for not recognizing your sarcasm earlier dude. please carry on with the silly questions. :funny:
    test
  10. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

[youtube]AcJ5o4dzsGI[/youtube]

Iesha was the joint back in the day. I think I was like 7 when it came out.
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Everyone got that line. It's just not good. Plus, the Kanye West wordplay has been done enough times already.

No one said they liked that, wtf? No one really cares what someone does while their opponent raps, as long as it doesn't disrupt the verse too much. But SK didn't really do much during QP's verse at all.

And that's not battle rap? It's common though. Notice Murda Mook making sly comments while Serius Jones raps?

Yes! That was actually clever. It did get mentioned in the other thread, but not enough. I think it didn't get that much crowd reaction cos people didn't really think of the brown bag / Brown Bag Allstars reference.
    test
  12. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

btw, i think that "end up marrying a faggot, buried in a casket by an aryan assassin" was weak as fuck...waste of a bar
    test
  13. cmendoza08

cmendoza08 New Member

Depending of who this virgin marryy hmm..!!
    test
  14. Get 2 Da Choppa

the medulla oblongata in the brain controls the nervous system...especially when the human sends a response to the brain in which they feel ecstacy

qp said 'the wizard asked him for some brain..'

brain means getting head (blowjob for ya dumbass)...the wizard was a greek mytholical creature who travalled through seas and oceans was criticized for having an obsession with hercules...some scholars even went as far as to say the wizard was gay

so when the wizard asked soul khan for a blowjob...his medulla sent an ectasy signal to his brain...which meant he liked the offer...

the theme behind the diss was that soul khan is a faggot

rearranging the letters of oblongata u get 'a long boat'...the wizard used a long boat to travel the seas and oceans

qp too clever...thats the dedication he puts behind his lines

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Yeah....The line sucked.
    test
  16. Get 2 Da Choppa