The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

nah man im not saying its good to hate on people who dont belive either.
    i just think its stupid to hate on people that practice their religion peacefully and try to live right.
    live and let live
    test
  2. Neologic

Neologic New Member

im not gonna waste my time readin through the rest of these post. But from what ive read you people should repent....i feel sad for you that think you are the greatest on this EARTH. God put you on this planet AGAIN cause he wanted to keep you. This is your last chance. Dance with the Dragon if you feel so.....i wont remember you once my flesh reunites into His Earth anyways.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Wow. So you honestly think thats what happened? Mary would've had to have been the greatest liar of all time to pull that off. What would be point of making a virgin birth up? If she was to lie, wouldn't she go with something more believable so she would have a better chance of getting away with it? If people found out she had sex before marriage, she could've getten stoned and killed right? Well telling people you gave birth to the son of God is also something that could get you killed for. People back then were very pious. Calling your child the son of God isn't the kind of thing people would just lie about. If it was a lie, how could Mary have possibly kept it going for 33 years?
    However, like I said in an earlier post, I cannot prove the bible to be 100 percent true. But Mary must have had top notch acting classes to fool 2000 years worth of people.
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

are u kiddig me^^shit like that happens today, how would a person back then know whether ur cherry was popped or not, no ones gonna actaully look, and as soon as tha baby comes out, its gon be popped anyways. Look how many teens lie fro mshit like that, its possible, or she got raped, and being embarassed she denied it, and it isnt fooling anyone but christians, who happen to be foolish enough to believe that soem guy can bring every animal in a boat to survive a flood, rofl what is that shit, Jesus christ = heracles... once again.
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

yea if there was ark it woulda had Mammoths on it if I'm not mistaken werent they still around in cold regions of the Earth?Thas 2 tons 4 both of them thas impossible

all together the boat would have to b supported not by wood but by metal and alot of sturdy beams that story gotta lotta holes in it plus how the fuck are u going around rounding up wild beasts without dying jus wondering?So this old man was the crocidile hunter of the ancient times i guess

Man All i kno is they have on record a man named Jesus they never mention a Mary and it's not even clear if the Jesus dude was actually who u ppl think he was he was a peasant who went psycho and made ppl believe him so they made up stories about turning water to wine and walking on watter all impossible feats

jesus=the 1sts magician ever

i guess
    test
  6. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

Yeah your point is made... you are an idiot. Your point is that any evidence that science has is false because of human senses? It's facts though if some ninny thousands of years ago wrote something with no evidence at all?

Who knows? Scientist seem to know, governments, the churchs that use science to make their churches, broadcast their messages, and print their bibles. I love how you you use the computer to argue your delusional points, but if science says, "sorry but this evidence points to this." You get all, "listen bitch, science ain't shit when it comes to knowing the universe!" Look what the Catholics did to
    Galileo. Remember when the earth was the centre of the universe.

Who gives the right for a book to judge me, science, and the pursuit of truth. Why should humans sit around and say, "well it's right here 7 days! That's it." The shit encrusted root comes right out your ass.

That's sounds pretty scientific right there, so that means that statement is wrong! You sir have changed reality, but your still wearing your mom's panties.

Yeah science is right and humans fuck up, got it. You know how much work it takes to get a PHD from a proper university? It's proven by you that any idiot can post on the internet.

You don't understand how science works do you? If there was proof of a God, science would try to proove it. There's proof of evolution so science tries to proove, which it's doing, and doing it well.
    test
  7. scribbles1188

Ignorant? No, ignorance is turning a blind eye to science and saying this ol' book written by men trying to force their will is the only way to go. I've looked at both, and there's too many holes in religion filled with, "it's god's will." Science finds the holes and tries to fill them in with prooven explanations.

Ask Benny Hinn how much money he makes? Scams, that's all it is. Why isn't he working with science to use this power for the millions of people around the world in pain? Oh wait god's plan right? 1/2 a what? What the hell are you talking about? That prooves nothing. It's all chance, there's trillions of solar systems and planets in the universe, one planet was bound to get it right. Even if one precent of a percent have the chance of life, the numbers are crazy. ABC? Jesus? Heat like picture? I don't remember this cop show. What occurrences have come true in the bible? I wouldn't hate it if there was a god. Mind Cuntrol D your a fag whether "u" like it or not.

Yes you are the only the livin' being who knows this cause you have dick for brains.

You had sex with Jesus?

Darkness is the absence of light. You might be thinking of dark matter, but that's still being worked on. Nothing we know of travels faster than light, anything traveling as fast as light would turn into light.

