The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Outsider, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

I've said it before and I'll say again, nobody outside of 20 bald big ear wiggers from Canada gives a shit about an arcane battle. Worst mistake of all time giving him a title match. Love Diz or hate him, you still could have got 2-3 main events people actually give a fuck about out of him first.

Bad business, these fools don't like money...
    test
  2. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

Arcane 3-0'd Diz no debating. The crowd were terrible towards Diz and a few other battlers that night (Ness Lee and PoRich).

How can anyone complain about Arcane being champion, he has beaten everybody put in front of him smh. He's only lost 3 times ever.
    test
  3. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

WHO WROTE THE OP i think we can all agree those arent arcanes words
    test
  4. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

When Cain showed him how it's supposed to be done

[​IMG]

You tell me if that's what winners do when they're getting bodied
    test
  5. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

test
  6. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

Fuckin Battyboi has an old stinky underware with crusty shit stains for brains I swear

You been on my ignore list literally since the day I've known RM

Stop fuckin quoting me I can't read your shit lol and I don't need to,

Fake ass faggot
    test
  7. tomHAHA

tomHAHA I Love Rap

can someone send me the bootleg links?

:battlefan:
    test
  8. cg paul

cg paul New Member

I'm not ashamed to admit this entire situation made me cry.
    test
  9. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

Diz2

[​IMG]
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Nobodies mad about Diz losing lol :funny: clearly that's the highlight for a lot of ppl but the bottom line is if you bought bars to win the grand prix finale against CheddaCheese you dont deserve a title shot. The stock on that tin foil rope has dropped to an all time low.
    test
  11. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

English- Hungarian - Spanish- English

Here is the truth that the cutter is ...

All GP, often talks about ideas for upcoming opponents, their friendship, starting by grinding. There was a lot of knowledge on Canada's roster, so I helped her ideas of all GP opponents, including Cheddi. This is a very common occurrence when battles fighters made almost simultaneously. I actually shot some of the ideas in his Cheddi battle. Still, he built his own circle, and all around me builds.

After milling was stopped at the border, being that he was my son, I was very wrong with him, given that it is almost certain to come to his side of the console. If you know you will not Cheddi fight, he offered to shoot a few bars, some of which are based on ideas and angles. It should also be noted that the cutter does not contribute to a track / GP angle in previous battles. The only battle was against Cheddi contributed ideas, and even that is minimal.

Milling asked for nothing in return. In fact, I was the one who offered to shoot a few bucks when I won. I felt compelled to break some bread, not so much a couple of bars, but rather because he felt like squirming circumstances. The biggest mistake is not corrosive. At the end of the day I feel much, and TBH I do not really need your help. This is a lesson.

For all those fans of rap battles, whose innocence is broken ... Welcome to reality.
    Battlers collaboration every time, and ends much higher than what I did and corrosive.

Jump Blackout 3 ... Then, when I was nearly unstoppable, and I do not think you can create enough Diz hard nails astonishing rate. Instead, he was attacked by Diz and Secretary Bulletz 100 hard to prove my milling agreement. I was terrified, betrayed and angry at the same time. Brilliantly played ... first. We all laughed at the hotel after, but for now, it was difficult to handle. I looked and said what I knew was the right material. This is a dream I imagined confrontation? Not at all. But this is my proudest moment as a presenter battle, because I had to try. After Diz felt the weight of my bars, and see if the fans did not want to wither, and collapsed ... In fact, he did everything possible to destroy the battle. Fuck ... I tell everyone to have their own judge and jury that he really won.
    test
  12. BigNeck

BigNeck Active Member

LOL ok then lets see some bars.
    test
  13. skacore

skacore Member

Just watched......Diz was fucking garbage he deserved to get BOOED. Finally for once the KOTD crowd shows some balls and ppl are shitting on them. Diz deserved to be booed here and deserved to be booed in the Po battle too...write some fucking verses man. His 3rd round was sick and he got reaction for it... Arcane bodied him....not even close...Diz thought he landed a gold mine with that information and didn't even bother writing...Arcane killed him
    test
  14. grainsbone

grainsbone all eyez on me

test
  15. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

You gotta actually rap in battle-rap now??? Uno Lavoz - "TALK TO HIM!!!"
    test
  16. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

first of all my "analogy" wasn't weak.
    Second of all hit the weights.
    Third of all the material in question was not even Arcane's verse against Diz,
    you fucking douche,
    not to mention all the jin and mook b.s. you were rambling about sounds like Diz's recycled past.

fuck you and your pan face fanbase
    test
  17. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

hahahah now the no bush/white house bar coming from both dudes makes a lottttta sense hahahahah
    test
  18. J-Professional

J-Professional Well-Known Member

Tragic and true...
    test
  19. grainsbone

grainsbone all eyez on me

:chefoooh:
    test
  20. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

If you put Arcane's first round VS Dizaster's 3 rounds,

Arcane would've still won.

I am not kidding I am not exaggerating..
    90% of the time diz wasn't sayin shit at all, by the time Arcane showed him how it's supposed to be done it was ALREADY OVER
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.