The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^ aliens are not real, anything from teh egyptians pyramids, to anything complicated, has almost always been explained logically.
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

so u honestly believe we are the only beings of our stature?
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

only beings that our around here, think about it, lightspeed travel would still make it be what a 1000 year venture to get to another planet outside our own solar system, teh only thing that travels faster then light, is darkness, and some other siht lol, what i msaying is, anyone who could be a being, would live too far away to get here in time to have influence, plus the evolution would make it even less likely to have them evolve like us, its all an equation for the chance of there being life, and there being likfe like us, with a solar system like us supporting them is even elss likelky, and having them be technoligally evolved enoguh to get here fast, also very slim, although on taht moon on saturn or jupitor thats a big ice ball, they are speculating possible lifeunder the ice, possible water under there,
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

well from what scientists time may b something of a fable in space basically they dont kno 4 sure but they think that.........this maybe kinda far fetched but i read it like those ligghtyears away that it would take us a long time to get to.........they think time moves slower through deep space so we wouldnt age it's jus the matter of having enough fuel to get to a actual destination.........that's not concrete by the way it's justs a theory and if somebody hit a black hole from a diff system they could quite posiible get here quickly...........

but what im saying is what is a fact is that we are living to b older therefore how do u kno there not a place that actually lives long long lives from a close solar system?We cant b sure that life doesnt exists on any planet we can hypothesize that aliens would b the same as us how we kno that there isnt a planet that inhabitants have adapted to extreme cold or heat?

U cant b really sure except that there actually is life outside of Earth what u have to understand that the universe has been around 4 infinite years we are jus a spec in it really really small spec ppl from another word may have came here b4 the pyramids or any time and influenced us because the stories that ppl of that time actually sound like ufo accounts there are tribes that actually have folklore of funny looking ppl coming from the sky in crafts helping them if a planet has been here 4 a long time then of course they'd b ahead of us by maybe 10,000 years theres no telling what things there technology has came up with...........or how primitive some may b we've justs start cloning they may have did that a million years ago and there ppl are still thriving and maybe wanting to help us........u couldnt really say until we actually make contact and not jus some videoes of convincing crafts and lights

Endless possibilities on this subject tho man like i said the universe is very old
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

You in fact DID (even if you didn't know it) admit to the possibility of a God. An alien is any being that is not from earth, and God isn't from earth. Also, a lot of the shit you said isn't even in the bible, you're just mixing up the bible with another religious book. The bible says that God will NEVER flood the entire earth again. And it NEVER said that the world would end in the year 2000.
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

YES IT DID........... u dont even kno your own bible my dude lol

the excerpt is from i 4got wqhat but since u kno the bible so well u should kno the verse might b in the new testament somewhere i cant remember but yes it does say your god will flood the earth again

and what biblical book didnt say that the earth was gonna end in the new millenium u are clearly senile

the biblical fools were the 1's hyping up all that in 2000 the earth was gonna end where was u?

u are twisting my words up i guess thas some christian shit to do cause i dont believe in god so y would i even hint towards a possibility if i was gonna say it i woulda said im not like your bible and u have to breakdown all this bullshit to make sense of sumin if i wanna say sumin i'll say it i was talking about aliens the whole time my posts afterwards proved that clown
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

*sighs*

Again, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE DONE IT ON PURPOSE, but by guessing that humans were created by an alien hand IS admitting a possibility that God exists. and please dont post things you THINK happened in the bible that you dont really know about. That is one reason people are turned against christianity. They hear something from their friends, or their family, or even their preacher that may not be in the bible. According to the old testiment covenant, after God flooded the world, he promised to never flood it again. I don't know where you got the whole "world ending in 2000" thing from.
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

DAMN ALL YA'LL ignorant sons of bitches

i hope u don't raise ya children on some "there aint no god, so fuck it" type shit.

matterfact...everyone in here on that ol bullshit...don't even reproduce.
    test
  9. pUrE pLaYa369

pUrE pLaYa369 40NationsReadyToRollSon!

