The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Religious insensitivity has existed in Rap for quite some time now.
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

U have no proof that man was made from a "God"

it's more proof that "god" was man made tho 4 sure

and yea greek mythology is the root of Chritanity also the face of Jesus is the exact same as a Greek mythilogical GOd.....4 got which 1 but if your familar with it you'll kno which 1 i'm talking about in fact the actual person that was born as Jesus was a regular person he was psychotic so if Jesus is a credible person so is Charlie Manson.........and Dave Koresh

And the bible takes stories from many other religions and makes them theres and then tells u that if u dont worship cHistianity or Jesus then your going to hell which in actuality is bullshit Jewish ppl dont even believe Jesus as a prophet they acknowlegde his existence as a regular man tho and by this token that would b like saying all the Greeks and far back as caveman all are going to "hell"

The the words that were supposed to b from God the origin of man is so fucking stupid if the words came straight from God y in the bible there's no mentioning of Dinosaurs in the creation?In the bible the creation is basically some big Sky Daddy made the world then made ppl and made a little garden 4 them to live in which in actuality science has proven this theory to b wrong if u believe in god then u cant possibly believe in Science and by that accord if we both had cancer u should pray to god while i get treated by science and u would die because your praying to a falsified entity

And even pastors and priests have went on tv and on the record said that some of the interpretation of Angels could've been contributed to being from another planet which is more believable seeing as they have proven that is was a strong possibility there was once life on Mars which means that like everyone should already kno we arent here in the universe by ourselves.........in your bible it basically says this bigass universe justs includes us which is about as far fetched as there being a god and if u think that u are dumb

And no no one has control over the universe thas ignorant to say to say we've had outer space intervention is a better way of putting it..........basically god is a reason 4 ppl to make since of an existence that doesnt need to make sense your here to live ppl who believe in a God are sheep because when u prove them wrong all they say is "i justs believe"
    test
  3. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

I am a 100 percent sure you're an idiot.

Out out his way? What was he spittin', or in his case talking, on one mic, pause walk across the studio and use another mic to dis Jesus. I heard Jesus is coming back with a dis record claiming he's the realest "prodigy"! Here's a sample lyric, "Shut your lip son, and watch a movie by Mel Gibson, I'll show you my passion when you start asking my dad at my pad to whoop my ass. My mob's twelve deep, hell's were you'll sleep! Back in '89 I was truning water into wine, you were a ballerina, *Jay-z sample*, "I got the pictures I seen ya!" Of course the whole track is in Aramaic.

I love how you pick and choose the bible's laws.
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol this posts above me made me laugh outloud even tho u usually type alotta gay shit that was funny
    test
  5. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

i gotta laugh at that Jesus rap
    test
  6. Lenny Blaze

Lenny Blaze New Member

he doesnt give a fuck about religion, anyways havent you seen south park before? they make fun of religion, simpsons, family guy prolly does too and ect so it doesnt matter
    test
  7. Headwood

Headwood New Member

Nah, just don't know the names of members of old rap groups.
    test
  8. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

It's cool

Yo dream223, you coming up in here and saying that Iraq is a Muslim country and has more violence than Christian countries? What troops are there before all the escalated violence started? Who's troops killed people like a muthafucka? Which pilgrims, or what religion were they, that almost destroyed a whole race of people when they were colonizing by giving them blankets with diseases?

See I'm Muslim, and I have my reasons but at the same time I constantly question my religion and find my answers. Like some cats ask, how on earth do you know there's a God. Well My question would be how on earth does the Quran explain a sperm going into an egg to impregnate a woman and then talks about the different stages of pregnancy at a time where there was no hardware or scientific knowledge to figure that out? But specifically the sperm going into the egg at a time where there was no science. That's one phenomenon that I remember clearly. But the thing is the Quran states those that weren't followers of God before any Abrahamic religion won't go to hell but will be judged on their actions. Just like regular people nowadays, they'll also be judged on their actions and not their beliefs. The Quran takes into consideration how some people are born for example strictly into Buddhism or Hinduism, or any other religion and have a strict upbringing that they really can't break out of the religion and are not allowed to look into other religions. If those people don't have the access but yet have good actions throughout life, Heaven will be their destiny. All prophets are viewed as regular men and usually great leaders.

But yo dream223, it can be admired how you go defending your religion but stop thinking strictly about your religion and you should start questioning it. Sit down and find flaws and try to find answers. Read other holy books if you want. The Quran was written by an illiterate man based on relevations from God, call it far fetched, but the rhyme schemes in the Quran (in the language it was written in, Arabic) was something completely ahead of its time.

Anyways, I believe to everyone his belief at the end of the day, if you wanna know about my religion I'm more than happy to explain what I know, but I also believe that if you're an atheist, christian, budhist, hindu, jew, stick to your own religion and mind your own business. I ain't gonna disrespect you so there's no reason to disrespect me.

Which brings me to one last point. Those comic strips that were released about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) I thought a couple of them were funny and I think a lot of Muslims overreacted. They weren't published to intentionally piss Muslims off but it was a Parody just how there's 5 billion jokes about Jesus. And what's funny as hell, and hypocritical as hell, is there are Muslims out there who crack jokes about Muhammad constantly for shits and giggles but they can't take a joke when a non-muslim says it. Bogus IMO

Pz
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

you and scribes seem to know what your talknig about, idk how god could go from mean allowing the death of first born sons, to some guy saying hes loving, plus i could go on for hours, but its text, real life is easier to explain, plus the naiveness would jsut get to me, also how the fuck you gonna not believe science thats been proven, but beleive moses fucking msplit water.... jesus!!!!!!!!!
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

^^^ Islam strictly states that Jesus was not God's Son.

