Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Anybody plan to watch Season 4 beginning on Sept. 10?

I just finished watching Season 3 on DVD... Episode 11 started off ill when Bro. Monzoun and Omar were squaring off with each other old western-style... for a homo-thug, Omar gotta lot of balls. He's easily the best character. That dyke broad who's down with Marlo's crew was killing me with her over-the-top gullyness and lying about poppin' Stringer. She's needs a fat dick inside her. I hate that Stringer dimed out his boy Barksdale. I can't figure out who put the better punch in... Barksdale for killing Stringer... or Stringer for sending Barksdale to the clinker. It would be real cool if Weebay were to get out of jail and come back for Season 4. But I like Slim Charles... he's got an ill voice. They had the drop on Marlo, but wasted it because Slim couldn't get in touch with Barksdale as he was being arrested. If Avon had left a standing order to shoot and kill Marlo on sight, then a confirmation call wouldn't have been necessary. Using that bitch to get him was a played move as well. It's a chess game between those two and I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Avon need to quit underestimating Marlo's intelligence, just because he's young.
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

avon is a pussy

and aint bodie rollin with marlo now?

thats crazy ill be peepin though
    test
  3. TeaBagger

TeaBagger New Member

Last week they started showing the first episode on HBO On Demand. Should be another great season of the most slept on show on TV.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Word?

He gon' get got... Bodie is just a simple-minded thug anyway... he'll never be a boss.

Avon wasn't thinking straight... he's being too cavalier.

I would like to see whether Omar is gonna start hittin' Marlo's stash, as well.
    test
  5. towelie420

towelie420 New Member

the wire is brilliant. the show cant be faulted.
    test
  6. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

marlo is gonna get got this season for sure...nobody can deny the realism of the wire though...avon and stringer couldnt be on top forever
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Man I aint getting my HBO cut back on until 2 more weeks man.

But yeah, I've been on the wire since the first season.

First off Weebay aint getting off. I think it was in the second season he took the blame to killing all them people. Remember when he was finna skip town after they had shot that gay police officer. Weebay had took Deangelo to his house to tell him to look out after his fish. Deangelo damn near shitted on himself thinking Weebay was gonna kill him [funny]

Stringer was a bitch though. He went behind Avon back and got his nephew killed thinking he would snitch. Then he lied about that whole Brother Mouzone/Omar shit to Avon. That's why I don't blame Avon setting his ass up. Stringer was too busy getting involved in that "coporate" shit and ended up getting dicked in the end. Avon was trying to tell him the whole time he was wasting his time with that shit.

A NIGGA CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE 4TH SEASON!!!!!

I wonder is Slim and Bodie gonna go against each other since Bodie is rolling with Marlo now?
    test
  8. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

It still trips me out how a homosexual is the most feared character in the show. Omar shotty
    test
  9. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I didn't like Omar at first, but now I feel his character is indispensable.

Who saw Episode 1 of Season 4 on Sunday? What happened?
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lex merked fruit marlos homie

because he was fuckin with his baby mom ::shakes head::

then snoop and chris ended up poppin him

not much happened really

but about bodie bein a "simple-minded thug"

u never know how shit is gonna turn around
    test
  11. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Sub Zero, which one was Fruit again?

And do you know if Cutty is still in the show? The big Boxing dude.
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

fruit was some random nigga i think

i dont member him havin a real serious part b4

they didnt show cutty last night
    test
  13. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

This show is easily crack, the most expensive fuckin boxsets out right now....

i love the show 75 bucks a pop? No Sir!

I havent had a show pull me in like this in a while tho...
    The fact that it takes place in Balitmore with some scenes in DC is what gets me because it seems like i know someone with traits just like all the characters...

They're right on with the Baltimore dialect and DC slang, that makes the shit more authentic to me, i just felt i share that because not everyone has been around here and Baltimore so that little aspect of the show you wouldnt know about....

That shit makes you root for the bad guys and the cops....Thas when you know the writing is on point....

Saw the premier on Friday On Demand because i knew i'd be watchin' the Colts/Giants, but the stage is set for shit to pop off down the road already
    test
  14. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Was he Marlo's main lieutenant? The dude wit the scraggly beard?
    test
  15. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Do you think Bodie traded sides because he was a Stinger loyalist and never really liked Barksdale? I mean, String did give him his first hit and management over the Towers.
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why do they call guns "whistles" and cell phones "burners?" Seems kinda reversed to me.
    test
  17. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

I dont know why they call guns whistles, but a burner is short for "burn-out". It's a phone that you buy hot....people usually open a group of phones with some corporate EIN and sell it...it stays on for a couple of months until the phone company gets hip to it...then it gets turned off.

But yea...nobody can stay on top. And I disagree...I think that Bodie will go pretty far. I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the last characters standing. Just like when he was learning to play chess, and ole' boy told him that pawns usually get popped before they make it to the end of the board, and he was like, "not if you're a smart ass pawn". I think that the writers were using forshadowing. Anyhow, I like Bodie...he's loyal...and I think that he'll make it. Marlo....I hate that lil ugly nigga.
    test
  18. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Lmao Marlo is an ugly ass dude. But how do you figure Bodie loyal when he switched up and went to Marlo. Remember Marlo practically had all them niggas shook last year. Then on the first season Bodie and Poot killed Wallace...dude they grew up with. Because she supposedly snitched...which he did lol, but nobody knew about it. Stringer was just randomly cleaned out the house because of that whole cop shooting incident and figured Wallace snitched because she skipped town.

But Bodie as come a long way. I don't think they are gonna get rid of him this season.

Wood Harris(Avon) was talking about how the show was getting rid of too many good actors in the first place. So I'm hoping they took that and plan on keeping some of the good ones this go around.

They already had me mad as hell when they got rid of Stringer and Avon....as long as Omar, Bubbles, and McNulty(sp) is in the show I think I can deal with it. All them of them bring something different to the show.

Man a nigga is finna have a damn relapse or something if he don't hurry up and get his HBO back.
    test
  19. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

I dont know...I just meant that Bodie isn't a snake-like dude. It seems to me that he only changes...or does some crazy shit when he thinks its in his best interest. He thinks about stuff first. Some of those dudes be on some ole' crazy shyt...just wilding out for no reason. But Stringer deserved that shit. He was a snake. Omar is that nigga...lol...he is so thoro.

The only thing I hate about the show is the way that they dipict Baltimore. I mean, yeah...they go to the projects, but most of those places that they film are the WORST places in the city. And half of them are condemmed and/or gone now. They make it look like thats what the whole city is like, and its not. We have a booming real estate market...and most of those projects have been demolished and rebuilt, which is why you don't see them every season. But...clean cities do not buy ratings, so its whatever I guess.
    test
  20. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

They settin boatie up to be in the running for the crown down the line, In the first episode Marlo's boys refer to him and the nigga that killed fruit as free agents or independents, something to that affect, thas why he got that little kid workin for him because he a got a lil rag tag thing goin on....

They gonna focus on the kids to symbolize where people like Marlo, Stringer, Avon, etc. came from. You can already tell just from the season opener what type of traits they'll have.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.