The Warriors.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Cornrow Wallace, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

It came out today. Bought it, but I havent played it yet. Eating a grilled cheese sandwich, then I'm off to play. I was reading the manual, and I saw that all the dudes who were in the movie do the voices in the game. That's great.

Aesop Rock, DMC, El-P, Sheek Louch, and Styles P. also do voices in the game!
    test
  2. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i was gonna cop it 2day, since it's my day off, but i think i'll get it next week...i hit up that EB sale n' bought X-Men Legends new for 9.99 so i was play'n that n' nba live 2006...
    test
  3. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i just bought ncaa football 06 and nba 2k6. i bought tiger woods 06 last week, i'm fixing to get the college basketball 2k6 and i think that 25 to life shit comes out pretty soon. if not oh well i still need to get rainbow six lockdown. i ain't really got time to play shit if i do i play madden 06 or the college 06.
    test
  4. Cornrow Wallace

This is the bestestest game I have ever played.
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i've read nothin but positive feedback on this game, some cat on gamefaqs already beat it, says he played since 6am (i'm assume'n yesterday)...i'm bout to use my gamestop bucks n' trade in star ocean to get it, prolly won't crack it open till i beat X-Men Legends though...
    test
  6. Cornrow Wallace

Hahaha. I read that thread too. The game is kinda short..but they said it takes like 15-20 hours to beat. The rumble modes looks dope. You get to create your own gang and all that. I havent tried it yet though.
    test
  7. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Despite it being short, they have been adamant that it has tons of replayability. I'll rent it tomorrow and purchase in a month or so for a discount.
    test
  8. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i paid a whole $6 for it...$25 gift certificate, the $9 in game bucks i already had...then i traded in Make'n The Band Season 1 on dvd (was pissed since I bought it that it didn't have episodes jus highlights) for $5...then my best friends works at barnes & noble, so an xtra $7.50 off the game...hehehe...

ill crack it open later, still play'n X-Men Legends...
    test
  9. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

im thinkin about coppin this game soon, depends on how i do in vegas next week lol
    test
  10. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

played 2 players with the homie tonight...shit is very fucking entertaining
    test
  11. Cornrow Wallace

Word. It gets kinda annoying when you separate from eachother though. That split screen confuses me..haha.
    test
  12. WallaB33z

WallaB33z Power To The People

Downloaded that shit last night and tried quick brawl, gonna get a friend and try this co-op thing.
    test
  13. R-Kaine

R-Kaine R-Kaine Methodz

I'm going to get this game.

It looks wicked, and the movie was dope...so the story to the game should be cool.
    test
  14. Ziah

Ziah New Member

shits gonna be boo boo
    test
  15. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

ddint look that interesting to me..looks like final fight or streets of rage or sumthin..altough gamespot says its deeper than that....iono i never got into rockstars shit...except for max payne...but they said u can unlock double dragon lol..that should be cool...
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i played it for a bit, game is real dope, i jus got tired of mug'n & tagging to get up to the actual night of the shooting, tha game is tight as hell though, s'worth the money...
    test
  17. Cornrow Wallace

I'm not gonna spoil shit, but I'm like 2 missions away from getting to that night. The game is a bit repetitive, but I can deal with it cause it's just so fucking cool. Especially when you do flashback missions and shit. Good stuff.
    test
  18. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^i was jus show'n my pops what the game was bout cause he liked the movie alot...when I play the game all to myself i won't be bored because I'mma do more than run around tag'n...i'll actually play the game, mug'n...all that fun stuff in tha game...

that comment was kinda like a "people that beat this game in one day seem to be miss'n out on the fun stuff this game has to offer"...
    test
  19. Cornrow Wallace

True. I'm like 11 hours into it..taking my time. Mostly just beating police...haha.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I wish I had a PS2.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.