The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

Agreed.
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

true story

preach
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

nigga u qouting dracula from blade....get the fuck outta here. they should add this to the thread they made about u.
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Did you just start listening to rap?
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Allah = God man, I don't why some of you cats find that so hard to believe. Christian, Jewish, and Islamic God is the same God, Allah is just saying God in another language. Even arab Christians call God, Allah in Arabic. Stop trying to differentiate.

Pz
    test
  6. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

I love how motherfuckin' KelvinMcSnoogin is playing the "this is Blasphemy! Talkin' bout god like that!" card. Why you downloading music, bitch you be stealin'. I not a religious man, I don't mind if you are, that's your right. I don't hear a track by an emcee run to the internet and say this asshole jumped on a track praising god! Let the man be.

I'm glad this has helped your life, but don't talk to me like I'm throwing it away cause I didn't get a large taco supreme and see the virgin Mary slam dunking over Manute Bol. Last I checked, the people who wrote the bible that has the god you believe found you also thought the earth was flat and it was the centre of the universe. They also thought human history could not be older then 6000 years old. They also made up "intelligent design". Science has exposed the bible has an asshole face it. The god you think is there, isn't like anything anyone has ever made up.

Yeah then the Romans decided to merge their Pagan religion with Christianity into a super sexy religion. In the last 2000 years no one has been killed in the name of Christ... ever!
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

if its the fucknig same then why do these lames say, if you aren't christian you go to hell, if you aren't muslim you go to hell, its all the same myths man, id believe greek mythlogoy over christianity, sure it came from nothingness, but people said they knew abotu it, like people saying they are prophets and heard things, lay of the drugs you skitzos, you didnt hear anything!!!! In reality, jesus = heracles/hercules, both are the son of god BUT ones newer and didnt sleep with any women like hercules did....
    test
  8. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

Kevin Sorbo is the man!
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

and dont say im getting all offensive either, cause i been verbally attacked for years from kids to adults saying that im wrong and they are right and that im gonig to hell, you know they say you do bad things you go to hell, im more worried about doing bad things and santa not bringing me shit but a lump of fucknig coal, its the same thing, you get told things so you do good, BUT religious ppl do just as bad as athiests who actually dont do bad things, they are doing a study to prove the christian countries have a. more violence b. higher disease rate and other things
    what loving god would give the countries that worship him/her worse things, thats fucked up!!!! And dotn say its the devil cause the allmighty god could stop his influence! God = santa claus = eraster bunny in costume = wont give the poor people any chocolate because = parents who might not have money which = not real!!!!!
    test
  10. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Christian countries have more violence? Ha! Maybe you'd feel safer in Iraq. As far as my beliefs, I am 100 percent sure there is a higher intelligence that created the universe. As far as christianity, it is all about faith. It is a religion with high moral values (not saying most christians live up to these values) that I try to strive for. Oh and about your little analogy about God being a conspiracy like santa clause, when was the last time you saw anyone die for santa clause? or the easter bunny? Never. YOu do not go to hell for doing bad things, you go to hell for not embracing God and Jesus Christ. I would be lying if I said that I could definitely prove without a doubt that everything in the bible is true, but as for the existence of a higher intelligence? The earth and the universe are extremely complex from giant galaxies to the smallest particles. To think that things like the human body, DNA, the rotation of the earth and the planets, and other complex systems are simply accidents that came from nothing is ignorant. There is definitely a force more intelligent than humans that has control over the universe.
    test
  11. JayP.45

JayP.45 New Member

Prodigy alwayz seemed to me like the dumb one in Mobb Deep but gets madd credit.. Havoc spits way better shit & his shit sounds like it actualy took some THOUGHT to write it.. Prodigy used to be a alright lyracist.. right now dude just sucks.. SIMPLE ASS SHIT, dono how he could impress anyone with his rhymes... he made 50 Cent sound like da GOAT.. either way though, guess Prodigy bought his first class ticket to hell... hold ya head dun
    test
  12. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ how stupid this faggot is.

Sickle Cell, he's had it his whole life.

Oh man, of course so.

Can't your dumbass realize that diseases take tolls on your body?

The longer you have it the worse it is you stupid fuck.
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

you do relise humans once worshipped animals because they thoguht they were better, humans evolved with better weapons, became higher up then animals and had nothing to worship but a better version then themselves. Iraq might be worse but in a population thing compare all the otehr countries... its not just violence... std rates and etc. Iraq was once a good place.
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

either way though, guess Prodigy bought his first class ticket to hell.

thats an ignorant statement... why would someone go to hell for saying something... thats fucked up... does god keep track of text too?
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

if you love a guy whos gonna let 4 billion non christians go to hell and be tortured forever (not to mention all the non christians from before and hereafter) then im sure you wouldnt mind if a person raped ur ur family if they didnt believe in god or commited sin right?
    test
  16. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Oh, you are right. I steal music and live a sinful life, no doubt about it. I just think that there are certain things you dont say, and he went outta his way to disrespect Jesus.
    test
  17. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

According to the bible, blasphemy against the holy spirit is unforgivable.
    test
  18. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

stfu you little fucking pussy faggot. wahhh wahhh wahhh cry about it you little fairy. why the fuck you getting emotional about this shit. jesus can suck my dick. jesus can toss my salad.

why you care what other people say. if youre dumb enough to believe in that bullshit than youre ignorant brain would just think that people like me and pordigy are going to hell.

not to mention that biggie and em used to say foul shit like that all the time
    test
  19. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

When? Biggie said he's rather go to hell than heaven. Em disrespects other christians and religions, but not God
    test
  20. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

"im hard jehova said im barred from the pearly gates, fuck him, i didnt wanna go to heaven anyway. but my momma got me on my knees with my hands gripped, talkin bout some praise the lord shit. hail mary, fuck her i never knew her, id probly screw her and dump her body in the sewer"

"when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.