The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

how about Gay-unit better get away from the whole Game??
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how u gonna think a bibles real where it tells u to stone anyone who does witch craft and believes in more then one god, first of all, can u really believe a bun ch of prophets had awrod fro mgod if they believe in magic... lmfao...
    test
  3. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Ras Kass didnt say that line, that was Chino XL.

I will admit that Pac was no gangster prior to being a rapper, but he was a rider. How can you deny the fact that Pac was reported in plenty of fights and arrested numerous times. Dude shot two off duty police, he rolled up on Orlando Anderson (a crip) and swung on him before anyone else attacked him, Pac beat up the Hughes Brothers, Pac beat a limo driver with a bat, dude was a rider. Snoop said Pac punked down Nas in Central Park. Nas talking about "It's all love, it's all love." Pac was like "If it's all love then you wont respond back to my diss about you on my album (Makaveli) coming out." Snoop said Pac was yelling up on him, in Nas's city, come on now. Now Pac is soft? Are you kidding? Pac was the realest dude out there, period. I admit that he was stupid in the fact that he was spending too much time trying to be a tough guy, like involving himself with that bullshit with Orlando Anderson. He had no business getting involved in that gang shit. But at the same time, Pac was a rider. Pac didnt let anyone back him down and he went at anyone who wronged him.
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Pac got arrested for the first time for jay walking. I assure you though, that Diddy, Mobb Sleep, and JayZ is biggest fear in life is if Pac ever returns.

Pz
    test
  5. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

What the fuck?!?! You do you not get the whole fuckin' point I'm trying to make? Science are not always finalized. There's always going to be corrections, because humans are never perfect. That's fucking all I'm saying, but you guys focusing on the details than understanding that your making my point more clearer. Do you not see that? What ya'll arguing is in my advantage.

Wtf again, IT'S ON THE SAME FUCKIN PAGE, DO YOU NOT READ THE WHOLE PAGE? The keyword is Brontosaurus. Wikipedia of course. I copied and pasted off the site.

Who the fuck knows if the experimentation is efficient, they do as they feel is accurate. This is what keeps science going. This is what I'm pointing out.

Who the fuck are you to judge a book you've never read or understood? Why I keep setting myself up for the bullshit, because I put my life on it, this is where the root comes from. You people know nothing, so why not try SHUTTING THE FUCK UP? My errors are what we call "forgetting" so basically there's no irony.

Science is never thorough and never will be, because nothing of "primary nature" is in our control, so we're going to have updates, errors and inaccuracy and more.

So you actually think no idiot get's a Ph.D? How you explain medical mistakes, the many corrections Science had and many more. We're talking about fucking humans for God sake. The imperfect.

How the hell is explaining what theory is implies that I'm admitting that. That's like saying that Santa Claus comes down the chimney, does that implies I believe in Santa? FUCK NO, I'm explaining what is said already.

JABBAR, I ask to point out one example, not rephrase what you already posted. I wanted to see if you didn't get anything confused, because this is what I've been doing throughout with these morons. No implications support your accusations is what I see. I'm saying I believe this and what I was told that was true, supposedly, and that's persuading them indirectly? What arguing? These idiots have no basis, they're talking out the side of their necks, they haven't even read the Bible or any holy books for that matter yet they chose to place accusation and blames on the wrong place and down it with misconceptions and confusion. Now I'm finish because you're right about one thing. I need to drop it, because there is no ending.

"if I am born with sin, and died at birth do i go to hell, fuck outta here"

"Ummm, remember when I said you have to have a relationship with God? How are you going to do that if you died at birth?"
    test
  6. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Pretty much dude, just fuck 'em. You got your beliefs they got theres. You constantly fighting with them makes it seem like you're trying to prove a point. I got that point but they're just ignorant. Stop wasting your time and telling them what your religion is all about. They're not gonna convert over a message board, let them live in their ignorance.

Pz
    test
  7. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

go ask the people who were paralized then went to Benny Hinn along wit others and then could walk right after....is it a coincidence that if the earth was either a 1/2 futher from the sun we would freeze to death or 1/2 closer we would burn up...isnt it weird how over millions of years we are the only specices able to be so smart and nothing else has even came close...u people didnt watch the ABC special where they went to the cave thing were Jesus was supposed to have been resurected and there was a heat like picture burned into the stone...that in the Bible there was occurrences that was predidcted and have come true...dont be ignorant just so u can live ur life the way u want too without having to worry about the consequences...God is real, whether u like it or not.
    test
  8. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

There ain't nothin in space huh?

You ever think aliens are too technically evolved that they got invisible barriers that block views from outside? Plus, the only planets we can see is Mars and other shits like those, what about Pluto and shit?

God ain't real dog. Get that shit through yo fuckin head.

God's for a bunch of pussies lookin for someone to help 'em through rough times.
    test
  9. KelvinMcSnoogin

I didnt know you could go about picking how it is you want to be arrested, but hey. You know I suppose Pac was wearing a sign that said "Pick me up for Jay walking" while he was crossing the street. The only person outta all those people that u listed who have any street credibility is Jay-Z so it's funny you would mention them.
    test
  10. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

no there this nothing in space...i garuntee becuase it says to in the Bible, and so ur idiotic statement that "aliens" need protective barriers is retarded...i would really apprectiate it if u would never reply to one of my posts again in any thread, ur whole life is a waste of this whole boards time. Thanks.
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

u type out some dumb shit doggie.
    test
  12. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

No he had just released his album and the second day it was out cuz he was cussing out the police on it, some cops wanted to fuck with him, told him they were gonna write him a ticket and he mouthed off and next thing u know they beat the shit out of him and arrested him.