Pz
    test
  11. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

so very true
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol@k3

and to J-A-B-B-A-R

the thing about the sperm and egg being merge could b easily explained.........4 1 the acient ppl werent stupid the wonder of impregnation and the whole sperm and egg thing could b as simple as splitting open 2 bodies and figuring out this where a male and female reproductive system is really plus u would have to actually quote the saurs but whatever

and there is no such thing as any prophet if u believe in any God u might as well believe in the Easter Bunny and that the commercialized(saint nick was a real person) Santa Claus is real there is no god like seriously usually i might say something and i b half way playing but the origins of all religion is either from psychotics or from ppl of great power to control there followers...........
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

o and y is every depiction of a greek or a Viking is a white person clearly they were dark skinned ppl...........im not gonna say what they were but lol.......Man we get pushed back throughout all history as not even being there..........yet every race is mixed with black especially Native American

the Native American u see today is a mulatto b4 slavery and Christopher Columbus stealing the Indians land we came here a ways b4 then on boats and the Indians brung us in.........creating offspring that was black........go read up on it it's all true

Dont understand that either

Then black ppl can worship to a white fictious religion?Wow
    test
  14. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Man you just proved that you're not too knowledgable about the reproductive system, when you bust a nut, you're spillin out BILLIONS of sperms. How is something so Microscopic going to go into an egg, which is also very tiny, can be seen by splitting a body open when all they had was swords and no precision tools. What's the saurs?

Believing in God is different than believing in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. Wait for Santa Claus by your christmas tree or your friends Christmas tree get real. Religion, specially Christianity was altered so leaders can control their people. Don't forget the three versions of Jesus or God in Christianity were created solely by Constantine.

Pz
    test
  15. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Originally wrote :Greeks ancestors were Scandanavians, White People.

But I meant Vikings ancestors - my bad.

Blacks didn't really go to the Americas before slavery. Native Americans are more closely related to the Pacific. Look at their eyes and look at Asians' eyes. Huge similarity. That's why you have a lot of people arguing that Jesus was not white, and don't forget Constantine demanded from Michaelangelo (the painter, not the ninja turtle) to paint white pictures of Jesus. The reason African Americans are Christians because of slavery and colonization - ownership kind of influence them. Don't forget the crusades which were against anyone not Christian and the banishment of the Jews from Great Britain because they weren't Christians. All important parts of history of how Christians looked down on everyone.

Pz
    test
  16. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

To J-a-b-b-a-r,

If you take a look at the Christian countries themselves, there isn't as much violence and destruction as there is in the middle east. Yes we sent troops to Iraq, (in my opinion were are wrong for doing so) but how often are there suicide bombings in America? As for the Islamic religion, the only problem I have with it is the fact that they do not recognize Jesus as the son of God, yet still consider him a prophet. What does the Quran claim that he taught, if it says he was an ordinary man? I am one of the few christians I know who believes that Jesus is not God, but the son of God, because that is what it says in the bible.

to h20 d town, k3 ect....

Like I said before, I cannot prove that what is in the Bible is 100 percent true. I am a christian because every word that came from Jesus Christ's mouth was about love and showing respect to God. I'm sure you all read your science books and take them to be true, and a lot of science (In my opinion) proves that there IS an intelligent force that created everything in the universe. But remember, the facts in the science books you read right now will be considered obsolete in 2000 years. The facts in science books 2000 years from now will seem obsolete 2000 years from then, because science is always changing. The Bible has been interpreted many, many times in many languages, but for the most part is the same as it always has been.

Also.. a lot of you athiests seem pretty unhappy (based on what your typing)
    maybe there's something missing in your lives...
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Naw dude like i said read up

The original Vikings were Black ppl

Greeks were dark skinned ppl

and it's not known widely but yes the intermixing of blacks and indians is what u see today I'm not gonna real explain it because I have read it and it is a fact that black came over here b4 slavery and mixed races my dude

i wish i could remember the book it's something like Lies,and Mistruth About Blacks Throughout American History

it's a very long title and that's as close as i can get to it i'd have to go over my pops house and actually get the book tho

But everything i'm saying is 100 percent true
    test
  18. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

did u kno in the middle of the Cival War the North were hanging Blacks 2?There was no actual difference between each side both were racists

And Abrham lincoln didnt free slaves............I saw that on Blackplanet.com go on there and look at the newests headlines it's not that old
    test
  19. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

But isn't Jesus supposedly God in human form? Think about it, why would God allow his only son die? If he's almighty then he wouldn't let his only son die and he can forgive christians sins without having to kill his own son. We believe Jesus delivered part of God's religion. Not the whole thing. And we don't believe Jesus was crucified.

And about the suicide bombings, Muslims or the extremists don't do it to themselves 99.9% of the time but to opposing people. Palestinians vs. Israelis and Iraqis vs. Invading American Soldiers. I rest my case, please don't try to argue, but Christians have killed more people than any other religion in history. Islam is second, and Judaism is third.

Pz
    test
  20. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I won't argue about the suicide bombings or killings cause I think its wrong no matter who does it. But as far as God letting Jesus die, it was because we are ALL God's children. If I had 5 children, I would sacrifice the one closest to me to save the other 4. Oh, and if you read the Bible, it doesn't say ANYWHERE that Jesus is God. Many christians just misinterpreted ambiguous scripture.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.