The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

Few people have the same DNA, there's a type of twins that share the same DNA, thank you Maury Povich and your DNA tests! It's like saying everyone has the same fingerprints.

Idea's aren't facts, and that's a fact. I'll give you the benifit and just say, enjoy your aids.

You can accept this but you can't accept this and not the fact that your mom's a whore?

Othniel Charles Marsh mislabeled a find in 1879, it was fixed alost a hundred years later, that wasn't science fucking up, it was human error. No where there does it talk about him fudging his facts, just about him fudging your mom.

Natural gas is a type of fossil fuel, like coal or Petrol. Most automobiles run on petrol or diesel, a by product of petrolium, few run on natural gas. Unless your Autp-Cee then you run on stupidity.

H20_D-Town your gettin' Moses Malone mixed up with Noah Prefontane.
    test
  2. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

First of all, calm your lil bitch ass down. This is an internet message board and you on here talkin about beatin dudes with a baseball bat if they say something about Prodigy to your face. And you callin' me stupid? I know what sickle cell anemia is. And I also know it ain't got shit to do with this dude's rhyme skills--or lack thereof these days. If it's affecting his ass so much that he can't even put a hot 16 together anymore, than he needs to put the mic down. J Dilla's condition was waaay worse than Prodigy's and this dude was making some of the best music of his career before he passed away. Like I said in my previous post, Prodigy has fell off--and it don't have a damn thing to do with sickle cell.
    test
  3. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

1. I'm calm.

2. Your retarded. Sickle Cell affects his organs, brain is an organ. You know that right? And once the blood backflows it destroys that organ. The brain is the source of your speaking. You stupid fuck. And Prodigy's shit is way worse, he's lived in pain all his life, J Dilla pussy ass got that shit and lived with it for what a year or less? Fuckin faggot, get your facts straight before you step up to the plate.
    test
  4. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

Anybody who has been following Prodigy/Mobb Deep throughout their whole career will pretty much agree that P has fallen off in the past few years. But you probably didn't even hop on his nuts til they signed with G-Unit, since you seem to be obsessed with them. T-Boz has sickle cell too and she seems to be speaking/singing just fine. As for Dilla, he was stricken with his disease 3 or 4 years ago. True, he didn't have it his whole life like P did, but his condition was worse. Dude was spending months--not days--at a time in the hospital. He even made an album (a damn good one at that) from his hospital bed. Not to mention the fact that he rocked some of his last shows in a wheelchair. But i don't know why I'm even wasting my time debating this with you, Dr. Snow Born. You obviously are an expert at this subject and I'm obviously waaay outta my league. I'm sorry for wasting your time.
    test
  5. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

so let me get this straight. Because Pac didnt do anything before, and he was doing it during his career, that makes him soft? Pac beat anyone down who wronged him. If Pac said he was going to see you, he damn sure was going to see you.

All that talk about him telling Biggie it is to sell records is for the birds. Thats what Big's mom said on Behind The Music, I dont believe that shit. There were reports that Pac pulled a gun on Biggie's ass. But both camps did deny that. But Pac went at Big on the real. Dude claims he is Pac's friend and Pac helps him in the game and teaches him the rules of the game and gives him money and Big cant tell him who shot him? Big is claiming he is the King of NY and he cant tell Pac who shot him? He doesnt take time out to come see Pac while he is in prison either. Pac has every right to be pissed off. How the fuck are you going to claim you are the King of NY and be at the place of the shooting and not find out who did it?

When did Ras Kass ever send a shot at Pac?

Prodigy said on the song where he dissed Keith Murray, Jay, and Littles. "I learned to love Pac after his death. But if we would have bumped heads, that would have been a mess."

Prodigy is right, it would have been a mess, for him of course. Pac had dudes hollaring at Mobb Deep after a concert in Atlanta, yelling "Thug Life mother fucker, whats up." Mobb Deep wanted to protend like they didnt hear them and act scared. Littles even confirmed this, saying Prodigy was the floor of the van when the dudes were yelling.

