The URL situation thusfar....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by RealDeal412, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealDeal412

RealDeal412 New Member

I have been reading many of your comments regarding an interest in seeing me in URL. I also agree and have shown interest in battling on Smack. I have been in talks alot with Norbes and have tried to get something established. At first it was proposed I could battle Swave but to both of us it didn't make a whole ton of sense seeing we were both from Grindtime and friends. Secondly Tay Roc was thrown out to which I agreed but he seemed disinterested. We both have a mutual understanding that I am not expecting to come across and get the top dude or something but I don't want to take a battle that I deem insulting just for the sake of being on Smack. I still whole heartedly have faith in Grindtime and want to continue here as well. I guess the question is who is a realistic option from Smack?
    test
  2. earlyearly

earlyearly Active Member

Kill Syah Boy
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Young Kannon
    test
  4. Krown

Krown New Member

Id like to see you against Tsu Surf, but if thats unrealistic then maybe O Red or Young Kannon
    test
  5. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

John John Da Don

I think both of ya'll could put up a classic battle.
    test
  6. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

Soul Khan took Deacon Frost tho
    test
  7. Double/Deuce

Double/Deuce New Member

If you want a Classic, battle J. Fox
    test
  8. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I'd personally want to see Real Deal vs. Hitman Holla or Yung Ill but that isn't going to happen for a first battle.

Realistic first battles? Tsu Surf, Rich Dolarz, K-Shine. Although, knowing how URL tends to underrate GT battlers, probably only Rich is who they'd offer.
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

JOB those are not realistic none of them . Who they offer? Its who would battle him.
    test
  10. DA BAWSE

DA BAWSE New Member

its not a about who you face.

i mean a great real deal performance vs tay roc (or someone with even less status) proves just as much as a great real deal performance vs hitman holla.

look at khan. faced 2 horrible battlers but his performances spoke for itself and his popularity shot through the roof.
    test
  11. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

i like real deal vs young kannon a lot
    test
  12. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Yeah, none of the battles are realistic for him for a first battle. He should battle a John John Da Don Or Young Kannon or SyahBoy those battles are actually realistic. If Real Deal bodies then he could move up to one of their bigger names.
    test
  13. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

^I agree with this dummy. Even Shotgun Suge would dismiss Real Deal as an opponent of worth. Unfortunately, he's looking at the guys with little to no name. O-Red may be the best bet, IMO. Surf is running off his battle vs. Yung Ill as his threshold, even though, he just battled X-Factor, who's from the Midwest. So Surf vs RD would make sense in terms of succession in that regard.

O-Red.. although, he's from Ars' crew. Diva.

I don't agree with battling someone who got their start in GT, like Syah, John John, etc. Why not just battle those names in GT? The whole point of this, IMO, is to go into Smack's backyard, bully an actual SMACK (only) battler and gain some respect from the URL crowd. URL don't care about GT vs. GT. That's not impressive. GT beating a URL cat on the URL stage... that's (more) impressive.
    test
  14. lightskintwin

Tsu Surf, Rich Dolarz, and K-Shine aren't realistic first battles. I'm pretty certain Smack views them on the same level or close to Yung Ill and Hitman Holla. Plus potentially getting killed by a Grindtime white boy in front of a hostile NYC black audience on the URL stage isn't a very tempting offer for any Smack veteran to put his "status" on the line.
    test
  15. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

how bout calicoe

math is doing his ass a favor by battling him

he owes you that battle anyway tbh

that or one of the kannons or big t
    test
  16. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

Real Deal vs Young Kannon sounds great.
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

Big t? calico? please be serious guys
    test
  18. lightskintwin

Some of ya'll don't get it, Big T and Calicoe are considered top guys in URL. Unless they personally wanted to battle Real Deal, then it's NOT a realistic first battle. Big Kannon is one, however this battle could be done in Grindtime.
    test
  19. Sinestro

Sinestro Active Member

I think the ex GT battlers maybe the people you have to battle on URL at first as
    unfortunately its probably gone be hard for them to get the URL based guys to accept the battle against you because other battlers may not want to put themselves at risk of being beaten quite severely by a 'white boy teacher' which is what could conceivably happen.

On that note battle John John da don or Brixx as they are both good would probably be open to it as it would help there status when back battling in GT and would give you an opportunity to show your wears against decent opp
    test
  20. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

lol @ calicoe wtf
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.