The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Outsider, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outsider

Outsider Member

Arcane/Caustic FB convo

[​IMG]

smh
    test
  2. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

5char
    test
  3. serge

serge Well-Known Member

He should be stripped of the championship. That battle shouldn't have been viewed as something to judge in the first place. lol@just seeing that as a mere angle and not for the travesty that it is.
    test
  4. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

this shit is crazy

I cannot wait for this fucking UStream to come on?
    test
  5. Automator

Automator Active Member

I don't think it should be an auto-loss or DQ. I mean, it's pretty desperate but I wouldn't consider it cheating - he has every right to accept bars from other battlers (everybody does this), paying for them is just something most people have too much dignity for. In Arcane's position (5K + future opportunities on the lines) I can understand him risking $200 for extra material. At the end of the day, he wins because he got $4 800 + an extra 1K for beating Diz plus more future chances to retain the title. It was a good "business" move for him.

That being said, his reputation is damaged pretty badly and his next opponent will probably take the title from him.
    test
  6. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

diz fans in distress... diz fans in distress

:funny:
    test
  7. Thesis34

Thesis34 We fuck hot moms N shit

The funny thing is this shit happens all the time, but rarely gets exposed. shout outs to caustic not giving a fuck if he used the same bars he sold cane or gave it to diz that's just the type of dude caustic is he just don't give a fuck. and why cane actin' all poor I thought he moved that Peruvian Flake? Dude sounds like a beggin' fiend.
    test
  8. LBFHBMRBA

LBFHBMRBA Fuck Yo Couch Nigga

My problem with this is that he's battling Chedda Cheese. The dude beat Loe Pesci, Thesaurus (lying aside), Knamelis, 100 Bulletz etc and he reaches out for insurance vs. Chedda Cheese? It's not like he's battling Hollohan, Pat Stay, Ness Lee or some URL cats, he's battling Chedda Cheese for fuck's sake.
    test
  9. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

This is nothing new! You people are years late on this type of stuff lol. This doesn't mean Arcane is not dope! Or can't write he just took a easier route ..he probably wasn't motivated to battle cheddar and think of shit himself
    test
  10. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

would you rather lose to Diz or Chedda? i think it's pretty obvious why he spent the $200

didn't want to waste his time writing bars for a no-name
    test
  11. Automator

Automator Active Member

Yeah, I agree, he should have been able to beat Chedda without any extra bars. He's battled better people.
    test
  12. cobaltkillz

cobaltkillz Member

bottomline if you dont write 100% of your own bars then you arent real too yourself or your art ..#epicfail
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

give him the Barry Bonds asterik
    test
  14. Contra Diction

Contra Diction Well-Known Member

strip him of the title..Diz should still be champ
    test
  15. LBFHBMRBA

LBFHBMRBA Fuck Yo Couch Nigga

It all went downhill since Sketch Menace robbed Bender.
    test
  16. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

does 2 hunna qualify as expensive heat tho?
    test
  17. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

You're a battler P, tell these people that sharing bars (whether they are paid or or not) happens all the time
    test
  18. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

idc tho tbh, if somebody has some good material theyre never gonna get to use, at least it got heard in one form or another
    test
  19. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

IMO...KOTD needs to think this over and come out with a statement regarding this. I know it happens all of the time in battling with sharing bars but if he paid for all of those bars and beat Chedda with them, then the best move would be to have an open competition for the chain. There is a ton of credibility on the line here and not just from me but from the battle community. Maybe Caus and Chedda battle in Cali for the chain? Who knows but sharing bars is common but I think KOTD needs to release some sort of statement regarding it.
    test
  20. 12345678

12345678 New Member

this isnt proof of anything, just that some money exchanged hands over somethin kotd related. how did ppl get this info anyway??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.