The vatican and jesuits created islam

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jul 6, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

this theory "shows how the Vatican infact did created Islam due to the fact that the vatican came before Islam"
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

The name "Vatican" predates Christianity and comes from the Latin Mons Vaticanus, meaning Vatican Mount.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

the vatican didn't come before islam.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

Centuries before Islam, there was a Pope Leo (St. Leo the Great)
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

I came across this info when I seen a post of some one saying:

"I came across an article yesterday, that really shocked me. It said that the former statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the stuatue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. It said that the site chosen for Rome's headquaters was on one of the seven mountains called 'VATICANus' the place of the diving serpent where the Satanic temple of Janus stood. It shocked me because "Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and the Abominations of the Earth" was to "sit upon the 7 Mountains." This is too scary...
    According to Daniel's dream, the Lion (Babylon), the Bear (Medes/Persians), the Leopard (Greece), and the Beast with Iron teeth (Rome) were nations who anciently controlled the Holy City of Jerusalem. It is prophesied that these same nations/institutions would continue to control Jerusalem and kill the Jews and true Christians.
    Ancient World===Modern World:
    Lion:Babylon==Iraq
    Bear:Medes/Persians==Iran
    Leopard:Greece==Syria/Lebanon
    Beast:Rome==Will be united under an Islamic Calaphate
    The Title of the Article was: How the Vatican Created Islam. When I saw it I thought the idea was crazy....but then it started to made perfect sense. People have discovered how the Koran is an opposite copy of the Book of Revelations....but back in 600AD the only ones who could read the Bible were monks and priests. The story tells of a former Jesuit Priest who confessed about some top-secret documents stored in the Vatican which if leaked would be damning to both Catholism and Islam.""

so IDK I think we are looking at the term VATICAN differently and this is all new to me too
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lp, when you say islam, do you mean the prophet muhammad?

the word islam means to submit, other root words in islam also mean peace.

with that in mind, all the prophets in the scriptures followed islam, in that, they submitted to the will of god.

without getting into the shit vocab, this is probably the worst theory i've ever heard.

so if something predates another thing, the earlier thing automatically gets credit for it's invention? really?

okay, with that logic - the vhs tapes predate the dvd's, meaning the vhs invented the dvd? lol, c'mon lp.

judaism predates christianity, pretty sure the jews don't take credit for "inventing christianity".

hinduism is one of the oldest religions in the world, they didn't invent all the religions that followed it.

exactly, the vatican city was only established as a state in the 1920s from what i remember.

as for the popes, wasn't the first pope considered to be one of the apostles of jesus himself?

so obviously the popes will predate prophet muhammad, he wrote letters to the pope of his time.

lp, i don't like telling cunts what to do, but you can't base an entire theory off one flawed article.

:numaan:
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Well what believe actually is Islam and the Holy Quran were definitely not a Vatican exercise as the teaching are clearly contrary to the Vatican’s dogma and dictates. Islam, however, is very close to the True Teachings of Christ (Jesus/Isa) and holds in the highest respect both Jesus and Mother Mary as gifted spirits (but not Gods). Christ is stated to be the Mahadi/Messiah who willreturn.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yes, he is our messiah as much as he is the christians.

as for the mahadi, that's another person all together, he will be a normal man who will unite the muslim ummah.

test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

and is probably the christian anti-christ lol
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

haha, nah, the anti-christ and dajjal share very strikingly similar traits.

if anything, our (christian and muslim) anti-christ would be the messiah that the ignorant zionists jews are waiting for.

if you look at it, they denied jesus, and they denied muhammad, they are still waiting for the other "prophet" to appear.

he will come out of isfahan with 70,000 jews backing him, with this - most jews will consider the anti-christ to be the messiah.

the mehdi is going to unite the shia and sunni muslims worldwide, a normal man who will be fighting on the side of jesus.

test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

haha everyone hates the jews.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

o_O lp in here with some SKY level nonsense.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

Just do the research for ur self
    test