The Voting Process That Took Place In My Area Was Rigged

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TAB, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAB

TAB Model

Basicallty theres a board...and a lever...and when ur presidents name lights up...say Kerry for instance...u have to pull it down...but some people take a few secs to pull it down, so by the time they reach the bottom of the lever the light changes to Bush so that slow person ends up voting for Bush because the name changes every few seconds. So I pulled the lever for Kerry as quick as possible.

AND let me tell u something ELSE....there were no supervisors or proctors....I could have pulled the lever twice if I wanted to.

Man I'm just pissed as fuck right now because unexpectedl Bush is ahead even with the popular vote. And all my cousins voted for Bush and they didn't give me a clear reason why....all they said was that he was a "FLIP-FLOPPER" ... it's amazing how they were brainwashed by a little psychological trick used bu the Bush's advisors. It's like a loser calling someone else a loser up to a point where even though you know it's untrue but there's really nothing you can say back to that person because that "blame" is now placed in your hands.
    test
  2. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Bro... call Michael moore
    test
  3. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

Kerry has NY dont worry
    test
  4. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

wtf? 4get voting yall fkcin with slot machines
    test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

Think about this....this was all made to cause confusion. I mean why the fuck did they have some schools use levers to vote with names lighting up every few seconds? Why is this done so strangely? The companies that make these levers, balots and whatever else that was used....they could have made came up with something much easier and efficient. Everything was so disorgranized...and these levers were done on purpose. Think about all those old people that take a few seconds to pull that shit down...the Kerry ones all ended up voting for Bush because of that glitch. I hope you all see how fucked up this is.
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

man the machine i used was easy as shit

wtf @ the other state's systems
    test
  7. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

When I went to vote,It just didnt feel right.Even though the system I used was a touch system.It seems it would be pretty easy to rig an election
    test
  8. NastyNorthNyc

NastyNorthNyc Uptown

Yea son that Lever shit was suspicious to me, i didn't even get to see the paper (my ballot) lol@ slot machines, that shit look like a Vegas slot machine.
    test
  9. TAB

TAB Model

I'm so fucking PISSED right now...I know those levers were instituted on purpose. I don't know about any other procedures that caused glitches or psychological games though.
    test
  10. TAB

TAB Model

How exactly did you process ur vote? Because the lever machines differentiated from school to school. One of my friends had a different lever machine. I had the one with names lighting up....
    test
  11. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

That is not rigged.
    test
  12. NastyNorthNyc

NastyNorthNyc Uptown

What you described was the same as the one i had
    test
  13. Vinnie Vinyl

Vinnie Vinyl Skratchin` My Ass.. =)

I think you should've offset the mistakes by voting for your candiate 1,000 times.
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

roflmaoooo@the slot machines

thats fuckin gully
    test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

I was planning on voting a few times...and I was pissed as fuck because I saw one old lady complain about her choosing the wrong one because she couldn't pull the lever as quick as possible LOL. I fucking hate this shit.
    test
  16. Troll

Troll New Member

lol, he got New York. Sleep easy.
    test
  17. TAB

TAB Model

^Yeh I know...I'm just pissed off at the fact is was done this way..

I hope the Kerry voters in FLA didn't have this lever system since they're too weak and brittle to pull the lever down as quick as possible LOL.
    test
  18. Troll

Troll New Member

LOL, I don't even know but that sounds ghetto as shit.

Our voting booths consisted of a screen-touch system. It was really easy and it let you review everything before you cast your ballot.
    test
  19. TAB

TAB Model

Yeh but it doesn't even matter what people use anymore. Any system of voting can be rigged nowadays. And as for computer information...all it takes is a click of a button and some mouths closed. But even if some word does get out that some rigging took place..it wouldn't even matter...because that would the topic of discussion for one day and then it will preish because some other psychological bullshit comes around. Fuck this.
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

this is by far the funniest shyt i've heard all day

i had 2 come back and laugh at yall slot machines lmaoooooooooooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.