Whose senses do you want them do the tests in? Your like that mofo who says carbon dating is wrong, why, cause he just says it is. So something with no evidence is just the same as somehting with evidence? Man after going to court for kicking you idiotic ass my defense will be, "well all your senses point to me kicking his ass! But how do you really know!?"

Rocks were around waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before religion, so obvisouly rocks are right! I put my faith into rock! I'm going to rockmusic.com!

Laffo. Logic only works with real things.

Where's the proof?

There's Dragons now?!
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

people who wrote the bible mgihta thought that^^

its funny how people will take words written by people over 2000 years ago, the people thoguht the world was flat, thought black magic shit was real, thought explainable actuons were works of something greater, but wont believe a source that is recent, that has real evidence. To the dude above me, you explaining shit on a real level, but people are too naive to believe what is real... your wasting your time.
    test
  9. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

^^^^^^^Yeah my point was made that you misinterpreted is what I realized you did throughout the "argument" That's why I clarify in other replies because they misunderstood my point. HOW THE FUCK IS EVIDENCE FALSE. Wtf@ your reading comprehension.

Sorry, but my point still stands. I thought we were discussing nature. I did say "primary nature" is not in our control, didn't I? I don't remember discussing things humans made themselves.

First of all, the Bible came before Science, must I repeat myself. Only you judge it, or you interpreting this that way. It's no problem for you to find out how we came into existence, it's not discrediting the Bible, because it didn't get into specification. God's commandments or whatever you prefer and standards are there , because it all comes from the portion of "self". If it's followed, there would be peace, consideration for others, life will continue and etc. It's not ironic because God has no one to follow, He's all and everything. All according to the Bible and what I was told by good people of religion(meaning they're not those 70 percent or whatever Christians that are ignorant(now this is judging, idiots)).

Did you not said Science would correct any errors, which was my whole point that you thought you were arguing against me, unaware that you were proving my point right.

In bold, elaborate. Are you saying that I'm still right? You just put that up there w/o realizing, and where is the derivation of your first statement come from? I said you think no idiots get PH.D, before that I said there are alotta idiots in Science field. So where did the first statement come from.

What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck does this have to do with anything you quoted for the response? You still not getting it. I'm not posting that because there is no proof of Santa Clause, I'm posting that because sometimes, just because it's written in the book doesn't mean I believe everything in it. I only say it's theory because it was written that way.

The reason that is said, is because GOD is supposedly, fucking INVISIBLE, he ain't step foot on Earth(The closest was Jesus because he had some God in him(if I recalled correctly)), how the fuck you expect anybody to prove he existed? They say he existed by using this belief we like to call "FAITH", You do know what that means do you? The saying is saying just because the evidence(The Bible, that's why he even came to thought) doesn't satisfy you as proof that God existed, doesn't mean he doesn't exist, just because Atheists say so. This is why Science (supposedly) is agnostic, because they cannot prove this, but since they are intelligent enough to know what faith is, they decide to not bother that. When you're discussing God, you could believe he doesn't exist, or he does. The choice is yours. Even if the Bible or holy book is wrong, doesn't necessarily means there are no higher power.

Again, you're off point, another part of your bullshit. The whole post proves that you twisting shit again.

^^^^^^^Did I not implied that? Some more points for Autop-Cee, thank you.
    test
  10. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

^^^^^^^^The Early Christians thought the Earth was flat, but it wasn't from the Bible. Some idiots thought "angels standing at the "four corners" of the earth" means that the Earth was flat. It was actually referring to Cardinal Directions: North, East, South, and West.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

It's common, the Bible is confusing. Like for one, Jonah was not swallowed by a whale, he was swallowed by a sea creature called dagh which is Hebrew for fish, not whale. Meaning the story could be possible.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/thebibleway/ag1052.htm
    test
  11. You are fake

You are fake New Member

nas is gods son. Dont be a fucking idiot look at the lyrics.
    test
  12. scribbles1188

