The URL situation thusfar....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by RealDeal412, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top_Shelf_ENT

Top_Shelf_ENT Member

In no way shape or form did Mook ever TOUCH Millz... AT ALL. Lux and Jones battle is debatable. RD would eat Mooks lunch, prob cause Mook wouldn't take it as serious as RD, and even if Mook did take it seriously, RD's pen game and performance would still outshine Mook.
    test
  2. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

You have to realize that he rates who's top tier not on anything valid. Just on how the URL crowd views the rapper does he ranks them.
    test
  3. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I would say if they don't at least give Real Deal someone who he is interested in than screw him.

How many URL battlers have ever left the country based off battling?

If it's the battlers that won't battle you than hit them with call outs and use the internet to your advantage. Use social media punk them off in other battles. Make them look scared to battle you and at some point someone has to step up and rep for URL or just looks bad.

To me, as a fan there's a image of URL top tier battlers are afraid of GT top rappers. It's one of the things that make it impossible for URL to be the top league as they are not willing to have the top rappers in there league.
    test
  4. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

You sound stupid considering Cortez, Swave Sevah, Calicoe, DNA, Hollow Da Don, Arsonal, Big Kannon, Heartless, Conceited, MarvOne came from GT and T-Rex, Aye Verb, Head Ice, and Rich Dollarz has battled on GT and Sara Kana just said that Math Hoffa has shown interest in battling on GT.
    test
  5. BushiDo Belv

BushiDo Belv oG-

real deal vs tsu
    test
  6. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Bro, why are you putting words in my mouth!? I never said Mook beat them!? Wow. You got me mistaken. This is UNKNOWN starring Liam Neeson, there is a mistaken identity thing going on here.

You can check the MOST RECENT Mook thread, where I said numerous times Mook lost nearly ALL of his battles. And if you want, ask Cozy. We've had this conversation before. I think Mook beat Serius Jones and destroyed Young Hot. ON THE OTHER HAND, I think he lost to Jihad (recycled bars in that battle, tho), Millz, Lux and Party Arty. I can say anyone is overrated and Mook IS one of the most overrated battle rappers of all time, on the street level. He is overrated.
    test
  7. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

How can you overrate a Pioneer to this current written golden era of battling?
    test
  8. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

^you KNOW you are talking to swp right?
    test
  9. swpstateofmind

Huh? You and Blanco are putting words in my mouth :funny:
    test
  10. lightskintwin

So I somehow put this in your mouth? #BIG FUCKING PAUSE
    test
  11. swpstateofmind

Yeah big pause there lol.

My bad, I ain't know who you were talking about. Since we are talking Mook, I call him overrated b/c he lost nearly all of his battles. There are a lot of pioneers from that era, some I don't feel are overrated. He is, tho.
    test
  12. lightskintwin

I don't put any of the pioneers on a pedestal and pretend that they would be unbeatable should they start battling in this current era. However Mook's impact on future great battle rappers and his influence on his angles, concepts, and bars are still evident to this day which is something that can't be overrated IMO.
    test
  13. IKNOWALL

^look at all the angles and concepts that were took from the mook vs young hot battle
    test
  14. swpstateofmind

Huh? Ppl overrated Mook like crazy. Rex, imo, had more impact than Mook and so did Lux and Serius Jones. But that's a different debate. I never ever denied Mook and his talent/skill and what he contributed to the battle rap scene, tho. YOU CAN STILL overrate pioneers as well as current battle rappers. You can overrate anyone for that matter.
    test
  15. lightskintwin

I agree you can overrate anything or anyone, however IN MY OPINION, I don't think you can overrate Mook's impact and influence in this current written golden era of battle rap.

I personally think Mook had MORE IMPACT overall than Lux and Serius Jones. I can't even believe you even threw T-Rex's name in that equation. SMH However that's another debate for another time.

Let's just say, there's a REASON why Mook gets called out more than any other inactive battler.
    test
  16. IKNOWALL

ok I think we need to sum up the whole real deal thing
    test
  17. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

I say someone like Tsu Surf, Kannon, X-Factor, or Shotgun Suge. Hell, maybe even Nu Born. Regardless, use the battle as a tryout to show folks who aren't familiar with you to peep your shit. Just rip the shit bad enough to where URL has no choice but to give ya better competition.....
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

Honestly, Rex has had impact as well. Ppl forget that. I am saying Mook is overrated AS A BATTLE RAPPER, I am not saying ppl overrate his impact. I think Serius had JUST AS MUCH, if not MORE influence than Mook and I am not even a fan of his.
    test
  19. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

swpstateofmind has just exposed himself as a liar.......Click link below

http://board.rapmusic.com/1068043838-post96.html
    test
  20. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.