Pz
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

blah blah....its a personal relationship wit JESUS!!!!! U cant just have a relationship with God, stop putting that false info out there.....u have to accept Jesus as ur personal lord and savior to be accepted into heaven.....if u interpret the Bible as true devout christians do, this is what u believe.......

now if that isnt some close minded brainwashing bullshit I dont know what is......
    test
  14. Uzi_'The Fam'

Uzi_'The Fam' www.IAmFloridasFinest.com

I hope i'm not the only living being that has realized how the bible and scientic research ALWAYS seems to AGREE with each other. People are so busy tring to pit them against each other that they dont even realize it. Believe what u will but conviction is a bitch sometimes so thats y i believe. but at the same time alot of niggas arguing on here on behalf of religion is very stupid because

1) when all siad and done jus how christian are you (or whatever religion u "serve"). This is mindless arguing for the sake of arguing not to actually evangelize which i'm pretty sure your god really doesn't approve of so someone please close this foolish thread before it gets any stupider.

2)People are going to live however they want to live. Trying to TALK someone into believing in a higher spirit will NEVER work. the only people who find religion are those that feel it inside so arguing with non-believers is a complete waste of time and energy. live ur life under wut u think is right and lead by example not a bunch of talk that YOU dont even live by.

My belief nor anyone elses doesnt really mean shit on this website so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!
    test
  15. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

Fuck God!
    simple and plain.

[​IMG] @ people writting Paragraphs.

discussion ended.
    test
  16. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

how about you actually READ the bible itself instead of quoting what you heard some idiot friend of yours said. Remember, when the prostitute was about to be killed by the mob, Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" The bible does not condone killing someone because of their beliefs.
    test
  17. KelvinMcSnoogin

yeah so it's alright for them to just pick him for jay walking? of course he is going to be pissed about it. they had no right to make fun of his name and talk about why did ur mom name u that?
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

sure... but the old testament claims god said to kill witchcraft people and stone them, they said god told them, and then jesus comes and says they are wrong, and you say they are wrong too? how is he right? how do you know.
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

dream i didnt prove that God was a alien u are seriously retarded...........

if there are Aliens it wasnt a single being who made us there4 your an idiot out of the universe there may b 100's of thousands inhabited planets so think what u want my dude

I said it was a strong possibility there was a alien hand in our evolution and being here not saying we are a science expieriment but who's to say that we arent?But the more logical reasonof ppl's evolution is obvious..........evolution is shown everyday and we're still evoling ppl are getting stronger and taller and living older it's all evolution and if u believe that a God has any part in this your retarded and a sheep

"go ask the people who were paralized then went to Benny Hinn along wit others and then could walk right after....is it a coincidence that if the earth was either a 1/2 futher from the sun we would freeze to death or 1/2 closer we would burn up...isnt it weird how over millions of years we are the only specices able to be so smart and nothing else has even came close...u people didnt watch the ABC special where they went to the cave thing were Jesus was supposed to have been resurected and there was a heat like picture burned into the stone...that in the Bible there was occurrences that was predidcted and have come true...dont be ignorant just so u can live ur life the way u want too without having to worry about the consequences...God is real, whether u like it or not."

It's called a doctors mistake laziness.......

the reason of the positioning of the planet is very obvious if we were out of position we wouldnt b here so wtf lol that proves nothing but that Earth is 1 of the only inhabitable planets in our solar system......it's also weird how roaches stayed around 4 millions of years........by the way ppl havent been around 4 a million years yet i think we have a way ro go b4 then.........primates and dolphins are smarter than some humans by the way lol.........dolphins evolved but yes they were here b4 us i think.......and we evolved from a primates if u kno alot about genes and such there only 2 or 3 genomes that seperate us from primates therefore the primates are basically a unevolved version of us and theres proof all around u today theres plenty unevolved animals still living here with there evolved counterparts.......nothing in the bible has came true u all caculated that in 2000 the world would end unfortunately when the world actually does end we'll all b dead......bcause in maybe 2 billion years the sun will blow up we'll b gone though........the bible also says that the earth will b flooded again and the water will flood up to the highests mountain on earty which is impossible seeing as the water level on earth always stays the same a little higher than what u saw in hurricane katrina is about how much the earth could actually flood u have to remember water cant overlap water it would really only flood land which to flood has to be under sea level so 4 it to flood out land it'd have to b pretty high to get 10,000 feet in the air the earth has like how much water in it somebody give me an exact number plus seeing as the Earth isnt made up of as much water as u ppl think the Bible is laughable if the Bibles bullshiot prophecies are real then so was Nastradamus and he wasnt even saying God gave him his dreams mosts of what he said was common knowledge ppl will kill of ppl ppl will fly lol and the rests was very very nondescriptive...........like the bible ppl make something outta nothing and say shit like god wanted us to think hard or something lol........if u were the all knowing all seeing and u wanted everybody to follow u y wouldnt u put shit in your law clear as fuck the bible is stupid it's like a constitution written in code then when u do wrong somebody says OOOOO u wrong

k3 it's not bad grammer it's i dont give a fuck i'm rambling grammer........no matter how inconherent my shit is it's all true
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

o my bad i meant and water can overflow water

and i didnt really elaborate on that paralyzed ppl walking again shit what about the countless ppl who die who are devoted religious ppl?Who get murdered brutally?and dont give me that god wanted them to b wit him shit gettin your head shot off with a shot gun isnt the bests way 4 u to deliever somebody to u

Paralyzed ppl can always walk again if there legs are still intact and the nerve damage isnt that bad it's many diff types of paralyzed ppl quadraplegic so on so forth

The dude who own feds magazine was told he would never walk again his moma made him walk to get his legs strong it's no miracle in recouperation

ppl die everyday with cancer that pray everyday ppl who are athiests have had cancer and died of old age......modern science is your god face it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.