The Walking Dead.. wtf

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by PJ Sumroc, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

fucking lame @ how a revolver that size has like 0 recoil lol.
    test
  2. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Despite Shane slowly going to the darkside... LOL

He has the perfect mentality in order to survive.
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

mmmmm

this is whats making it interesting to me
    test
  4. R. Capone

R. Capone New Member

word... his descent into madness/survival mode is the perfect offset to all the happy, family oriented shit going on
    test
  5. 100 Bullets

100 Bullets You Don't Know Your Enemy

Hating?

This isn't a 2 hour movie where there was a slow story but a really good "ending" or mid plot twist.

It's been 6 episodes. Roughly, 6 hours of TV to get to ... what? The girl they spent 6 Sundays looking for was in the barn the whole time?

And that is supposed to be great? Am I supposed to feel reimbursed for the previous weeks of time wasted?

Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos, Entourage, The Office, Spartacus. Think about how those shows don't have to dick around for a half a season (before some fell off) to deliver the "goods."

You know what happens next?

They leave the dudes land and are back where they started.. minus an annoying little girl. Also, they argue a lot more and probably end up fighting and some ppl die due no non zombie related acts.

I'll probably keep watching in Feb... hoping they can actually build from this point BUT in all likely-hood, the next step is a new story arc and it will be accompanied by lots of time wasting and some kind of "last 20 mins" of the season finale that will make people forget how bad 90% of the season actually was.
    test
  6. BurnTheEvidence

BurnTheEvidence Member

^amen

6 episodes of bullshit filler and soap opera melodrama only to find out, predictably, that the girl was in the barn

what a fucking cop out

terrible writers
    test
  7. trashyy

trashyy New Member

Fucken oath, im arguing with a dude on fb atm, he makes me want to shoot myself in the fucken head,' its a story driven thing, interpersonal relationships, its not about action or anything' smdh
    test
  8. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

So I take it you don't have any appreciation for character development?
    test
  9. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

From here, they go to the prison, if they follow the comic. And they're not "back to where they started" at all. Wtf. The character development has been monumental.

The episode was great and ties everything together. You're insatiable, lol. Either quit complaining or just quit watching. We've agreed up until that the shows lacking, but you're just expecting a little TOO much.

Dexter has sucked for the last two seasons, ESPECIALLY this one. Did you even see last nights ep? Worst, most predictable twists EVER. Everyone I talk to about the show saw both things that happened coming from a mile away. I hate the Office, and Entourage had more filler than any show I've ever enjoyed, but the other shows are some of the greatest ever made. Stop expecting so much and just let it rock, dude.
    test
  10. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

THANK YOU. People keep expecting this to be an hour long dramatization of a "Left for Dead" session.
    test
  11. BurnTheEvidence

BurnTheEvidence Member

pretty sure they've said they won't be going to the prison due to budget issues
    test
  12. mapleleaf

the best shows are the ones that you HATE for episodes at a time until they successfully close out storylines, and in this case they did so beautifully by killing 2 birds with 1 stone

if all u care about is the 'end point' (I.e. dude who is just like wtf cool the zombiez r gone and the gurl iz dead wut now?) then you sholdnt even be watching.

lol if you guys had youre way the entire series would resolve itself in 1 episode.
    "Rick wakes up and finds his family and then they kill all the zombies the end!...see its so awesome without all the filler!"
    test
  13. mapleleaf

i didnt see a single person on any source, whether it be this site, reddit, any other forum, rumor board, or real live convo predict anything close to what happened with the girl being a zombie in the barn the whole time
    test
  14. trashyy

trashyy New Member

Just I can see where people want the drama, and the plot development, and the people who want action... I just dont want the show to get canned and want both audiences to be happy so it doesnt from loss of viewership... take for example when slutty blonde face was walking in the woods earlier on, and talking away, and then a zombie was walking next to her all of a sudden, that shit was dope, they just need to sprinkle more of that shit in with the plot development, and not draw the shit out... i think we all need to stop comparing it to the comic, i started reading the comic then realised how different the two are... Ill read the comic once the series gets canned, or concludes.
    test
  15. somerandomguy

somerandomguy 'Deja vu..all over again'

I thought the ending was awesome and emotional tbh.. I don't read the comic's so I have nothing to judge it against, but I definitely thought it ended well for the hiatus.
    test
  16. trashyy

trashyy New Member

Nope even when they established that there was another Zombie to come out of the barn, I thought it was going to be someone relevant to Herschel and he was gonna spray the heat, I was full shocked, and I usually have some insight into the shiz
    test
  17. BurnTheEvidence

BurnTheEvidence Member

visit more forums then, was predicted a lot.
    test
  18. mapleleaf

me too man... im always thinking 10 steps ahead

i thought the last zombie was gonna end up being half human (or more human than zombie) or something... like 'oh shit hershel was right the whole time about there being a chance for them...

was also waiting for hershel to shoot shane or something, or for shane to shoot hershel.

even tho i like shane, i thought it woulda been dope as fuck if Dale just started buckin when he put the heat to his chest. since shane dies in the comic books im kinda waiting for the show to kill him down the line...in a super unexpected way

i woulda liked to see the mom shoot the daughter tho
    test
  19. mapleleaf

links or gtfo
    test
  20. BurnTheEvidence

BurnTheEvidence Member

imdb, tribalwar forums to start :F
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.