If that's true, that's a shame, really not feeling that, but then again, P's fallen off tremendously ever since H.N.I.C., I don't know if I was getting ready to purchase "Blood Money" in the first place.
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

saying there could be aliens means ur saying there could a be a god, because both god and aliens have little evidence backnig them up.
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

^^^^true but as i said the universe is infinite and has remade itself countless of times which is fact because they have shown stars becoming red stars and blowing up creating black hole and shit then planets and stars restarting after a while

Therefore saying that we are the only human like creatures out of this huge universe is as far fetched as there actually being a god
    test
  12. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Let me give you guys something to think about. Science is no defense against religion. All they do is discover, and whatever they have concrete evidence in our SENSES only, it becomes a fact. Everything else that has no proof is a possibility. The saying "Just because there are no evidence that it don't exist, doesn't mean that there are evidence that it doesn't exist". This is what atheist don't understand. Their faith weights as much as those who believes in God because atheist have no proof either in the perspective of atheism, they're are using modern science when Science doesn't even experiment something that isn't in our senses? Besides when was Science known, in the 13th century? So it seems ironic on atheism part.

for simple minded heads: Science-deals with things in our senses, faith not included(because it's not within our senses) and was experimenting waaaaaaaaaaaaay past Earths time. Religion, based on faith, exist waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before science time..

This is why your thread is dead in Introspec H2O, because they're highly educated. Agonist(sp) should be the one with the highest logic.
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

u losts me there it was alotta rambling u jus wrote

i have logic it's not like i jus woke up and said god doesnt exists it's with my logic how i kno that there is no god........lol thas all i really got outta that shit u jus wrote my dude

Your not a athiests so how do u kno what dont understand?See when u have been a christian at 1 point i can talk to u from both sides of the picket fence u cant...........

I think that was the right response u still losts me there tho
    test
  14. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

I'm using "logic". Atheists is also based on faith that there is no Higher Power. They use science when that goes against your argument also. The whole point of science is what goes against the argument of atheism. Another words, Atheists have faith that there is no God, while they don't have concrete proof that there isn't a God.

Logic doesn't work with faith, but yet you were a Christian at one point?

I wanted to stay away from this "dispute", but I just love coming back for some reason.

I flip flopped like shit.
    test
  15. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

thats straight, whatever works for him. why the fuck do you care so damn much. if thats how he feels let the man speak his piece
    test
  16. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

faith is the...... Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
    2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.
    3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
    4. often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will

faith is all about believeing without evidence....as an agnostic/atheist one does not believe, there is no faith involved.....so no atheist do not have faith.....agnostic/atheist have been proven to be the smartest/most logical ppl on the planet..while u operate based on faith(to each his own, I aint knoccin' it), I operate based on logic.....and pleez feel free to challenge my statement about atheist/agnostic being the most intelligent ppl on the planet..go to google and look up the studies that bacc what im saying.....its been shown that people who are atheist/agnostic attend better schools and often live in the inner city as opposed to the country or some suburd.....Imo the smarter u are, the harder it is to buy into all of the bullshit religion spews out.....

this how I see it....U DONT KNOW, ACCEPT IT...stop labeling what cant be labeled....stop trying to find all the answers in a brown book written to control u....live ur life righteously, and when u die, ull find out what is what....besides, who in their right mind is going to listen to a judgemental christian? their the worst ppl to discuss faith with, they end up trying to impose their personal beliefs as if they have all the answers....
    test
  17. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

So does Atheist. They believe there is no God. Do you even know what you're saying at all? Did you even understand what that definition means? There is no proof. Just because you went against a couple of stories in the bible with modern science(that came in 13th century or about) is proof?

Did you not read the saying "Just because there are no evidence that it don't exist, doesn't mean that there are evidence that it doesn't exist". That's the whole point. Nobody could prove shit. All you could do is believe either it's there or not. You idiots suck at reading at best.

NOBODY is imposing shit. Nobody's being judgmental except the guy who started this argument. You guys can't even quote anything that is close to imposing anything in my posts. I knew I should've erased that shit last night because you idiots can't argue for your life. Sincere was the only one who could.
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

see this is what most ppl of faith dont understand...ATHEISM does not involve "belief"..Atheism is not a religion, lol.....there are various definitions for the word "faith"...the word faith in a spiritual sense does not apply to atheist...Atheist do not believe anything, that is the whole point..u do not need faith to be atheist but u need faith to believe, its alot more simplistic then ur making it out to be...lol. like I said ur twisting and turning the meaning of the word to fit ur desired conclusion...and yes u are imposing ur beliefs...Im not going to go bacc in thread and find exact quotes to bacc that claim, but u are...Christians always feel the need to impose, spoon feed, critisize, pass moral judegement, etc...why? cuzz christians are right and everyone else is wrong.....imo God isnt a egomaniac who needs to be acknowledged, if he's there in the end he will judge me based on my merit, it only seems logical.....but hey u wouldnt knoe anything about logic, u have faith.....

and ohhhh u called me a bad debater.....lol...geek mawfucca, u want some of my rep points.....do me a favor, if Im such a waste of ur time, ignore my rebuttles....

a matter of fact, I'll just ignore urs....MR. blah blah.....
    test
  20. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.