Chino XL is a piece of shit for sending shots at a dead man and then later saying he respected him and all this hooray.
    test
  6. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Yes, the DNA's that gives us the human identity. The legs, fingers, and head, eyes, and many more. Yeah, I shouldn't have said exact.

Yeah, I used the wrong word, idea isn't the right word. Statement, damn, an idiot I am.

Again, THERE WAS NO FUCK-UPS, IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE, you understand now?

"To perfect his find — the largest dinosaur ever discovered at the time and nearly complete, lacking only a head, feet, and portions of the tail — for what was to be the first ever display of a sauropod skeleton, at Yale's Peabody Museum in 1905, Marsh added some feet he had discovered at the same quarry, a tail fabricated to appear as he believed it should, and what he apparently felt was the "correct" skull for the massive creature: not a delicate Diplodocus-style skull matching what was actually a large Apatosaurus skeleton, but instead a chimaera composed of "the biggest, thickest, strongest skull bones, lower jaws and tooth crowns from three different quarries", primarily those of Camarasaurus. (This "scientific sloppiness" is considered to be symptomatic of undue haste resulting from Marsh's notorious rivalry with Edward Drinker Cope, which would later become known as the "Bone Wars".)"

What the fuck was the point of the wikipedia link for science again? It proved nothing.
    test
  7. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Snow Born is a little faggot and any poster shouldn't take him seriously.

Now Autop-Cee you're saying the pathway to heaven is through having a relationship with God. But in order to maintain that relationship you have to live life the Christian way. You can't pray to god and then rape, have one night stands, drug deal to kids, do drugs, steal and cheat people, right? So either the Christian way or the door to the left which has a sign on it that says "Hell". Believe me I know about sins, but Christianity throughout history and till today believes that they are the rightful religion just like any Abrahamic religion, I won't deny that. Jews think they are the chosen people, and a lot of Muslims beleive that their religion is the right religion because its exactly the same as it stared with minor modifications such as the oppression of women which was a trend adopted to limit women with power. Idiots.

Anyways, all I can say is everyone has their own belief, but for you to deny that Christians condemn non-Christians is complete bullshit. Islam on the other hands invites all Muslims towards the religion and if you don't wish to join its fine. If you attack Islam you retaliate, just like if I am going to attack your hood, you retaliate. The forcefulness used in the past is against Islam and was hypocritical to the religion. Anyways, I'm tired as fuck, and I wanna sleep. But to further prove that you yourself back Chrisitianity as the only way, is that you won't let these other dudes on here that are non-Christians go and you keep arguing with them. Let them be, and stop persuading them to follow your religion. Let them be.

Pz
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

thx scribes for explaining to this doofus taht evolution theory is real, its has quite a lot of back up... look under a microscope u can see evolution under that... the common cold, why do u think there is no cure for the common cold, because it keeps evolving fast, why do u think we dont need ourwisdom teeth, cause we cut are meat, you are a typical person, who believes science is wrong, even though it has substantial evidence to prove it right, if something scientific is proven right, youll deny it, but because some people back in the day said god talked to them, and their is no evidence, youll believe that? Noooo
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

youll tell me scientists screwed up a ddniosaur over and over again, something that happened over 65 million years ago, therefore they are always wrong practically, but will believe religon with its little historical evidence, heard of mental baggage? ive said it before, its when people who may have disbelief over something can write a bias on it that may not be true...this would be common especially 2000 years ago, where science was not a facotr.... there is a bigger meaning to mental baggage, but why type it to someone who will deny it, and belvie something people wrote thousads of years ago, but wont believe in something that is proven everyday liek evolution.... typical...
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Well Scribes i showed u the definition all u had to do was read it gas is a fossil fuel any type of natural gas from the earth is classified as Fossil Fuel

and yea my bad noah

but Moses is the 1 who parted the sea and was a drunk tho

I mix them up which 1 was supposed to have lived 4 300 years?

