The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Snow White you're a hypocritical piece of shit...First:

Then

Who's on his nuts now....faggot?
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

see its people like you, you believe in god because you fear if you dont youll go to hell, you dont really beleive, its jsut an in case situation, believeing in god is something different then that, your supposed to love him not just think ill go to church in case its real... haha funny ass shit
    test
  3. Headwood

Headwood New Member

Seconded.

Is Prodigy the one who raps first on Shook Ones pt.2?
    test
  4. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

He aint dying, him and T-Boz should have been outta here. They got money therefore they can prolong and treat it.

You need to silence all that tough talk about hitting piñatas with wiffle bats. It's not scary at all.
    test
  5. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

lmao, you wont be buyin the album cuz of 1 line..P made you catch feelins..

Im feelin this track.
    test
  6. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

test
  7. Headwood

Headwood New Member

That verse is one of the best verses in the history of hip hop, what the fuck happened if he's supposed to be so shit now?
    test
  8. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

^ fuck ya, that verse was sick
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Once he signed with G-Unit he was dead to me, before then he was sick
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol well that's 1 thing i wont do is hate on ppl who sign to G-unit jus because they sign unless it's somebody who's really street oriented.......Cause u can say 50 being a snitch is all speculation but his manager is 1 4 sure so is Yayo

It Jus so happens all the ppl 50 Cent has signed were all terrible b4 signing to G-Unit so i dunno y all the hate?Mobb Deep sold there soul to go gold lol.........watch what i tell there budget is somewhat big budget all that shit is going down the drain there album is gonna b so bad
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

this whole thread reeks ignorance. the lyrics haven't even been showed. blah.
    test
  12. KelvinMcSnoogin

blah blah blah. you sound like a fucken kid. go listen to the song and stfu.
    test
  13. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

What's wrong with catching feelings when it comes to what is most important in life? Blashpemy is unforgivable. Living for God is the only thing that really matters in this short-lived experience we call life. Some of you actually think that we don't have a purpose for existing on this planet? You actually think that we die and everything is just gone? What about the unexplainable? What about the •••••••••• of DNA? There are literally THOUSANDS of things that will never come close to being figured out by man, through science. We have a generation who seriously thinks that this little bullshit 70 or 80 years of pain and struggle is all that we get. I know that's not true. Not just because it doesn't make sense but because I threw away my pride and forced myself to see the truth. I reached out my hand and God touched it. I developed enough faith and trust to recieve the blessing of knowing, for a fact, that God is very real. Most of you don't understand Him or haven't read the Bible and that is why you haven't experienced the things that I have. My prayers get answered on a regular basis. Not just because I pray, but because I do it with sincerity, respect and complete faith. Without those things, God will NEVER show himself to you. Take your free will and run with it if you're too shallow or prideful to give Him a chance. It's not His job to save you people. You have to let Him do it. You have to give permission. But, with lack of faith it's going to be impossible and that's where most of you are stuck. I don't say these things because I was raised to believe them or because I heard them at church. I threw away everything I was ever taught and went on a journey to find the truth about why I'm here. So, if you haven't done that or you haven't atleast gave God a chance then don't say shit to me. Some of you are so lost and it's really sad having to see that through these eyes. I let Him live inside of me. Not to be Him or to give away my own will on a constant basis, but to feel inside what He feels in any given situation that may come about. You have to beg for it. You have to prove yourself over and over and over again but it's worth it. Sorry I got away from the subject at hand, but I'm passionate about this so I couldn't help it and I will not apologize or have someone force me to think that I'm wrong. I may not ever be right about anything else as long as I live, but when it comes to my relationship with God it's 100% true. The realist shit I've ever known.
    test
  14. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

god is a farce so who gives a flying fuck if he said he would beat some gods ass... he aint the first and wont be the last...

quit crying like a bitch... mad props to prodigy and i hope mobb deep goes triple platinum just to help you and your bitch made feelings...
    test
  15. Shenmue

Shenmue New Member

Fuck God You Faggot. There Ain't Nobody In The Sky Watching Over You, Look In The God Damn Miror, Thats The Only Motherfucker Who Cares About You. Cause I Sure As Hell Dont Care About You Infact I Hate You For Making This Thread. You God Damn Christians Religious Faggots!
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how the hell is a dude go nna tell us we are wrong, santa claus isnt real, fuck, god doesnt answer prayers man, just because 1 % of prayers HAPPEN to happen doesnt mean its real, eternal torture for not believin talk abot love, does a parent disipline you for doing something wrong, or let u go into eternal pain an torture... fuck blasphemy, how you know allah > god
    test
  17. KelvinMcSnoogin

The realest shit anyone has ever wrote on here
    test
  18. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

And that will last til the end of time cuz you'll never find out. Very efficient of you.
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

^^^^

that made me laugh hard and i never really laugh at u niggas but look tho

FUCK YO SKY DADDY all u niggas didnt u hear Dracula on Blade 3

"there is no haven there is no god.........no angels in your future there is justs nothingless"

Truests shit ever spoken

the faster u realize that the quicker you'll live life to the fullests
    test
  20. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

He's been had sickle cell. That's no excuse. You act like he just contracted it a few years ago. Face it--the n!gga fell off.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.