Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

LOL at you calling Wallace a "she" even he's a dude... but um, wouldn't they have to kill mufuckas off in order to make the show realistic... I mean, it's about the drug war... cats do get killed.

I agree with you on the aforementioned actors being indispensable... the guy who plays Bubbles is a soulful cat... he reminds me of every other homeless/street dude I've ever met.
    test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why did Bodie switch, though? Was that ever explained?

Also, wouldn't they only depict the slums since that's where most of the hoppers and fiends dwell? They did finally show an affluent white female addict last season... but I guess they could balance it out more and show more rich white people buying drugs since they do make up a lot of customers.

I think more cops need to get popped... and more police corruption need to be shown.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Reminds me of a Jay Z line:

"Little monkiey niggas turned gorillas/ stopped in the station and filled up on octane/ and now they not sane..."
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Lol I be typing too fast sometimes man, that's why I'm always misspelling shit and leaving out letters lol.

You right though, they gotta make the show realistic. But instead of letting go of Avon, they could have done him like they done in the 2nd season and part of the 3rd season. Let him have his part in prison. In the second season he was still calling a lot of shots from prison. That's part of the reason why he got out so early in the 3rd. For setting up that police officer from the inside.
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I'm thinking Bodie switched because he don't know any other way to survive. I don't know if you ever seen the first season, but I remember him saying he was just 15 I think. So he's like 18/19 in the show and that's all he as been doing. He don't go to school or anything like that. So I guess he just gotta pick up where he left off somewhere ya know?

There also was a white male addict with Bubbles ever since the first season. In the second season the dude that was running the docks...Sobokta(sp) son was addicted to some shit.

To Ms.Persephone

Omar was on 106 and Park the other day. He was saying he didn't want the viewers to think Bmore was all like that and shit. And that the stuff they show on the wire is happening almost everywhere in the country. Bmore just happen to be where they decided to do the show lol.

I know for a fact it's the same way out here in Memphis, if not worse.
    test
  6. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

FUCKKKKKKKKKK

I missed it last night, when do the rerun come on?
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I watched the last season religiously...this season look real promising
    test
  8. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

Yeah...that whole kid angle should be good...but its kind of foul about how they treat Dukie sometimes...expecially lil shortie with the ponytail...but Dukie will be the kind of kid that grows up and run shit...or end up a ruthless Omar-type dude.
    test
  9. Ms. Persephone

He didn't switch...he's independent...his crew fell apart. The only thing about being independent is that you have hardly no connects...and no territory. Since Marlo has most of the territory...when he wants this nigga to move...he got to move. What is he going to do? Protest? He has no back-up. He don't work for Marlo...he gets his supply from Slim. Prop Joe aint gonna back him if he get to beefin' with Marlo...so he got to do what he got to do for the time being...

Hmmmm...what a life eh?
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i aint never had hbo before but now i got it at the new crib n i seen commercials for it when it come on?
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Sundays at 10 pm
    test
  12. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

damn man Avon aint gonna be doin shit from jail or nothin? i dunno if i wanna see it now
    and i really just started watchin it when Avons nephew got merked i think that was season two?
    do i need to watc season one and catch up or im good?
    test
  13. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

its a new storyline every season it seems, well.....

same storyline with a new angle, you should be good, you know the characters and sometimes they make references to older shows....

just saw the second episode of the new season on demand, LOL the mayor is off the hook!
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

nah thats chris

but i dont think the reason bodie is gonna switch

is cause he doesnt like avon

he doesnt have shit goin right now

marlo got shit locked the fuck up

i think he just wants to get back in the game

a few people told me about the bodie/marlo thing

it might not even be true

but i heard if from more then 3 people so [dunno]

we'll see i guess
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

dammmmn thsi show must be fuckin good cause yall mother fuckers talk about me like u know em and shit lmfao

yo did jay hit up tyrone?

nahh that was zee.. he was mad cause he still owed him moeny

lol comedy.. i NEED to watch this shit
    test
  16. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wrd^ it comes on 2night

i saw the new one on demand

lmao the mayor is crazy

i wanna see whats good with these lil young niggas though
    test
  17. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

i think the boah with the pony tail might end up bein somebody strictly off the strength of his pops
    the dude that didnt take the money from Marlo might end up bein on some jealous type shit?
    hmmmmm i dunno
    test
  18. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

where did all you muthafuckas get the idea that Bodie is on Marlos side now...Hes NOT....in fact...if u had hbo on demand and saw the 3rd episode....you'd know they were on the verge of bumpingheads...Bodie is still with Slim Charles and them
    test
  19. Ms. Persephone

I think we already cleared that up...
    test
  20. Ms. Persephone

He's lazy as shit...he ain't gonna be nobody. He probably don't even want in...he's being pushed in....His moms is crazy...

Who puts their teenaged son on the block like that? Weebay all like "yeah...you better cut your hair so the knockers wont recognize you from surveillance"...I'm like what the fuck? You're telling him this from prison...something is seriously wrong with this picture, lol.

And little shorty who didn't take the money is a "leader". Nothing jealous about him...he don't want to be owing nobody shit...he's being a man.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.