And Autopcee the difference between a doctor and your god is when the kill and heal......ppl can actually see them and acknowledge there existence........your God is a big invisible hand u believe in

Kelvin u can think all these rappers is sumin they not all u want niggas kno whassup I'll justs come out and say it cause it's fuckin obvious pac ass is soft as fuck when he was in jail he feared 4 his life 4 a while dude was in Pc and all that i dunno bout him gettin raped but i kno dude not tuff at fuckin all

Any nigga who was a ballerina not tuff.........and nigga who sounded gay on old videoes of him is a faggot............

He was more of a black activists than anything.......nigga got it fucked up down the line and decided to try to play a gangster.........and naw big didnt get Pac hit probably......But I kno Big wasnt no bitch in the streets so y the fuck would he b a bitch after he blow up nigga was known 4 being basically muscule u kno like a bully..........pulling a gun on somebody flashing it is not tuff Budden said Game did that shit too that discredit u so bad niggas then repeatedly said pac aint what he seemed when the streets telling u this.........sumin is up niggas not gonna lie........if pac was so gangsta shit jail is the place to prove it niggas that dont kno how to conduct thereselves as strong figures on the streets fold in the box trusts me if yo knuckle game not shit and u aint willing to really take a life not talking.......u bitching up.......nigga even was ON HIS OWN Movie.....sayin he was terrified in there..........nigga Tyson was in there 4 rape and he held his own(Thas a bad charge in jail) niggas was saying he losts a few scraps but he was basically knockin niggas heads off........I mean real recognize real and really niggas dont recall Pac..........he talked good but when it came down to it he was a nerd tryinna b hard........he was a ok rapper so niggas dicksuck him if pac woulda stayed in his brendas gotta baby mode he woulda started floppin and nobody would care that he died...........he makes up a buncha subpar rap anout weed and hennesy and being a soldier and u say it enough everybody believe it man if big woulda told him who did that Big woulda been killed stfu type a bullshit is that Big wasnt no rat...........that was Pac rattin namedropping like 50 Cent.........vica versa

Mobb Deep is pussy littles already proved that to me fuck them them niggas cornballs Tru life proved it to niggas can talk all that on a record but when niggas apply pressure niggas aint even doing shit

"trying not to get fucked like 2pac in jail"-Rass Kass.....some song with Chino XL

then he said sumin else i can remember it was some shots thrown tho i never heard rass kass really speak highly of him really anyways tho so it's not surprising

and to Autopcee again your mentioning 1 time somebody fabricated a bone structure?Wow your once again stupid are u ignoring that they found a fully preserved Willie Mammoth or are u justs so scared that science is right.......or the fact that thing believed to b extinct are being found every week in the sea and we already had bones 4 them and our accounts were right

Or maybe the fact that we arent alone in the universe i guess this really scares u because in that piece a shit u believe humans are the only mentioning in it and it says sumin like the universe was made 4 us or some wack shit........then this would mean that in the stories from the ppl that actually were real.........were actually seeing U.F.O's in a time were nothing was possible of flying except birds.........justs maybe when they said chariots of the sky and all of that jus maybe they were talking about aliens that helped them further the progression of our race........do u realize it's a strong possibility that we were actually made from a alien hand?It's a very strong possibility.........and maybe there cave drawings and whatnot from acient times of the same odd looking ppl ppl say they encounter now is justs all made up...........yet priests,preachers believe that this could b a strong possibility.........the same ppl that believe so much in god.......go watch the discovery channel or the history channel they show this quite frequently
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

dude, you wouldnt believe how much sense you are making even with your bad grammar... the whole doctor thing... haha... its funny.. people will call godo things the work of god, but will call bad things free will...
    test
  12. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

Fuck God Fuck Jesus Fuck God Fuck Jesus Fuck God Fuck Jesus Fuck Anyone That Is Afraid Of God Or Jesus They Are Faggots Nothing More Than That.
    test
  13. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

h20 is a smart guy
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

or you could just say logical.
    test
  15. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

UFO's appeared when though?