Ladies and gentlemen, there you go the smartest thing anyone has ever said... ever!
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I dont need the bible to be a righteous person...I dont need the bible to govern my life... lol at the bible holding more weight than science.... the sad part is ppl of faith control alot of the government, cutting off stem cell research and currently attempting to outlaw abortion based on their personal beliefs...Stem cell research is so important in relevance to curing terminal dieases....and these are beliefs they want to impose on everyone....not to mention christians despise gay people(fucc all that hate the sin love the person shit, they hate the person....seperation of church and state is a fascade......Autop is the kind of mawfucca who has to have a reason for his existence, in order to fell content with existing....duke cant deal with the unknown so he turns to religion to provide answers to questions that dont have answers....he needs that relationship with God to lean on, its his mental crutch cuzz he's a weak minded mawfucca.....I find happiness within, I find God within, but according to christians thats not enuff to be accepted into heaven....fucc christianity and any other religion that excludes the beliefs of others....blah blah blah blah, shut the fucc up already...this thread has been dead.
    test
  14. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

and lmao @ atheist having faith......U dont need faith when u "dont believe"....lol
    test
  15. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Who said you need the Bible to be? There are different perspective of right or wrong, do you understand that? You're righteous because of your own judgment, but in God's eye, you still haven't proven that. This is your choice to define what is right or wrong, not God's. He just laid it out for you in the Bible to let you know, this would be how he would view you. What the fuck you mean you don't need governing. You don't even believe in the Bible, so what is it to you?

If you have a problem with them controlling, then do something about it? What you waiting for? What you need, confidence? You can do it.

There is such thing as diversity in Christianity, what you seem to have alot of trouble with understanding.(Guess what? You have so much in common with them. Misinterpretation, very judgmental, closed-minded(hard-headed) and etc.*sounds familiar*) I see alot of Christians judging other Christians at a church I used to go to.(Don't stretch this statement, because you'll also be stretching something very moronic. Save yourself, guys.)

Why do you try? First of all, as I explained earlier, I headed this direction(meaning I'm might be fully Christian, for the idiots) because I've encounter very strong experiences.

The reason of what you assumed it was, there are plenty other ways to find out how. Science for one. You can evaluate your life and the World and find a solution there. You haven't thought through your bullshit assumptions, I can understand that.

Advice, do not assume, it's not a good direction to turn if you don't want to look like an idiot.
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lmao@ a dude getting swallowed by a fish, how many fishes you know got big ass mouthes to swallow someone whole, sharks dotn swallow whole, cept the big ones, maybe a whale shark, but i believe they feed off of plankton... see how u said might be possible, science usually isnt a might, its a fact, there fore sicnece > religon... religon just makes people feel better abotu dieing... like i said if someone like the pope was so close to god, why did he fear death, and how can heavan be perfect, if not all your family is there, how is that perfect, and how do babies get around, do mental people go normal? belive ur fucking stories, all that ••••• shit, the fuck, its a bunch of fairy tales... a religon person will take a 1% possibility and blow it up, or say one fact that means therefore god is real, like men have one less rib, therefore adam and eve happened, maybe theres another reason for that, like we arent born with them because we dont have children, but on the real, we have the same amount of ribs, so fuck that shit, you cant accept fact, but will accept fiction, thats how the world is... theyd rather believe what works better for them, not whats real, most of yall believe in god cause your parents did, and your scared of going to hell.
    test
  17. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Let me put in one last posts so I can stop doing this. We all agree, you have your own interpretation of the Bible, and I'm going to let you have your own interpretation, even if it's incorrect.

Prodigy is putting his blame on the wrong place. He can research this disorder and find out, God has nothing to do with this(lol, smh), so there's no free pass to the Pearly Gates because of it. You have to earn God's trust and rehabilitation as it also says the same book where they said that heaven exists. He's better off being agnostic, that way he wouldn't have to worry about anything.

K3, let's put it this way, stay away from the Bible and Science, we really don't what people of your kind to, you know............no offense. Read up the word fiction, too.

"religon just makes people feel better abotu dieing"

I don't know, but maybe you don't believe because you're afraid of hell. Maybe some of the commandments must've scared you into taking this road. Two can play that game. I'm still choosing if I want to be a Christian, meaning Heaven or Hell isn't on my mind. We're going to die here first, so who cares about hell?

Why are you still using Science as defense? Let's put it this way.

Science = Life, Religion = Afterlife.

Too bad this is my last post of this thread. What's the point of repeating what's already posted?
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lmao@ that... im not scared of hell....................... thats why im not a chreistian, i dotn believe in god or satan.... i fear nothing, if hell is real, ima get used to torture, because a horrible christian can hget into heavan over a well behaved atheist fuck that shit... i dont fear hell...... i dont fear things taht arent real...
    test
  19. Neologic

Neologic New Member

yeah.. Dragon is just a name for Satan.

Whoever said Nas was God's son kiddingly. Yeah hopefully he is a child of His, like me, like hopefully you. The word "Son" makes it a lil confusing but as long as he's a child then...yeeah. You can be a child too! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    test
  20. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Oh God, this thread's still going...?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.