The Whole G-Unit Camp Better Get Away From Prodigy

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

I couldnt believe the nerve of this guy who to disrespect Jesus on record like he did. I mean he said some slick shit back in the summer, which was enough, but he stepped way over the line on "Pearly Gates." Shame on 50 Cent for condoning this and releasing it. Pastor Mase should be ashamed of himself for assosciating himself with someone who would say this and with people who would allow this to happen. I was going to buy Mobb Deep's album and support the cause, but I will not be now. I shouldnt actually be suprised. Because Prodigy is the low life, bottom feeding piece of shit who disses 2Pac 8 years after he has been dead, continues to diss Jay despite being buried bty him, and takes shots at Keith Murray, who whooped his ass.
    test
  2. Customize

Customize Talks Sense

What Dide he Say??
    test
  3. KelvinMcSnoogin

Some stuff about when he gets to the gate he wants to see the father, then he is going to beat down his son. He then said they dont fuck with religious shit in 2006. He then said he prays to himself, not to a God. He said that we have it worse today than they ever had it and they couldnt relate. Thats it in a nutshell, you gotta listen to it for yourself. I wont have anything to do with that trash, I deleted the song off my computer once I heard his verse.
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

its his opinion..wah wahh cry about it
    test
  5. Customize

Customize Talks Sense

yeah i dont agree with that myself....why would you even say that shit??...i just loss respect for Progidy...you dont diss any relgious movement
    test
  6. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Just heard the track. Prodigy basically says if he doesnt go to heaven him and God will have beef. He also mentioned that he would kill angels and "beat Jesus like the movie." I'm guessing he's lashing out at God and religion because he's in pain from sickle cell. I also think that he said it partly to get publicity. I think its messed up that he's lashing out at God on this track, annd I think its nieve for him to say that the problems in the "bible" days are nothing compared to his problems. When christianity first got sarted, christians were thrown to the lions if they were found out. Why is he focusing on the pain in his life? Mob deep is one of the most famous rap groups of all time? This guy's probably made tons of money (compared to ordinary people) and even though he has sickle cell, he has reached a level of success that regular people can only dream of. He should be THANKING God for getting this far. Just my opinion.
    test
  7. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

Prodigy is garbage,that motherfucker don't even rhyme half the time,he justs talks over beats,no flow ,no delivery,nothing,,and don't come at me saying that is his style,anyone can talk like a retard over a beat.He's saying that shit to get some shock value,no one takes that oompla loompa seriously.
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

so, who cares? Not me, and as far as deleting it off of your computer, what are you afraid "God" is gonna smite you for having that song on your computer? Grow up
    test
  9. jinks

jinks Soy tu oportunidad!

hey i agree with you.

but how ironic seeing as hes practically dying. hes been weak for a number of years.
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

that is rather ironic. But everyone knows that when annnnnnnny rapper dies he or she goes to "Thugz Mansion"
    test
  11. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

give the guy a break, hes got sickle cell and is gonna die soon. wouldn't you be pissed off too?!
    test
  12. KelvinMcSnoogin

I deleted it because i dont want to hear that nonsense ever again, get off my nuts.
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

there is no such thing as a god so what's all the fuss

FUCK U YOUR IMAGINARY GOD AND YOUR FALSE PROPHET JESUS

AND FUck the imaginary holy spirit

u niggas is 20 years old plus still believing in fairy tales

LOL@mase shunning him he's a hypocrite no need to he knows theres no god so y not play on ppls beliefs
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

honestly who cares, how many people make fun of other religons, watch tv, it doesnt make a difference. nonsense? who are you to judge whats nonsense and not... im not saying dont delete it, but really saying one thing and being scared because of what they say pracitically, even if i was christian i would never buy christian music, its a cheap way to get sales, people either think the person has talent, or will somehow get into heaven because they buy his/her cd.
    test
  15. Cephicide

Cephicide New Member

I hope we kill Jesus again when he returns to Earth. Bitch deserves to get his skull crushed for unleashing such a such a horrific religion on the world.

Muhammad and Moses can fuck off and die too. Fuck all the Abrahamic religions.
    test
  16. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

funny how people say dumb shit to get attention.
    test
  17. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I'd be repenting to God for my sins not talkin shit. Fuck him, If Pac was alive neither him nor the whole of Aftermath would exist.

Pz
    test
  18. -Stoney-

-Stoney- Krazed Familia

wow...some of the shit that I've read in this thread is fuckin crazy.....I personally believe there is a GOD....not sayin that any of you should....can't make you....

but me personally, I would rather make the mistake of believing that there is....than the bigger one of believing that there's not.....just my two cents....
    test
  19. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

HOly shit at the faggots on this site.

Opinions are opinions.

God damn, you faggots stay on Prodigy's nuts.
    test
  20. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ faggots sayin Prodigy whack and shit, don't rhyme no more.

You fuckin faggots, he has sickle cell you stupid fucks.

He's about 5 years away from dying.

If you converted that shit to a normal person's health than he'd be around 70 or 75.

You stupid faggots don't realize shit, you bubblegum lives are fuckin faggot shit.

Holy shit.

I'd be smackin you faggots around with a fuckin baseball bat if you ever said that shit to me about Prodigy in reality.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.