The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vandalism

vandalism the king

ironic thing is when this dude finally dies EVERYONE will be talkin about how he's up in heaven poppin cristal or whatever

shit, Biggie talked about raping the Virgin Mary and puffy still 'knows he's in heaven, smilin down'
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

^^^ lol

so now we're all God's children? So we're all Jesus?
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

all throughout the middle ages, the slavic vs the muslims vs the christians, christians tortured to make you one of em.
    test
  4. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

God created everything including us... therefore he is our father, therfore we are his children.
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

this is true, but these are christians who went AGAINST the teachings of christ.
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

dude some places in the middle east, ur less likely to get shot.. unless you have an american flag on ur backpack, and think about htis, prodisents(mind my spelling) and catholics were fighting all the time.... the fuck is that, its nearly the same shit, not suicide bombing, but bombing churches, thats fucked up, and h20 american history is always gonna hide the truth, its how it is, in germany they dont elarn abotu the halocaust, so imagine what america has done that isnt written down, or imagine what some religons have done... and heres something funny, the old pope, that dude was so close to god right, the dude had parkingson disease, and got shot, the fuck is that, he needed a bulletproof ppemobile to get around so he wouldnt get shot, wouldnt a good guy like that not have need to fear death? he knows hes gonig to heaven, he knows he loves god? or does he fear leaving to soon, but god chooses his fate? no that cant be it cause if we sin, WE ARE choosing to sin, so their cant be fate, cause we make choices, if fate is real, we cant be held responsible for our actions, if fate isnt real, then god made a msitake of letting us have the choice to sin, either way, THAT POPE GOT SHOT!!!!!! he was scared obviously of dieing... he held on when he was sick for a bit, he shoulda embraced death if he was so close to god. Religon = power... old popes used to fight battles and kill and stuff.. lets not forget those rapist priests... so much of that... you dont see all too much of muslims religious people raping women, just a few cases of it, which ironically the american soldiers did to soem iraqis and it got blown out by the media, which is the same as the rapes in the middle east and all taht.. its just to make you think they are horrible people.
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

look at american culture, it goes against the teachings of christ.

christ wasnt painted for over 200 years after his death i heard, so how do we know what he looks like? its a depiction, even thoguh u arent supposed to have symbols...
    test
  8. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

who's our mother?
    test
  9. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

Your one of the many Christians that think there was only one asshole back then trying to living up to being "the son of god". There were others claiming to be the Messiah, just that Yoshua Ben Yosef seemed to win in the history books.

You and all the people who claim there is "Intelligent Design".

A lot of people do, such as scientest who write the "science books".

As long as our civilization continues books them selves will be obsolete, a new format will be born, print will be dead. 2000 years ago there were no printed books, no printing press, just stories that were passed along. You ever play telephone? Purple •••••• Dishwasher. That's how stories change, each time "evolving" just alittle bit. Cause two of all the worlds spieces could fit on a motherfucking boat built by a drunk. Anyway whatever books evolve into 2000 years from now will build upon the what we know today. Think how fast our technology is improving it's crazy, or technology keeps accelerating. We've come farther in the last 100 years than we did in the previous 2000. Don't forgot the bible is a mediocre mismash of a bunch of writings. It's been molded by the authors not "god". The King James Bible anyone?

Wait we were fine, all these jack asses made a stink about Prodigy's lyrics. I just think it's funny that these asshats get upset over this and are fine with emcee's rapping about drugs, killin', and making giant gold statues of baby cows. Enjoy your religion.
    test
  10. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

God didn't need a mother to create life.

And to k3... stop looking at christianity based on what other christians do. Christians are humans and humans are not perfect. If you read the words that come out of Jesus' mouth, you will see how beautiful christianity is.
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

basically wahat i tried to say.. but i dont type like you,

and to teh dude abouve me, if its so beautigul then why do most people that represent it do bad things.

and the beggining of humans, darwin didnt say that, and no i dotn believe in hte big bang really, but WHO created god? no beggining no end, maybe the universe is like that. it keeps expanding faster and faster increasing its extending till noe day it becomes nothing then regrows.
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

and jesus says things that buddhists say too, jsut there version doesnt have a god, golden rules.
    test
  13. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

The Earth is our mother. She provides us with what we have today. Platnium, food, clothes and everything that exists and existed here.

What in the world?@Jesus is not God. What do you think "The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost" means?

It's ironic you put your faith on Science as 100 percent, because they have proved it? You guys need to read up on science. One guy who had us believed us there was such thing as a Brochtosaurus(sp)(The dinosaurs with the long-neck that walks on all four) by his assemblance of bones. The scientist later found out there wasn't because he put on the wrong head on the body just to compete against another scientist he didn't like. Good luck putting your faith on that.
    test
  14. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

dream223, you say the Bible has many different interpretations. All the more reason to question which is the right interpretation. Obviously not all of them cuz you wouldn't have a division of protestants vs. catholics.

