The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTfingerprints

MTfingerprints New Member

what a fucking ignoramus
    test
  2. Format

Format Can I get any iller?

you have honestly disqualified yourself from any credibility.
    End Of Story. That's the stuidest commentary on the bible I've ever heard.

There is God.

I have the experiences with proof.

If yall wanna know about how I know. Let me know and Ill tell you what happned.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

please speak 2 these people
    test
  4. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

that jus mean that the world is filled full of sheep out all those ppl mosts of them i. q.'s are low it's a known fact athiests have higher i.q.s it's a reason y..........so i dont wanna hear that we run the world shit ppl who are athiests dont comment on religion alot but alot of high ranking ppl in America are actually athiests it's not a secret it's justs something that ppl as a whole cant cope with because it's not the norm and being athiests is something maybe is found in 1 outta 5 ppl but yea we do exists and we are smarter than u
    test
  6. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Got this from XXLmag.com
    ---------------------------------

See, I’m not a religious person, but there’s a certain line I don’t cross. I won’t want to offend peoples’ beliefs, faith in their god etc. But The World’s Most Infamous frontman Prodigy, who is already a habitual line crosser, just took blasphemy to the next level. I’m torn on whether his verse is creative genius or just plain sacrilegious on the new Mobb Deep/50 Cent collaboration “Pearly Gates”. Now before you go and burn your bibles to this track, here’s some of Bandana P’s other classic crack baby moments:

“A little blood get on my daughter its nothing she’ll live” - Got It Twisted

“God Ain’t Save Me, 50 Did” -G-Unit Radio Freestyle

Only god can judge P, but Ill type it out, post a link and then you can judge yourself. Between this verse and Ma$e’s personal Holy War, I’m starting to think that somewhere along the line 50 made a joint venture with the devil. Listen to “Pearly Gates” here. And here’s the verse:

“Now homie if I go to hell and you make it to the pearly gates

Tell the boss man we got beef

And tell his only son Im’a see him when I see him

And when I see him, Im’a beat him like the movie

For leaving us out to dry in straight poverty

For not showing me no signs they watching over me

Look, we the new breed in 2006

We don’t give a fuck about that religious bullshit

Nigga show me where the cash at

And nice whips with the 3 car garage to fit them shits

Man my life is painful, pray to angels

Or praying to myself hoping I don’t have to spank you

My bullets will shank you

And when my gun start cutting, ain’t nobody gonna save you

In the bible times, they ain’t have to deal with the shit

We dealing with, this survival times”

-V.I.P(rodigy)
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lmao @ the dude saying science cant prove god isnt real, of coruse it cant, how can u prove something doesnt exist if it never existed, how can scientists prove unicorns never existed, you cant, they dotn fucking exist, theres no proof to prove they werent on earth, because they werent on earth... people say god touched them this taht, but every religon has people who say the same thing,but say other religons are wrong msot of the time, the key to human evolution was fire. Ill explain the fucking flood story, an early civilization, had a flood, some climbed the mountain, but couldnt explain how the animals lived, so they thoguht up a boat, but in reality, what kind of fucking boat, can hold every species of animals, from around the whole world, there were more species of animals a few thousand years ago then now, all around the world, its impossible, any logical person can see this story is impossible, and has little evidence, naiveness, Religon is just a way to explain stupid things, if you actually believe half of these stories, then i feel bad for you, your wasting every sunday at church, for nothing.
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

GOD is real, and the bible is truth.
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Prodiguy is a artistsv a weak one but none the less a artists do u realize there are many famous athiests and agonists?So stfu whining about what he said u soundin type homo the fuck do it matter fuck a sheeps religion
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

black magic is real too, ooo witches are everywhere, im so scared, fuck outta here. Homer wrote a bunch of stories after teh greek, a bunch of people wrote stories for the bible, they are the same shit, not true, overexaggerations if they have any fact.
    test
  11. main eventtion

main eventtion New Member

your a fuckin dumbass and ur doin stupid shit to get attention hahaha
    h20 D town faggot
    test
  12. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

"That's the whole point. Nobody could prove shit. All you could do is believe either it's there or not."

It is faith, player, just like you can't disprove that the people who speak of miracles of God in church, or my experience either that it's bullshit. When they have faith, which means they believe and are confident that God actually exist. Atheists on the other hand believe and are confident that there isn't a God. "spiritual sense" What's the fucking difference? Specification!?!?! All faith is, is trust, that's it. "and a trusting acceptance of God's will". Agnostic don't have faith, Atheists do.

"The faith of an atheist is not a faith in god, but in life itself."

^^^^^^^^^^ www.uucpa.org/sermons/sermon020310.html

K3, what was the point of repeating what I say? You actually thought that was defense? Why you even trying to come back?

MistaChipz, why did you bring something up if you're not going to back-up. If you're not going to quote, then don't mention about it then. You had no proof, playa, stop frontin'. Good idea, I'll do that now. Lmmfao@weak-minded, damn, you don't know what you talking about.
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

i have a believe in life?not exactly..........doesnt matter who said that i have faith lol at u telling me what being a athiests consists of it's a self God thing life doesnt do shit 4 u and nothing happens 4 a certain reason it happens because of basically trial and error and other factor i dont believe in luck or any of that i believe u make your own path nothing is destined basically everyone is there own god in a sense because instead of something outta this world telling u what to do it's actually u telling yourself what to do
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea autop im the idiot..
    test
  15. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

No, you're not getting it. The statement means that Atheists only believes within the human senses, which was what you guys been talking about throughout. The earth, living things, things made by living things and much more. Nothing that defies laws in any Science would be believed by humans, unless discovered or experimented.

What you just explained to me was an example of that statement, also.
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

my bad.. i read it wrong.
    test
  17. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

wehn i heard this shit i was like o shit wtf...but wen u listen to it a couple times u can tell he'z kinda speakin from the point of view of a nigga who dont realy give a fuck about none of that they jus tryna get rich....

if u got a hood niggaz mentality u will get it...jus like

"its 2006 weont give a fuck about that religious bullshit"

think of niggaz in the hood...specially in the 06 niggaz aint thinkin bout preyin an all that shit niggaz thinkin bout money..stayin alive an stayin on they toes
    test
  18. Lickety Split

Lickety Split New Member

You get offended by him insulting Jesus, I bet there is a lot of people who get offended for people always talking about god and praising him, for their own reasons. I personally don't believe in any of that religion stuff... I'll find out when I die. I think Mary back in the day fucked around and got knocked up by the neighbor, then to avoid being called a slut made up that stuff about whoever telling her it's a miracle and all that junk. but hey thats just me.
    test
  19. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

if u get offended by other people cus they find comfort and strength in their religion,than u need to GET A FUCKING LIFE.
    if u need to foul the mother mary's name just to get attention on some rap site than your just pathetic.
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

if u need to call us wrong 4 our beliefs then y wouldnt we get mad?Athiests dont talk about religion until yall do.............it's stupid u cant push your religion down our throats but when u vioce your opinion and we do the same were wrong when in actuality we are breaking ewverything down in fact your jus sayin u believe jus because
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.