The Whole F'n Show > SummerSlam

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by acekilla, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

some of those guys had decent matches with rvd in spite of rvd trying to ruin them with his retarded rvd routine

some had shit matches with him that got horribly overrated for reasons that i've never fully understood
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Styles matches with RVD pale in comparison to his series of matches with Daniels and Samoa Joe.

I caught the match and it was ehhhhh..It was it was, it wasn't memorable. Now the Beer Money/MCMG match was great
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

disliked impact..boring non stop wrestling without any drama/ show. the wrestling itself was alright, but the storylines are incoherent. there is no soul in it right now..just the same guys wrestling each other weak in and weak out. i stopped watching...

they had the chance to make a sick sick storyline with the arrival of hogan and bischoff (a sortof hostile take over thing) and they totally blew it.

just no point in wasting too much time on the product anymore..
    test
  4. acekilla

acekilla Pulse Venom Entertainment

so let me guess the E's little nexus gang is a good storyline
    its not the only reason i watch raw or the E in general is to see randy get the title
    and ROH is good but there storylines right now suck too
    test
  5. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

You clearly either don't watch much wrestling or by a while you mean a very short period of time.
    test
  6. ChiefsFan5840

ChiefsFan5840 WE ARE!!!

Lol at saying Abyss and RVD had a good match. The lack of wrestling knowledge some people have is laughable.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

excuse me....
    first of all that statement was childish as fuck.. what are you 12?
    secondly, i been watching wrestling sense you was breast feeding you fucking twat.... GTOH with that shit
    go watch wwe with your john cena shirt wearing ass
    don't say that shit to me again..

there has been no tag match in wwe that can compare to the match against beer money and MCMG, and if you think differently then you don't watch anything but WWE...

again.. what are you 12? we say that dudes put on a good match and you say? ne ner ne ner ne ner.. you dont no nothing about wrestling.. my wrestling knowledge is superior to yours

that match was better than anything wwe has done in the last 8 years atleast, and thats not a short period of time you fucking troll.
    test
  8. acekilla

i cosign that
    and if there was a better tagteam match in the E within the last few years then name it so u can get proved wrong
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm almost positive GuT-ChEcK has put together a little Nexus crew of his own to invade the Smackdown forum. But... why are they arguing among themselves? This is gonna play itself out quickly.
    test
  10. acekilla

whatever shit john cena's only watchable match was with rvd back in the E
    for one night stand
    test
  11. abz is dead.

lmao
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. abz is dead.

that match was only decent because of cena fucking with the ecw marks

cena vs hbk and cena vs umaga blew that match the fuck away
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. acekilla

hbk vs cena was the definition of overrated a low point for hbk even worse that it was at wrestlemania
    now are u talking about cena vs umaga at new years revolution or something else
    either way it wasnt worth it
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Cena vs. HHH at WrestleMania 22 blew Cena vs. RVD away. Cena vs. HBK and Cena vs. Umaga demolished it in mid-air.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I think he's talking about a match that happened on Raw but it was possibly at the Royal Rumble which I didn't see live (may not have seen at all?)... maybe they replayed it on Raw at the end of the year or something and that's why I'm getting it confused with a Raw match.
    test
  16. abz is dead.

royal rumble, last man standing

the hbk/cena mania match was great (and better than anything rvd has ever done), but their near-hour raw match right after that was a classic
    one of the best free tv matches i've ever seen
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. The Nonpareil

The Nonpareil What about me?

RVD has pretty good spotfests from time to time. His matches in ECW were best simply because it was a friendly environment for what he was doing. Same deal with guys like Sabu and Balls Mahoney.

Never really understood the hate unless it's just a reaction to his cult popularity.
    test
  18. abz is dead.

maybe his wwf/e run killed all his work for me, but i find his 'i'll let you get your shit in while i look bored and wait to do my shit, but i sure as fuck won't sell any of it when it's my turn' and 'fuck tying spots together, i'm just gonna do a bunch of shit now and why bother making my opponent look good at all when i can just make him stand around like a tit waiting for me to hit my spot even if it makes no sense for him to just stand there and not do anything about it' style to be really fucking annoying

doesn't help that one of his few strenghts (making his opponents look like they hurt when they happen) just highlights his shitty selling when he's not selling the effects of it 10 seconds later
    i remember a match he had against flair where flair worked rvd's leg over for like ten minutes only for rvd to pop right back up for his comeback selling fuckall from what was supposed to be a brutal beating to one of his limbs
    pretty sure he sells his own frog splash more than any of his opponent's offense 90% of the time

that shit probably flew in ecw because outside of the brief vanilla midget era in '95ish and spike dudley/mikey whipwreck, nobody really ever sold anything anyway

i know there's a certain suspension of disbelief that comes with watching wrestling, but rvd matches more than anything else other than like 20003 roh indy spotfest garbage leaves me shouting WHY THE FUCK IS HE JUST STANDING THERE at my tv

and that's why kevin nash is the greatest wrestler of our or any other time. thank you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

rvd had his best matches with WWE
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

nah, i do have a beautiful people type stable in the works
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.