Also, I think the whole concept of God being our father is far-fetched and much more metaphorical and you taking it to the extremes. God may have created us but it doesn't make him our father, but our creator. We can think of him as a heavenly father because he's the creator of "heaven" as well. So Autop-Cee says that Jesus is not God but yet continues to fortify the Christian belief that God has three forms, the father, the son, and the holy-spirit. That's contradiction. Because if he's the son and the god, so he'd allow little minions to belittle him by spitting at him and crucifying him. Think about it, if God would allow himself to be crucified or his son to be crucified, then he'd also let some sinners into heaven. There seems to be a leeway and loophole. LETS FIND IT SO WE CAN ALL GET INTO HEAVEN. I'm off to bed..

Pz
    test
  15. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

^^^ ppl interpret the bible like they want basically what every body says is thou shalt not kill.........then u tell a rapists who has brutally murder 12 females that if he stop now and give his life to god he'll go to heaven...........

What i find odd is ppl in the military killing ppl having any religious beliefs at all God or no God killing innocent ppl on purpose is fucked up........so how can u kill a buncha poor ppl and then later on in the day kiss your cross?

Ppl who are religious arent even religious they twists up religion to what they want it to b............justs like how...........Original Christians did so basically what was 1 religion about there being multiple gods became 1 god and stole stories from other texts and folklore and then they put if your not a Christian your going to hell.........Wow and this is what u put your faith in?Lemme go steal a buncha stories and claim I'm a prophet sent from the heavens ok?Ppl will follow me 2

The fact of this whole convo is that we athiests arent sheep if you'd stop believing justs because you'd kno that 90 percent of what u put your faith in is nothing but a story and bullshit no matter what religion u are

THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

i would say your going to b in a big surprise when your dead but that'll b too late

fucking dumbasses

lol@us not living happy lives..............mosts Christians are poor and middle class ppl they live justs like us........the 1's who arent rich(some of your favorite famous ppl are athiests)

I'm very happy because i dont live in fear of something that doesnt exists and i dont waste my sundays in church either but whatever we can prove your religion wrong on every nook and cranny if u a sheep u a always b a sheep
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

lol @ this quote.

I suggest all schizophrenics keep taking their drugs though. The kind your doctor prescribed you.
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

you know what i meant lol^^

and to that autop... maybe they put some scientist bones together wrong, for something that happened 65 million years ago, but its still more accurate then having 1% truth in the bible, they have the place, and a few people that can be proven, like ramses thats about it, and those dudes arent the same scientists u talking about, and are u saying ud put 100% into faith of your religon, when it kills people, and other fucked up shit, kids get raped, dude id rather put 50% faith in science that may fuck up a dinosaur, then 50% of religon, where i may get raped by my priest, will watch people die in the name of god, and blah blah blah...
    religon contradicts itself waaaaaaaaay more then science.
    test
  18. I-ki

I-ki New Member

which track did he dissed tupac?
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Science never conrtradicts itselfs it's all hard facts.........unless it's a hypothesis..........the missinglink they say that is missing.......well it's remains exists they jus have to either look or there may have been a critical jump in the evolution chart........no one can really explain that because it's like the whole race of man dissappeared 4 a while then came back walking upright lol

But the bible cant explain it either so blah whatever.........

the remains will b found and science will b right yet once again on everything

ppl say god made earth well i have watch movies showing planets being made and i didnt see any god making it justs hot air compressing..........

And "god" isnt what's keeping humans living longer........it's modern technology.......refrigerators vaccines condoms.......100,000 things that wasnt here a 100,000 years ago......

yet in the bible Moses lived to b 300 right? In a time where the life expectancy was around like 24 lol

and ppl now dont live to b any more then at the mosts 160 170 and then there all senile......and on MEDICATION that's keeping them alive........

well that fairy tale is coming 1 day not real soon tho by about the year 3000 we'll b living 4 much longer and our oldests will b like 240 or some shit like that remember when it does happen.....it's all thanks to science

They illustrated the evolution by making it possible 4 flies to live longer they caculated it to a actually life span of a person that's what it came up with

By the way about 15 years ago they warned us that around this time the supply of natural gas would b near it's end because of the demand of it the earth cant make it fasts enough.........sure enough there startin to create hybrid cars this is something they've knew 4 a while when the actually end of the supply comes would vary but it's coming.......and u heard it 1sts straight from science

so instead of listening to made up foggy accounts of fairy tales listen to the reason y u living pasts 24
    test
  20. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

H20, you smart on the religous shit.

I prayed for 2 months straight before and god didn't answer 'em.

So it's like this, either god is sending me to hell already or he doesn't exist.

I'll go with he doesn't exist, if he does than fuck him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.