That shit is dope.

I do believe there is other life and shit.

If god created the universe, why the fuck would the other planets be empty?

It means something else created us and mothafuckas on those planets got some invisibile shit goin on.

But when did UFO's appear? Before planes you say? That's dope shit. They could've pushed us to evolve quicker and shit.
    test
  16. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

JABBAR, persuasion? Where?

What the fuck you think theory means you fuck of a moron? They call it that because they don't have concrete evidence, they draw up conclusions from the evidence they do have.

This has nothing to do with "I think science is wrong", it has something with you being an idiot. We have tons of those idiot in Science field.

"Theories are typically ways of explaining why things happen, often, but not always, after their occurrence is no longer in scientific dispute. For example, "global warming" refers to the observation that worldwide temperatures seem to be increasing. The "theory of global warming" refers instead to scientific work that attempts to explain how and why this could be happening"

^^^^^^^^No implications that they can prove it, all they can do it explain from the evidence they have.

Not every subject in Science is false is what I told your dumb ass already.

Explain to me this since you believe no higher power or something that is definitely intelligent enough to create you, I and many possiblities? Explain to me, how did we get to the beginning if there has to be one being that doesn't have a beginning? Why is it that we can't make our ideal infant with our own hands. Why do anything exists in the first place, what is the point? What happens after we die, if that's the end, then why do exist if the ending is nothing? We have to have reasons because we live on reasons.

The table turns, right?

Lmmfao@ Jesus walks on water, I don't know too much of those stories, but if God put it in revealation to man, hey. I never seen that so, I can't say nothing about that. I mean a higher power did make complex cells, so why wouldn't that be possible.
    test
  17. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

h20 dtown "do u realize it's a strong possibility that we were actually made from a alien hand?It's a very strong possibility"

Exactly! God is an alien because he is not from earth. You just admitted that there is a strong possibility that God exists, and He created us.

Autop-cee "THERE WAS NO FUCK-UPS, IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE"

true shit

Snowborn "If god created the universe, why the fuck would the other planets be empty?"

Dont you realize that we go to war with people just because they different?
    We cant get along with people in other countries. Why would we get along with people from other planets? The other planets are empty because God knew that we would eventually go to war with anything thats different from us. And if your talking about organisms that aren't intelligent like humans, it is still good that they were not placed near earth. think of all the animals on earth we've hunted close to extinction.

And to all of the people trying to call the bible false, remember, it is considered a historical document by many historians.
    test
  18. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

thats crazy

and sickle cell is no excuse

it could always be worse
    test
  19. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Autop-Cee you're indirectly trying to persuade everyone by continously preaching over and over to everyone on the board. Just drop it sister.

Pz
    test
  20. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

There's no valid arguement in you saying that things are too complex to be chance, that's not proof. You believe what you want, be happy, just don't get your hopes up.

Finally we agree.

Link please... I found this on wikipedia.

You see under brontosaurus it says the error was discovered in 1974 there's a wikipedia error. Point is everything was corrected to reflect current findings, Science can right it self. The bible just ignore's it and walks along like an asshole.

The point was to show what science is, cause you do not seem to understand this.

Remember you said...

I just showed you that experimentation is one of the major components that makes up science.

Sorry I had to come correct on the fossil fuel.
    Noah was a drunk. Moses was an orphan in Eygypt, although there's no stories in Eygpt about anything to do with Moses. Funny thing I remember my friends religious mother said that after the "flood" Noah's it was just Noah and like his daughter's, and well, that's how we were repopulated.

Just shows how thorough science is. So you admit that the evidence points to evolution and not to some breaded man in a cloth sticking his penis in a petry dish? We're observing evolution, and pointing all the pieces together, seems to stand up.

Yes cause any idiot can get a PHD.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.